It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WF Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Naftalin

Well, I used to think that we lived on a planet, just as we had been told. But then some random information came up in some video somewhere, and I watched it just for fun to see what the fuss was about. Very quickly I realised that what this person was saying wasn't crazy at all. The thing that most convinced me that we live in a world which is dominated by a flat plane rather than a spherical planet, was the long range infrared photography - even ordinary long range photography. There have been photographs of the Rocky Mountains taken from 500 miles distance, which is utterly impossible on a spherical planet, as the mountain range would be hidden by miles of Earth curvature 'over the horizon'.

Repeated investigations into long range photography proved to me that it was an utter impossibility that someone could take these photos on a spherical Earth, and therefore no matter how crazy it seems (we have all been intensively conditioned since birth to believe that we live on a spherical planet) the facts of the matter cannot be debunked - those photos are legitimate, there is no denying it. The photos would be impossible on a spherical planet. So then I began to look into other evidence which was arrayed in certain video summaries by researchers with long experience looking into the matter, and it quickly became clear that were were actually several hundred individual proofs that the Earth is a planar expanse surrounded by a spherical firmament which rotates around the planar expanse, making for a closed system.

I would be more than happy to share resources on this matter so you can investigate for yourself - again, it is a black pill, a bitter pill to swallow, which requires that you painstakingly undo all of your unconscious conditioning, rebuilding a model of reality which actually fits with the tangible and undeniable physical evidence - I don't want to derail the thread by dumping a bunch of links in this post, but please do pm me & I will send you a selection of research videos & written resources which explain & demonstrate the whole situation.

To conclude, a couple of years before I came across this revelatory material & changed my worldview after carrying out some research, I'd had a dream in which a guide spoke to me & stated "It is impossible to fully understand the system while you are living within the system". By this I took it to mean that there are elements of our world system that would be considered 'magical' from any rational perspective, so although we can unpack a bundle of evidence proving we live on a planar expanse rather than a spherical planet, we cannot fully comprehend the magnitude & nature of some elements of the system in its totality.

Thanks for inquiring politely, that is a very rare thing for someone to do when approaching the flat Earth reality for the first time, I respect your position of agnosticism regarding the matter, however loosely that position may be held currently. If you're willing to look over the resources I send, it will expand your consciousness in terms of opening your mind to greater possibilities - of divine creation, the centrality of Man's position in the cosmos, amongst other things.

FITO.

Picture taken from some 443 kilometres distance, utterly impossible on a spherical planet.

Totally possible on a planar expanse.

We don't live in a flat planet,that's for sure.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I looked at the mechanical patent, that is a tough build! I've already spent over $10,000 building devices that do not work but this one has been verified and is already UL certified. I'll say one of the builds did have about a 1:3 indicated ac output BUT would fail btu testing.

Dr Holcomb has a video showing the input power vs output power of his ILPG, looks good to me!!!

Here is a video of a local power fail while they were testing, their test bank maintained power!

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Anunak

I think it's the real deal. There's a video of them in talks/interview with Europe. I sent the information to my congressman, local power company, DOE on facebook, and a few other sites. It needs to be spread in order to force implementation before it disappears.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: oouthere1

but this one has been verified and is already UL certified.

UL certified just means it meets code to not burn down your house.

originally posted by: oouthere1

I'll say one of the builds did have about a 1:3 indicated ac output BUT would fail btu testing.

Dr Holcomb has a video showing the input power vs output power of his ILPG, looks good to me!!!

If it worked, the Chinese would have ripped of the design and be mass producing the thing.

This is Disgraceful! Chinese Websites and Social Media are stealing from an American Small Business.

How much money did the guy have in the way of his gasification truck. If it worked, he would have built one for himself.

I suggest looking up Holcomb and lawsuits.

Anyone pushing “free” energy without consequence/ off set is a fraud.

This video visualizes the counter intuitive phenomenon of the transformers, when voltage is stepped up, the current gets stepped down. This is a consequence of energy conservation. Transformers work on the principle of electromagnetic induction - mutual induction. Power line transmission requires both step up and step down transformers. Created by Mahesh Shenoy.

www.khanacademy.org...:how-wireless-charging-and-transformers-work/x4352f0cb3cc997f5:how-transformers- work/v/transformer-currents-energy-losses-intuition

edit on 8-5-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join