It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Files Our Alien Overlords | How We Secretly Serve The Tall Whites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

[btw, a most excellent profile animation!]

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That was a fascinating video, thanks for sharing it. a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Love this guys style when it comes to these strange stories. He has the comedic effect with heckle fish and his writing staff. He tells the story as is and then dives deeper into the truth. Beautifully formatted shows.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
a reply to: 727Sky

The sheer probability of just one alien species looking just like us is infinitesimally small,
let alone multiple, as held as fact by many of these "UFOlogists".

Unless this race of beings either came from Earth, or created us,
then the probablity that it's fake, is basically 100%.

Also, I want to add, that any species so similar to us,
could not survive on the planet Venus.
I mean, just Google the climate and weather there.

860 degrees F, and the atmospheric pressure pushing down on the planet's surface
would make a walk to your mailbox feel like trying to jog around the wreckage of the Titanic.

Basically, anything similar to us would experience insta-death,
therefore, nothing similar to us could have evolved to live there.

Just a side note... life has been wiped out and re evolved several times on earth... and things seem to re evolve into the same shapes etc.... crabs are popular...... Just saying... who knows ?

All the best

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Well the trouble, of course, is that his entire claim rests on you trusting his word that he really is a "government insider".
It's a stranger on the internet!

I lean towards believing in ETs myself, but people also make up some wild stuff.

And, YUPPA, as for the claim that they're the "5th iteration of humanity", that's cute when you're LARPing Star Trek with your friends on a Saturday, but where's the evidence?

The evidence is buried with the many people who know the truth and who are suicided and silenced. You are not worth being silenced for. Believe it or not I personally do not care because you and me are insignifigant in the grand scheme of things. How better to hide the truth than in plain sight as in Sci fi?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I remember that post. If you have never seen the 4chan post by a guy that supposedly did alien vehicle recover, you should check it out. The 4chan post is gone but someone took screenshots and created a thread on imgur. imgur.com... a reply to: ChaoticOrder

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Genesis 6:4 King James Version

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

TALL Whites….

It’s about your perspective…..I suppose

👽🥃
edit on 30-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

Let's assume that there are different genetically engineered hybrids of terrestrial species. Canids are social group animals like humans. There are reports of dog men. Apes and human. Maybe Bigfoot is a servitor race brought back for R and R and they're more intelligent and tech savvy than we are. Reptilians might go back longer than modern humans and reptiles once ruled the Earth. Just be glad they didn't tinker with sharks or beach goers would really be in trouble.
Greys might be useful hybrids. Or they may be the top of the pecking order with others as their servants. Nordics could be advanced humans taken thousands of years ago and now act as agents for them with some autonomy. Greys might be technologically advanced but are physically weak. I can't see them mining for gold or rare earth metals. On of off planet.
I wonder how many have infiltrated our governments and are now calling the shots. One thing i've said is that if aliens are in contact with human than they've brokered deals with the absolute worst examples of human kind imaginable.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I remember hearing this story on Coast to Coast a few years ago and not believing much if any of the story line but the Why Files takes a more in depth look at the whole thing !

The Tall White Aliens: We Work for Them

Charles Hall, a former weather observer at Nellis Air Force Base, shares his incredible story of encountering the Tall Whites, an extraterrestrial species working with the US military.

These chalk-white aliens, standing up to 9 feet tall, have been influencing human technology and evolution for decades.

Charles's friendship with a Tall White known as "The Teacher" led him to discover hidden alien facilities and the shocking truth about their presence on Earth.

Uncover the secrets of the Tall Whites, from their advanced scout crafts to their underground bases, and explore the startling implications of their alliance with the US government and the hidden reality of alien-human cooperation.

youtu.be...

I am tall and white, and my blue eye is watching you.

But I am not an alien.

Hmm, I always wondered if there was some truth about the tall whites - I guess time will tell.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Tall White's story is one of my favorites.

Also, plausible IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join