It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunak spinning the sickness figures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: McUrnsalso
As much as I hate spongers you're a mite wrong. Full PIPs payment is only just under £200 a week not £500. The problem is this is a catch all regulation and there are very vulnerable/sick people that are going to be forced into situations that will make them worse.
The majority of people think getting these sick benefits is easy therefore thinking it's easy for druggies, idlers etc. to scam the system. Take it from me it is not easy. They like to advertise on TV that there is so many unclaimed benefits then they make it very difficult to claim anything.
I know because I had 2 relatives who worked for the DWP and 1 of them had to resign because it was affecting her mental health because she would regularly see disabled people who would 100% get a benefit but because they made a mistake on a form get refused for any help.
I could tell you numerous true stories about the system but believe me the "scroungers" are a very small minority but they are the ones that are always highlighted.

The Media have been causing people to get really annoyed with those on benefits... the people who don't cheat and actually need the benefits... because every time they spin about the cheats and those who can work but choose not to and then all the commentators jump on the bandwagon lumping all benefits claimants as such.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

What's that got to do with the British PM????
Addressing NoCorruptionAllowed too.
Rainbows
Jane

The PM visited Seattle once.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How unfortunate for you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

In mentioning others was just to point out that leaders everywhere are acting the same, not taking an ounce of responsibility for their behavior and actions during Covid and everything else happening today.

For example, take any official where you live that you feel is acting horribly, maybe it's most of them, or just a few, and compare them with leaders and officials in the USA or most anywhere else, and you will see there is virtually no difference. They are dishonorable all across the board, so to speak.

edit on 25-4-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

In my city not far from Seattle the police are suing the former idiot mayor who is also a card carrying leftist lackey and he jumped on the "I'm making the experimental jabs mandatory" train.

Don't you just love what Seattle and Portland have done to themselves?

It is interesting the people there keep voting all that back into office, and then protesting the police followed by complaining the police do not come because there are homeless living on their front lawns. It's like an endless circle of stupidity.

Absolutely.

Sooner or later it's going to implode, but everyone will feel the pain for the actions of these nutcases. Nutcase leaders who refuse to obey every law and they spit on the constitution while looting the citizens and attempting to give it to non-citizens.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

How unfortunate he didn’t choose to stay there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join