It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O’Keefe: I have evidence that exposes the CIA, and it’s on camera.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
James is dropping more goodies today…

I caught up Amjad, who has been terminated by the CIA. We spoke for about 10 minutes and will be releasing that today.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I'm pretty sure I saw a clip of this already. It was just the guy denying everything

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I caught up Amjad, who has been terminated by the CIA. We spoke for about 10 minutes and will be releasing that today.

O’Keefe Twitter post

Surprised this guy agreed to talk.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lincolnriley
a reply to: Vermilion

I'm pretty sure I saw a clip of this already. It was just the guy denying everything

Yeah I’d imagine him doing anything to try and get out of it after the phone call he received from his handler yesterday.
Post it if you can find it again.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here is the video of O’Keefe talking with the unwilling whistleblower:

Twitter Video

Full conversation with CIA Program Manager Amjad Fseisi who said the CIA withheld information from President Trump

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It continues to amaze me how these supposedly intelligent people (this guy worked for Deloitte, Lockheed, Chinese Mission center) keep getting duped into spilling the beans just for a piece of trim.
Did nobody learn anything from the Swalwell Fang Fang honeypot?
BAMN in full effect, national secrets be damned.
Shut down the swamp.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Here is the video of O’Keefe talking with the unwilling whistleblower:

Twitter Video

Full conversation with CIA Program Manager Amjad Fseisi who said the CIA withheld information from President Trump

I found that video bizarre. First off, it looks like they are walking aimlessly. Did this dude really have a hard time finding a parking spot from his luncheon? I mean, a ten minute walk back to your car on a Monday?

Secondly, for being an ‘intelligence officer’, he sure is a dumb fu## a second time over with O’keafe. If he didn’t get fired already, he will after this.

Maybe he’s Bisexual and thought he might get a piece from O’keafe……

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I kinda feel bad for the subjects of O'keefe's 'investigations' She probably led him to believe she was a trump hater with terminal TDS, so he was playing the role of super CIA spy who kept Trump down to impress her. There's one point where he suggests that many people love Trump and she's the one that calls them idiots. Obviously he wouldn't be privy to any of the information he claims to know and I seriously doubt he ever had any communications with the director of the CIA. It was also already known that the 'intelligence' agencies withheld information from Trump.

In reality his job is probably to review logs of links people have clicked on their CIA provided devices looking for phishing attempts. Nothing exciting at all.

edit on 3-5-2024 by lincolnriley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Have you been to DC? It’s impossible.

I park at the hotel and walk everywhere. Long walks.

This city is probably similar. I hate cites.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I won't dwell on it too much until he comes out and says
If anything happens to me I'm NOT suicidal in the least

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join