It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Pic #168 looks like a body tied up and burning over a bon-fire.....
edit on 23-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by anon72

AHHH YESS! The bohemian grove..the very first place in which they discovered in the woods...the exotic harpy race of aliens...the flying triangle drivers of the earth.

Q- "the flying triangle drivers of the earth."

You might have something there.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Wow. Can anyone confirm who that man is?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jim3981
Pic #168 looks like a body tied up and burning over a bon-fire.....

Yeah it does

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
Some interesting stuff-I am sure many on ATS knew this but I didn't.

From wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/386e11f8b120.jpg[/atsimg]
Summer, 1967 at Owls Nest Camp with two future U.S. presidents: Ronald Reagan, Harvey Hancock (standing), Richard Nixon and Glenn Seaborg[3]

I see if you want to be a player, you should be attending these things. I wonder if Nobama was ever invited there-before being President.

.......or Trump.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: airspoon
Call me stupid, but I just don't see any clandestine conspiracy behind Bohemian Grove. Granted, I haven't studied it much beyond watching that ridiculous documentary produced by Alex Jones, but I still fail to see any important significance.

Doesn't other trades have conventions and "get-togethers"? Why wouldn't politicians and the elite? I'm not saying that I see nothing wrong with it, only that I don't see the significance behind it or the reasoning behind focusing energy and attention on it.

We already know that the elite are sick *[snip]* but are we really surprised that they have a trade convention?

--airspoon

Of course businesses have conventions, but traditionally, those conventions don't include:

1.) Secrecy of the utmost security

2.) A strict "No Women" policy

3.) Mock human sacrifice

4.) Religious idols

5.) claim to not be business related

6.) include the most powerful people on the planet.

7.) allegations drug use & sex worker use

No one is "surprised" its old news. But the story still isn't straight. So the work isn't done. There's no reason for it to be a secret. You can't say
It's just a rich mans Burning Man because it's incredibly secret. Burning Man is well publicized and welcoming. So what's to keep secret? It's not a matter of National Security, because they make it abundantly clear that they go there to get away from business. So if they're just partying, then wh no post cards? Lol. Because there partying like us peasants? With drugs, sex & booze?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join