It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 hours of alien footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Uhhh...am I the only one here who cares that Joan Schneider was banned and his/her thread closed pending promised footage not received quick enough? I'll wait to hear a valid explanation before getting REALLY pissed.

edit on 20-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I think he was a she. show some respect for the lady!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Haha, oh...Joan. I'm really tired and was reading it incorrectly.

Not that a man can't have a girls name I guess.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

15 hours of footage would be alot to upload, was the member completly banned? It probably wasnt the best idea to use that subject as the title of her intro thread as well. The rules can be strict sometimes

hmm, well i will beleive the footage when i see it but untill then i remain skeptical

edit on 20-6-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by itisortofthetruth

Well without the promised footage, its all just words from a random person. If the poster had the footage it would take a matter of minutes to give us all a taster. No taster would suggest we were being mugged off.

link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Haha, oh...Joan. I'm really tired and was reading it incorrectly.

Not that a man can't have a girls name I guess.

haha I mean its possibly but i looked the lady up. If she really has the footage she is claiming we will never know. They for sure got her by now. Too much info already available for public eyes. I can only imagine what THEY know about her.

link   
reply to post by Havick007

15 hours of footage would be alot to upload, was the member completly banned?
Yes, completely banned.

It probably wasnt the best idea to use that subject as the title
Do I look like I care? No one here obviously grasps the seriousness of this situation and who this person was.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I hope she comes back. I had a weird feeling about her introduction and I felt she was sincere. Sometimes when a person logs off the computer, they log off for a good while and not come back 5 minutes later to check their post and what not. Give her a chance I say.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I've read Joan Schneider's thread and seen it closed.

15 hours of Alien footage cant be stopped by a thread-closing, profile-banning. So if she has those 15 hours she'll be uploading them somewhere soon (there's plenty of places where she could) for the sake of us all.

If she doesnt it's been well banned for identity fakery, which is a tortuous form of hoax.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There was another thread like this, demanding information on what happened. The moderators said that it was a known troll.

EDIT: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you are. According to the mods, it was a troll.
edit on 20-6-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
A known troll? How did they discern that exactly? Let me guess, they checked the IP.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Don't fall for the crap it happens way too much on ATS someone joins up with outlandish claims and just rabbits on and gives nothing.
The person gave there name but said they were using Internet cafe so as to not get found come on you did not fall for it did you but seen as you started this thread you did

Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I haven't fallen for anything. But what you have clearly fallen for is the "move along, nothing to see here" tactic. If you think something isn't weird here, you're living in a fairy tale land.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

...And we don't discuss banned members.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join