It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is AI Better Than the Hollywood Elite?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Gotta have some Star Wars.
And this one's pretty good.

🪐

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePsycheaux

Here is a Transformers one from the 50s.

Yeah, I like that one. A lot of them look like Japanese robot toys more than transformers but I like that. I also really like those bots that look like piranha things ? I think they are based off characters from the original animated movie. Those are super cool.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Maybe I am not brainwashed enough, or too old to get used to things, but these AI videos are creeping me out on a level I didn't know was possible.
Even the 'funny' ones.
It's the uncanny valley feel x10.

Yes. I can only take so much before I start feeling icky.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The Empire Strikes Back

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Remember the writers strike in Hollyweird recently?

During the nearly five-month walkout, no issue resonated more than the use of AI in script writing. What was once a seemingly lesser demand of the Writers Guild of America became an existential rallying cry.

AI cannot be a credited writer. AI cannot write or rewrite “literary material.” AI-generated writing cannot be source material.

In other words they want it banned. They are saying it shouldn't be used at all.

But then say

“AI-generated material can’t be used to undermine a writer’s credit or separated rights,” the proposed contract reads.

In other words they want writing credits for what the AI came up with. They want to say they wrote it.

apnews.com...

They don't want it to take their jobs so they want it banned but at the same time they are lazy and want to use it to help them.

As is often with groups like these they want it both ways. They want to eliminate competition, while claiming credit for work they didn't do.

👹

edit on 5301010America/Chicagoam29 by 5thHead because: Quote Unquote

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join