It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More recent strange sky sounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This one seems real to me from how these guys are talking.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yeah this is now the secord or third vid ove seen with a real feel to it.

Nice one, very creepy sounds indeed.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Dubbed audio.....the reactions arent what you would expect of such a sound. Cars drive by like nothing is happening.

The other guy points to the other side of the highway, and says the sound is emanating from there. Yet the audio does not reflect this. When the camera is pointed directly at the "source" the sound doesnt change.

There reactions are fake. "Im going to call it in"...wtf, there would be no need if this sound were real. Thousands of people would be calling the police. government etc to determine what it was. The acting is piss poor.

HOAX!
edit on 6-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

EDIT 2: Also as the guy leaves the house the sound is not right. He is in the building when the noise starts, and its identical in loudness as he exists the building. All buildings will reflect sound, thus making it less audible. Once outside the tone/loudness should have increased a fair bit.
edit on 6-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I love those "fake and gay" comments on youtube lol
Btw there were a lot of -supposed- reports last months, and now seems like there is nothing new

Edit: given it is fake, why so many people then claim to have heard the same noise around the world? Am I the only unlucky one who didn't hear anything at least in Italy?
edit on 6-3-2012 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81
I love those "fake and gay" comments on youtube lol
Btw there were a lot of -supposed- reports last months, and now seems like there is nothing new

The fact is, these are fakes.

The same audio is dubbed over different footage. This version has a slowed to audio from war of the worlds. Youtube or google "War of the worlds tripod effects sounds".

Many of the vids have been debunked, many used the same audio, which had a bird in it. This ruined there little hoax, so now others are using edited versions of the sound.

I could go outside, look around, say to my friend "oh wow dude, can you hear that?", do a bit of cheesy acting, add some audio over the original, and bobs your uncle....hoax vid

There are lots of edited versions. Slowed down, sped up, changed the pitch etc etc.

If this noise were real, the streets would be full of people looking to see what it was....thats what us humans do, we are curious animals.

Im trying to find the exact audio used/dubbed, once i do il post my findings

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I could go outside, look around, say to my friend "oh wow dude, can you hear that?", do a bit of cheesy acting, add some audio over the original, and bobs your uncle....hoax vid

There are lots of edited versions. Slowed down, sped up, changed the pitch etc etc.

If this noise were real, the streets would be full of people looking to see what it was....thats what us humans do, we are curious animals.

I thought that too, but comments show a lot of people who claim to have heard the same noise. This video could actually be fake, but there appears to be a very similar to what some people really heard

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Fake or not it is still creepy!

I know a lot of these videos have been debunked. Do you guys know of any that haven't been debunked?(links)

I think the real ones are:

a. aliens coming to get us.
b. angels coming to get us.
c. the Earth is getting ready to blow.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

Claiming to hear something, and actually hearing something are two totally different things. I can claim anything if no one is willing to investigate my claims.

These sounds, which should be heard by all (as we can all hear them in the video) are only heard by one or two people amongst hundreds of thousands of people. Do you not find that weird?

I checked the news for Denver on the day the video was claimed to have been shot.....and as expected there is nothing on this noise.

I dont doubt people have heard similar sounds, similar, not identical. There are many sources for such sounds. Construction being one, moving heavy metal objects across concrete.....where i am in the uk the local police station has an air raid siren on top. Its from WWII, and is tested every now and then.

To someone who hasnt heard one, it could be mistaken for something it is not.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If you notice in the beginning of the video the guy is still in the house he hears the sound and say "you hear that babe" the sound frequency is the same, only the volume is lower when he exits the house the sound clearly rises but no shifting on the frequency of that sound. when the guy meets the other guy and he asks "are you hearing this?" the guy is talking at normal volume like in any normal night and you clearly ear what he is saying but the sound is almost distorting the sh*t out of the camera mic. plus the funny part of this is the recording is stereo but the sound is mono...nice dub but not real sorry

new topics

top topics

join