It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Ron Johnson Interview - PART 1: Mishandling Pandemic To What Ends?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is a really good interview. To what ends? indeed. It's refreshing to hear a US politician actually state the obvious instead of trying to gaslight or simply say what's politically convenient. The sad part is that Ron doesn't seem like he can really do anything about or doesn't want to, even though he holds power in the government. The sheeple seem eager to forget covid ever happened, while I would like to see the supreme court rule on unconstitutional lockdowns in light that they were based on total lies. Courts have previously ruled that the government can infringe on our rights if there's a major public health interest. We need a new ruling from the highest court to prevent this from happening again, or it certainly will.

www.bitchute.com...

edit on 13-4-2024 by lincolnriley because: edited to remove all caps in title

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lincolnriley

I like Ron Johnson so thank you for sharing, I will listen to it later when I have more time.

If you didn't listen to this then you should.

Federal Health Agencies and the COVID Cartel: What Are They Hiding:

thehighwire.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The only real revelation to me was that USAID spent $53 million on gain of function research. Ron pretty much says they're a CIA front, which all of us pretty much already know, but it's sooooo refreshing to hear a politician say it, even though he sort of beats around the bush about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

edit on 4/14/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lincolnriley

Very good interview!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   

top topics

join