It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee state senator calls for riots after pro-police bill passes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So another democrat insurrectionist?

lol

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Trump just said at a rally, "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath".

Who's calling for violence again? And guess what, they both are going to get it. Guaranteed!

a reply to: marg6043

Out of context, lame.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It seems that as long is democrats calling for violence against other politicians, the police and citizens is all good, they do it under their "entitlement" because everything is racist.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump just said at a rally, "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath".

Who's calling for violence again? And guess what, they both are going to get it. Guaranteed!

Out of context, lame.

If they cared about context they wouldn't have anything to wail about. Like, ever.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Elon sez-
Try not to Tard so hard

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Elon sez-
Try not to Tard so hard

Nancy Pelosi and the Biden admin is already using it to further their ambitions….and uniformed Americans will believe it.

Trump was taking about the auto industry…which I work in….and it is getting ready to tank with 60+ days of inventory in the yard not at dealerships yet.
edit on 17-3-2024 by AlongCameaSpider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

That is very intriguing for me to see someone use what one person says about how the first person meant it another way. So why do you feel the need for another person to justify what another said to make a point? Could you not have just said Mr. Trump was referring to a financial issue with the automobile manufacturers? Probably would've saved time, maybe food for thought.
edit on 17-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join