It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vehicle Vanishes on Police Car Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.angelsghosts.com...

Has anyone seen this?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
That is something I have not seen. I believe it was John Titor in his vehicle, activating that time machine. There is definetly something paranormal and strange about this. Great find there Realtruth, that is amazing.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think Ive seen that once on TV.

But what one cannot see very well on the critical part of the movie if the fence actually goes further to the left. Probably there was some kind of hole or gap to drive through.. but you cant see it on that record. ;]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I was in disbelief when I saw it. And I think the local law enforcement was also.

This is one that everyone on this site needs to see and dig deeper into.

Could you imagine the poor cops that had to make a report? but the vid backs them up.

RT

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It has already been discussed here and here.

If you slow down the video, you can see that the bottom of the fence is not connected to the ground, so the car merely drove under the fence. When the cops arrive, the fence looks straightened out again, because the netting only folded over the criminal's car.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If a car hits a fence at that speed it will tear the fence and/or bend the post.

The car disappears 2 times and then after it goes through the fence. Cars just don't disappear after going through a fence even if there is a hole in it.

What we need is to get an official copy of the police report.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I still wonder what the police report has to say, because they must have a detailed report if they lose persuit of a fleeing car. This would put an end to the questions.

Originally posted by DJMessiah

If you slow down the video, you can see that the bottom of the fence is not connected to the ground, so the car merely drove under the fence. When the cops arrive, the fence looks straightened out again, because the netting only folded over the criminal's car.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would say the video has bee manipulated. Watch the timer on the upper left hand while the video is playing. There are several inconsistencies. If the timer continued without any jumps, than I would "buy" it a little more.

Otherwise, very entertaining.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
www.angelsghosts.com...

Has anyone seen this?
cool

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Realtruth what makes you so sure about detailed written police reports?

They are written by a human which underlies subjectivity. I hardly doubt a cop would be able to write a more or less scientifically evaluated report.

After all the explanation with the fences not being connected at the bottom.. sounds very reasonable. And if this has been discussed 2 times before i think the case is clear.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by osram
Realtruth what makes you so sure about detailed written police reports?

They are written by a human which underlies subjectivity. I hardly doubt a cop would be able to write a more or less scientifically evaluated report.

After all the explanation with the fences not being connected at the bottom.. sounds very reasonable. And if this has been discussed 2 times before i think the case is clear.

That doesn't explain the car disappearing after you said it apparantly went under the fence.

I would still like to see a police report a first hand account and not just a video.

I have a construction company I repair many structures and do many residential and commercial repairs, including all types of fences. If a car like the one shown strikes a fence, even if it is not attached at the bottom the car will not go under it. 95% of chain linked fences in the US are not attached at the bottom, but that doesn't mean a car can go under it.

Chain link fences are attached at the top support poll and side support poles with thick wire that is fasten at about 3 places on each side poll and about every 24 inches on the top. The chain is tighten and stretched with a tool called a come along at each pole with approximately 150lbs of tension.

Now the car and I know quite abit about the car in the video is a Cadillac STS model I owned one. I also live in Detroit where they are produced at the Cadillac Hamtramck plant off of I-94 Freeway in Detroit. The bumper is approximately 36" to the center from the ground up and the car height is aroung 56"

If the car hit the fence at any speed it would have bent the poles on the sides and top because of the tension on the fence, also the fence would have been disfigured if it did somehow get under which I highly doubt. It would have not returned to its original shape for absolute sure and the fence would have been stretched out and off the side poles flapping around.

Regards,

RT

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Thanks DJ

please post on the preceding threads

closing this one

new topics

top topics

join