It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story all about how your life got flipped upside down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Talk about the Italian mafia, and nobody accuses you of being a sign-languagephobe.

Talk about the Khazarian mafia?

Well now Bones, that's different. You see my Bible tells me they are God's favorite people.

So here I am wondering which qualities endear them the most to your god?

And perhaps if I put myself in God's shoes I would understand. I mean everybody willing to cut a chunk of skin off their penii (new word you heard it here first) is showing commitment on a different level you know?

"We'll, it's day 6665 in this desert we're just walking in circles, whatcha wanna do today Moshe?"

"Well shucks Jebediah, I reckon we can have some fun with the tribe. I'll go up this hill and you tell errbody that I have been 'summoned' by the being that have created the whole universe."

"Which one?"

"I haven't decided yet. There's El, Asherah, Baal..."

"Use one of the lesser gods, like the one controlling the weather".

" Yahweh? Sure why not? But you gotta keep a straight face, kay? When I come down from the hill I'm going to tell all the men to remove their foreskins by having a priest cut it with a knife and then sucking it off."

"Jesus Moshe, that's going to be a tough sell. 50 shekels say you fail miserably"

---

Can we all agree that if someone has to die in a ritualistic manner in order to gain benefits for others that is a satanic concept?

Christians love to say "the greatest trick the devil ever pulled off yada yada yada."

Well?

Would the devil enjoy people building a tower that reaches the heavens or would he put a stop to that?

Would the devil drown everybody and his dog or realize that this here is a teachable moment and in his infinite wisdom choose to not take the easy way out and flip the drown switch?

Would the devil ordain his own son to be brutally murdered by his favorite group of people?

Do these sound like devilish qualities to you or something of the highest order?

Anyhoo...

Here's a video on the Khazarian Mafia.

It's excellent.

And here's pt 2.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Throughout the Bible you can find countless references to his chosen ones being promised milk and honey.

Around 80% of modern Askenazi Jews are lactose intolerant.

🐵

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Revelation 2:9 NIV

"I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet your are rich! I know about the slander of those who claim to be Jews and are not, but are from the synagogue of Satan."

Considering all things in today's news this seems to be more prophecy fulfilled. Truly, the Askanazi Jews are fake and apparently Baal worship is their true practice.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Holy Mother of God awesome post. I just got thru the first vid.

Thank you for posting

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I started watching this on Youtube the other day but got distracted and wanted to watch the rest. Thanks for the reminder and posting a link here.

SO MUCH information and way back into history.

I may have to watch a second time and take notes.

Again, Thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
You hit the nail on the head dude 🙂

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Revelation 2:9 NIV

"I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet your are rich! I know about the slander of those who claim to be Jews and are not, but are from the synagogue of Satan."

Considering all things in today's news this seems to be more prophecy fulfilled. Truly, the Askanazi Jews are fake and apparently Baal worship is their true practice.

No one has to Ask a Nazi what their goal is.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

There's a handful of comedians that could transmute your comment into comedy gold if written into a sketch.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You told me about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
what about the Y-TUBE video creator/author's last Name...Swindall
see www.bing.com... CEAAYQDIGCAMQABhAMgYIBBAAGEAyBggFEAAYQDIGCAYQABhAMgYIBxAAGEAyBggIEAAYQNIBCTEzNDUyajBqMagCALACAA&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=EDGEDB

too much coincidence to be ignored.... swindle/swindall

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Some people have the last name of Boner.

What would you do with that?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

too much coincidence to be ignored.... swindle/swindall

Well in that case, I'm proud to announce that your messiah is back and he maintains my garden like nobody's business.

He seems to have distanced himself from the whole book of Revelations though and prefer to focus on shaping the landscape instead of men's hearts and minds.

new topics

top topics

join