It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to America: 25 Ways the US is Being Destroyed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes. Mark my words, print it out, frame it.

Illegal invasion is by design, It will cause so much discourse that the government will create a reason to breach everyone's privacy to "find these illegals" but in reality it will be to monitor everyone. It's going to get so bad people will be ok with losing more rights to "clean up the streets" from all of the crime they are allowing to happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
More need to Wake Up and stop playing media driven mind games , the projection coming from our 'politicians"

Everyone needs to plant their feet firmly on the ground and pay attention to the world around them....

edit on 26-4-2024 by MetalThunder because: STAND YOUR GROUND

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum2

It's main goal is to destroy our national identity.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

originally posted by: theatreboy
Pointing out problems is not propaganda. It may be dividing because people don't want to admit the truth. But not propaganda.

Depends on the "problems" being pointed out, and for whom they are a problem. Any number of the "problems" listed are situational 'some of the people, some of the time...' etc, etc. Your truth is not the truth. No one person's is.

Most propaganda is targeted and is intended only to tell people what they want to hear. With you it succeeded, it hit your spot, with others, it will not.

Besides, pointing out problems without positing solutions is, in of itself, divisive because it implies that these things can, or even should, be taken away. And they can't. Some of those "problems" pertain to the individual's right to freedom of expression and those "problems" are placed alongside national socio-economic issues, in the same context, and you really can't see how you are being played? It doesn't immediately feel as though you are being spoon-fed your own malcontent with the state of "America"?

No sorry!!!!!
I’ve studied some of the particular things mentioned for many years.
Case in point …. The depopulation agenda. Let’s start with the Malthusian concept of excess population put forth by Thomas Malthus here…ucmp.berkeley.edu...

he overproduction of young; the inability of resources to keep up with the rising human population; and the irresponsibility of the lower classes. To combat this, Malthus suggested the family size of the lower class ought to be regulated such that poor families do not produce more children than they can support. Does this sound familiar? China has implemented a policy of one child per family (though this applies to all families, not just those of the lower class).

And Charles Darwin just happened to have been a relative of his.
Then there’s the Rockefeller’s and Margaret Sanger of American Birth Control League, later to be known as Planned Parenthood. HRC was a big fan of Sanger.
Then there’s Bill Gates and his dad who was in charge of Planned Parenthood for a time and Gates said in a Ted Talks convention he loved vaccines for zero population growth.
Then there’s the UN Agenda 21/3030 with their population control agenda. And the mysterious Georgia guidestones. Millenium Declaration, all involved with the Club of Rome. And Rosa Koire wrote a book called,”Behind the Green Mask”, about the Green Agenda, which we know is all part and parcel of UN Agenda 21.
Then there’s John Holdren and his radical book and ideas, which he co wrote with Paul Erlich. And by the way, one of his radical ideas was to mass medicate the people through the water supply with sterilants. A connected tactic was Gates using sterilants in the turn of vaccines laced with it. This was actually done in India and Brazil.
www.bookfinder.com...
He was part of the BO admin and an unelected “Science Czar.”
The UN also had policies forwarding couples financially for limiting the number of children they have. Anyone can look that up if they don’t believe me.
Those things are all under just the one out of twenty five things mentioned in the OP, which are all valid. Some of them may overlap a bit, for instance the trans agenda of operations that destroy the procreation abilities of young people, that is tied to the depopulation agenda.
Every one of the 25 items in the OP is 100% valid.

edit on 26-4-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: Added text

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well said, my friend.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: brodby

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: Disgusted123
You know what's destroying America? BS propaganda like this which is meant to divide us and get weak minded people angry.

And it works.

a reply to: charlest2

When I think propaganda, I don't think of things that are true. I think stuff that is made up.

I will give you an example:

Truth...our borders are being over run.

Propaganda...Trump paid hookers to piss on him.

Pointing out problems is not propaganda. It may be dividing because people don't want to admit the truth. But not propaganda.

One of the greatest truths is that people don't want to admit they are wrong and admit the truth they believed is wrong.

Too bad I can only star once...

I agree that that is one of the biggest problems. And it goes from government right down to relationships.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You know what's destroying America? BS propaganda like this which is meant to divide us and get weak minded people angry.

And it works.

All of those things are definitely happening.

You're either willfully blind, a troll or an agent of disinformation.

None of those choices are very attractive in a human being.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum2
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes. Mark my words, print it out, frame it.

Illegal invasion is by design, It will cause so much discourse that the government will create a reason to breach everyone's privacy to "find these illegals" but in reality it will be to monitor everyone. It's going to get so bad people will be ok with losing more rights to "clean up the streets" from all of the crime they are allowing to happen.

"Those who trade liberty for security will soon have neither"

- Benjamin Franklin

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I disagree with the end quote in the video.

History does NOT prove we get exactly what we deserve.

It proves that evil and compromised people are running the show.

Doesn't mean that ordinary people deserve any of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

And it works.

Calls us weak minded. Blames others for our division.
Typical communist/Marxist.
Only laps up the propaganda of his guru Marx.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Funding foreign wars was #19 after I just watched the majority of our elected officials waving the flag of a foreign country in the capital.

This video would have more impact if it didn't watch like a Republican campaign video.

Just sayin.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Funding foreign wars was #19 after I just watched the majority of our elected officials waving the flag of a foreign country in the capital.

This video would have more impact if it didn't watch like a Republican campaign video.

Just sayin.

Yes, there is plenty of evidence for every one of the 25 points in the OP. But look, Democrats are and have been more openly Marxist/Communist, and plenty of RINO Globalists to go around. The DS plays one side against the other in their grand Hegelian scheme. This is an existential war of Armageddon between left for and darkness, between Liberty and totalitarian control.
Which side is each of us on ?

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The reality is that if you have a few acres of land, and have kept up with the modern changes in technology, living free and off grid would be a breeze.By the time you have sold the excess food and eggs down at the local market you would be in pocket.This is the original default position where you are no longer a dependent , this was what most of the world was like a hundred years ago. Small producers fed into a cooperative to market stuff. If cars were not cheap enough a pony and trap would work as far as the local environment went. Now it is the default position which is under attack,it all comes down to land usage and ownership.But more importanly it is the way people have been trained to think, they no longer think that this is the natural default condition, practical skill sets which were common have all been lost, or are sitting in the shelves of libraries gathering dust. I fear that this will ultimatly be the cause of the demise of modern society,"Ignorance"

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I agree with your sentiment, and I do agree that connotatively propaganda is full of lies and half-truths and is malevolent. However, propaganda in of itself is neutral. It can be truthful, and it can be used for genuinely good things too.

Per denotation the OP's video is propaganda. It's points are truthful, but it's propaganda nonetheless. It's propaganda that I can support!

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

mass medicate the people through the water supply

They clearly never started that one in my neck of the woods. I drink tap water like crazy, and I can't stop making babies. 😖

Good points though. I'm going to have to save your post for future reference.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

"Those who trade liberty for security will soon have neither"

- Benjamin Franklin

That, is exactly what happened under covid protocol...
Dear dissolves logic evidently...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join