It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN's FBI Raided Donald Trump's Florida Home for OBAMA-NORTH KOREA Documents.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

It ain't my job to prove your right or wrong about anything other than our exchanges. I replied to a comment of yours reminding you of something that you surely already know. You then replied to me with what sounded like a very similar point of view to those elitists who established our government in the first place, namely those elitists who excluded everyone from the political decisions that did not meet their own ridged standards of color, sex, wealth and intelligence, the intelligence being a variable not required if the first three standards were made.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
]a reply to: BingoMcGoof

You then replied to me with what sounded like a very similar point of view to those elitists who established our government in the first place,

Do you mean those guys with long hair 250 years ago?

lol!

C'mon man!

It was 250 years ago. The world was a *very* different place then.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Indeed it was. However elitism is as old as dirt. That old toss away slogan that we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal is actually quite an epiphany of a concept. It had hardly been practiced at all though out human history, yet here were these long haired guys putting it right there in the introduction to the goals and standards of a new nation. But more though, as I see it, it was a challenge, a challenge to believe it, and it wasn't and isn't easy, yet, there it is one of the greatest thoughts ever held by man. That all men are created equal.

And those founding fathers FAILED to establish that in reality, they hemmed and hawed, found excuses to not make it so by law. They compromised with those who would not believe it and this mash up that we have now is the outcome, you know, cause and effect of that failure. Only a select few men, and we know who they were don't we, were equal, all the rest, the people of non European ancestry were not treated equally and women. WOMEN, were to a large degree treated as property and not as equals.

So you can live as you want with that clear as bell history, me I choose to hold to that preamble that all men are created equal and there you have it, two different types of American. Those who believe that and those who don't.

Yes, that was two hundred and fifty years ago. Some things change but other things like that thought that all men are created equal are eternal.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That Operation Plan, existed decades before o'buma was even known by people.

Military plans exist for every thing, from taking over countries to defending them, and destabilization from within.

Current administrations don't have to lift a finger, as these plans are already written as mentioned decades in advance.

Only things that need be done, is to update them tactically and logistical, or political as those are main things which change.

Wargaming is something idle commissioned officers get to do on a table top, while enlisted do it on real ground.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't know if this is a recent phenomenon or its always been this way but it sure seems like our govt
has gone off the rails and engages in highly illegal and immoral activities while we little people run
the risk of going to jail for not renewing our car registration

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
While we wait for more B.S. from anti-Trump judge Merchan (Stormy Daniels Hush trial), liberals are pulling their hair out over pro-Trump judge Cannon...

Judge Aileen Cannon has granted Donald Trump a delay in the classified documents trial by pushing back a court deadline in the case.

The trial is currently scheduled to start on May 20. However, Judge Cannon did not immediately set a new date for Trump to file his CIPA-related documents, potentially increasing the likelihood the trial won't happen before the 2024 election in November.

If the presumptive GOP nominee wins the general election against his Democratic counterpart Joe Biden, the Republican could order the Department of Justice to drop the federal classified documents into him if the case has not yet been brought to trial.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

In evil emperor voice: I can feeeel the anger from those who are afraid, or are just plain "Trump-haters".

Good Goooood. 😈

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

what about the tractor trailer load of classified documents O'Biden has scattered around his home
from when he was VEEP? Rules for thee not for me?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yep, that's how it's supossed to work but with the Biden administration we see corruption.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join