It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oumuamua is back with a vengence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Please watch this video which is out today from our earthly masters. It is very informative if over-bearing in beating into our heads in oblique and unstated, but exciting tones that perhaps it could be Disclosure in an unlikely form.

I found one site last week that said Oumuamua was coming back. I didn't believe it because celestial mechanics doesn't work that way. It left the inner solar system in 2017 with enough velocity to forever escape our system, plus it was surprisingly accelerating rather than decelerating as physics would demand. The more or less official video says that it is now "near Mars." That is impossible by the strict laws of physics. However, I suspect it will slow down and take up an orbit around Earth as it presides over our makeover.

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned in a post to a thread that long-period comets are really space habitats for star-jumping space beings. They swing into our system with the correct position and velocity so that they are headed directly back to their home star. The few hundred short-period comets we know are those that wanted to stay here, or local habitats left from when Mars was populated millions of years ago.

I was driven to study comets about two years after my abduction. My task was to discover how UFOs, the ones we see, got here to Earth. I was astounded that comets were the answer and attempted to disprove that idea. But the more I read about comets in old and new books, I understood that comets, possibly harvested asteroids, were the answer for durable, deep space travel if you could envelope the entire structure in a null-mass for virtually instantaneous travel. The moons of Mars Phobos and Deimos are also habitats (discovered as being such by the Viking missions).

Folks, high-level scientists, astronomers and their benefactors have known for decades the secrets about comets, the Martian moons, and, of course, UFOs. The lies, cover-ups, and disinformation are starting to be exposed so we simple folks can understand our place in the cosmos.

(Strange that this announcement comes at the time of a religious holiday of one of Earth's important religions that believes in resurrection.)
edit on 1-4-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

April 1st?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Holy crap! That was the most redundant, non-informative, anti-climatic video I’ve ever watched.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sorry, no, in your face reality!

Well, maybe...., but it is a joke on us it is pretty damned intense if not telling.

edit on 1-4-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I think maybe it is a joke. Very clever disinformation to set us on edge. It bothers me that the body is "near Mars" already.

But I can tell you comets are controlled. Nothing but intelligent manipulations could make a comet always return exactly along a rail-road track back from whence it came. The ion trails they discharge at times coming and leaving the sun's vicinity are the tell-tale evidence of intelligent control. The simple fact that they seem to be forever coming and going over the centuries is not proof that they are natural phenomena but telling signs of their interest and involvement with our world. Evidently, they appreciate it more than we do.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Celestial mechanics explain the orbits of comets very well.
The tails of some contribute to our extremely predictable meteor showers after numerous journeys around our Sun.
There is no need for intelligent control, nor is there any.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Funny this one just popped up on my youtube

2024 Alert: Oumuamua is Coming Back, and It's Not Alone

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I’ve been seeing these supposed return videos for a week now.
But couldn’t find any actual confirmation on it

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I cannot find a single announcement regarding this. All the information I am able to find online states that Oumuamua is still on a trajectory heading out of our solar system.

theskylive.com...

The only sources I can find are a couple of very sketchy youtube videos, which do not back any of their claims up with any credible evidence.

Are you able to link through anything that backs these claims up?

I would err on the side of this being an April Fools Joke, however the the youtube channel you have linked has posted videos such as:

""WE HAVE 6 DAYS LEFT" - The San Andreas Crack Is About To Cause The Biggest Tsunami in History!" - Posted 1 month ago.

"Joe Rogan: "Oumuamua Will Make DIRECT Impact In 2 Weeks.. IT'S NOT STOPPING"" - Posted 3 weeks ago.

So please forgive me if I question the validity of the information being presented by this youtube channel.

I would also like to point out that your ATS username of CosmicFocus, is somewhat similar to the name of the youtube channel, Space Voyager.

edit on k1xamTue, 02 Apr 2024 01:42:21 -0500000000 by K1xaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:03 AM
link   
One for the L.O.L. forum.

edit on 2/4/24 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm a bit confused? At 9.34 in the first video he states "Oumuamua seems to have it's trajectory untouched by any foreign influences" ,then at 9.48 he says "What does it's altered path signify". So is it untouched or touched (altered path)?????

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Source: 'Oumuamua: A guide to the 1st known interstellar visitor

Source dated September 2023…

'Oumuamua is heading toward the constellation Pegasus and is now far beyond the orbit of Neptune. It is passing through the Kuiper Belt, a ring of icy bodies near the edge of the solar system, and is now beyond the reach of our telescopes. It will never come back toward Earth.

That’s good enough for me……

👽☕️🍩

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Whatever happens, they need to give it a name change...
Imagine kids in school trying to pronounce that.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2
Imagine kids in school trying to pronounce that.

Easy Peasy 🤓

👽

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The orignal name was eaiser to pronounce but there were some issue with that one and poor associations in the past we'd rather not see happen again, some thought it was too foreboding and a sign of things to come, a reckoning from the stars, a portent and harbinger, this celestial object doesn't seem to be manevolent in it's behavior if these reports are to be taken at face value.

It has the potential to be, but seems to act with a sense of serene peace, and a "just checking up on you, behave yourselves."

I understand the reasoning behind, but I still maintain for those of us with learning disabilities when it comes to certain aspects of certain written languages, being able to use the original shorthand name without fear of negative connotations and associations would be nice.

It's not a declaration of alligence to any negative things based on the exposure I've had on the subject, except for that one period of history where things got really, really dark, an stories that were orginally beautiful got twisted to horrible and abusive ends.

On a side note And I really wish the site would stop changing "the" to teh when I type.

This isn't funny and I'm not here for the lulz.

I take my studies seriously, this is just a new school for me and while I aprreciate the attempts to make me feel at home and in good company, I'm a bit particular about proper grammar and honest communication.

Sit up straight, eyes on your own paper, and write what YOU know on the issue.

Don't try to influence me or bring me down to your level.

I'm not laughing about this and am completely serious right now.

edit on 4/3/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh wow, that rocks! No pun intended. I hope I can remember that. I googled the translation and nearly spat out my tea.

Beautiful and inline with my prior post.

God Bless the Native Hawaiian Peoples!

WE LOVE YOU!

note to self, stop posting without reading entire thread first.

Sorry.

My bad.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.bing.com... RAAGEAyBggCEAAYQNIBCTMwOTQwajBqMagCALACAA&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=EDGEDB

the Hawiian term is clearly meaningful and direct (and slightly 'sanitizing' the object)

....besides 'Marco Polo' was already taken in history...which left only Oumuamua as a name of choice
edit on 3-4-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

What are the odds Oumuamua is a relative or family member of the Black Knight?

I know we don't have clear imagery of the reported object in orbit dubbed Black Knight and it's mostly a rumor as far as some "official channels" are concerned, but what if, what if they're interconnected and something about the reported satalite malfunctioned or stopped transmitting and Ouhuamua is just coming to check on him?

I know it sounds silly but I'm extremely empathetic and still want to believe in a conscious universe and sueprintelligent shades of blue at some level.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I’m almost sure Oumuamua was checking up on Earth’s Whales…..

👽

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Rock on!

new topics

top topics

join