It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFOs I’ve ever seen - Expedition X Season 7 Episode 8 in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
They caught several and this is first time I’m like, "yep, real ufo".

Forgive poor quality I don’t have any video capture devices so used cell phone… can’t find any clips online yet. If anyone finds any please post as they are really amazing.

Please watch whole one minute 42 second video as the better ones are at the end.

These move like nothing I’ve ever seen.

Recorded in Japan

edit on 30-3-2024 by pianopraze because: Typo

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I had a friend with Gen3 night vision goggles. We went out a couple years back for a couple hours. My town is known worldwide to be a major hotspot. Initially, I was incredibly skeptical. Oh boy was I wrong! I could not believe how many objects I saw maneuvering just like these in the video. It was like a highway up there with objects maneuvering in ways that defy our understanding of physics. The stargazing here is already world class. I couldn’t believe what those night vision goggles exposed.
edit on 30-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Why the heck do I click on this BS? The types of maneuvers this video shows are totally, completely illogical. Who is piloting that supposed UFO? A drunk alien? The space cops need to pull him over and arrest him for DUI.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Check out Robert Littleton.
Not only does he explain how & why our physics is failing, (space is full of plasma particles, not atoms) but also brings up the hypothesis of Plasma beings. Which coincidently match what's seen in the video.

If what's seen can't be identified as a craft, it prolly isn't. Doesn't stop people from jumping to conclusions tho.
Cheers!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I too saw that Expedition X season finale …it was interesting yet not a News Breaking event.

Welp if you got the discretionary funds…..one can buy the system they used to capture the object.

Btw the same camera system has been used on other shows….like “Beyond Skinwalker Ranch”

UFOUDAP

Here’s another use of the camera system….

👽☕️🍩

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've read that radioactivity as well as fault movement in the earth can cause odd phenomena like this

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Yes...The things in the video certainly appear to be plasma/atmospheric/electrical type phenomena, as opposed to piloted craft. There's some weird stuff in the sky. Sprites, ball lightening, foo fighters, St. Elmo's Fire-type-manifestations, etc...

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'll just say that is about the worst UFO video that I've ever seen.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Moves like a heartbeat monitor in some of the clips, imo.

I sure would like to try sky gazing with some high quality NODS.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: Caver78

Yes...The things in the video certainly appear to be plasma/atmospheric/electrical type phenomena, as opposed to piloted craft. There's some weird stuff in the sky. Sprites, ball lightening, foo fighters, St. Elmo's Fire-type-manifestations, etc...

Three distinct lights on these craft.

Just plasma.

Got it.

edit on 30-3-2024 by pianopraze because: Added photo

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm not criticizing the videos. I think they're very interesting. The way the 'objects' dart around is freaky!
I was just opining.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
When you see footage being shown….using the DAP camera system….you have to be careful not to make the mistake of calling out a UAP when it’s the camera software auto correcting such as the example below…..shown on another episode of Extreme X in the Unitas Basin Utah.

What looks to be an brightly lit object jumping to a position…is the camera adjusting…not the object jumping.

Notice the two lights in the background near the brightly lit object, they also jump with the object. The two lights are not talked about in the dialogue while the segment was running.

The brightly lit object could be an unknown object…..however, visually it doesn’t make that instant jump…in actuality the camera causes the jump to get the object closer to the camera crosshairs…

Imo

👽
edit on 31-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join