It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture happened.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Great thread there but the bottom line is there is no limit on those going to the promised land of heaven who have accept Christ based on my readings. The People who are sealed are the most holy of the 12 tribes of Israel and Levites were to become Christian by their reading of the old Testament they would have been able to piece the truth together should they have wanted it to be the truth. Why would only 144K be sealed? Because the tribes refused to believe in the Christ as he came in the flesh. If you are Hebrew descent who hasn't accepted Christ your only chance is to be so holy in the faith that you are sealed. The blood of the Lamb who have accepted it, will cover all else IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Why would only 144K be sealed?

Because they are called and bought from earth to reign in heaven with Jesus Christ in his kingdom over the earth during the 1,000 year rule.

The earth was created for humankind and will always exist and the righteous and meek will forever live on earth. The ruling class is smaller than its subjects.

"For this is what Jehovah says,
The Creator of the heavens, the true God,
The One who formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it,
Who did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited:
“I am Jehovah, and there is no one else.
"
-Isaiah 45:8.

"He has established the earth on its foundations; It will not be moved from its place forever and ever."-Psalm 104:5.

"The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it."-Psalm 37:29.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I meant why not all of the Hebrews who don't accept Yeshua was the Christ? The chosen ones have become Christians. The Hebrews will be given another chance.

edit on 15000000263020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join