It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOLAR FLARE FALSE FLAG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I get my news spoon fed to me through the Google homepage.

This is what popped up today.
www.newsweek.com...

Solar flares and downed communications.

According to NASA we barely avoided catastrophe in 2012. www.nbcnews.com...

All these news articles and science posts got me wondering...

What if they are prepping us for a solar flare false flag?

In some solar storm events, scientists are able to predict when the supercharged particles will arrive to Earth. It can be within hours or a day for the wave to hit us.

It would be easy to forge a space weather report of an incoming flare and then hit the grid with an EMP, so it looked like a natural disaster.

No doubt that the Sun has the power to throw us into the dark, there just would be no powerful way of proving that such an event were indeed natural.

So everytime, I see sun news and blackouts, there's just a little part in the back of my head that says: test run.

co·ro·na

ANATOMY
a part of the body resembling or likened to a crown.

ASTRONOMY
the rarefied gaseous envelope of the sun and other stars. The sun's corona is normally visible only during a total solar eclipse, when it is seen as an irregularly shaped pearly glow surrounding the darkened disk of the moon.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

I just mentioned this, more or less, in another thread:

They talk about incoming solar flares well ahead of them actually hitting us. I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't heard a word about any incoming space fire.

If it was a solar flare why only one carrier with the other two SIGNIFICANTLY less affected, if at all?

Weren't they talking about something like this happening (basically announcing that they would be doing it) at an economic forum or something? I can't remember exactly, but it rings a bell.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
See, I had heard of a couple this week, but they were supposed to affect the other side of the planet, not us.

Here is an article talking about it today. Shouldn't be what caused our problems.
Flares

There are some crazy theories out there right now, including one about the "good guys" causing this, as a test.

IDK what that means.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The best time to prelim "test" a false flag is to test it when there's another "reason" for a disaster. 😀

Kinda like doing a bomb run during a scheduled air raid drill 😎

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Too many professional and amateur solar astronomers, all around the World, to successfully claim a solar flate/CME caused blackout if the right size, strength, and orientation event did not actually occur.

Claim would be shot down in minutes, from hundreds, even thousands, of sources from around the globe.

Do you have any idea just how big a nuclear weapon you would need to cause the kind of EMP you're talking about?

Huge! And furthermore, the physics of a nuclear-pumped EMP would require that the detonation occur in Orbit above the center of the target area to maximize the affected area.

That stunt would violate existing weapons treaties, as well as being called out by Every Nation on Earth!

Kind of defeats the purpose of a false flag if everyone knows who caused it.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Too many professional and amateur solar astronomers, all around the World, to successfully claim a solar flate/CME caused blackout if the right size, strength, and orientation event did not actually occur.

Claim would be shot down in minutes, from hundreds, even thousands, of sources from around the globe.

Do you have any idea just how big a nuclear weapon you would need to cause the kind of EMP you're talking about?

How would the claim be shot down in minutes from around the globe if the grid is down?

We all saw the info war that was Covid and the lights were still on during that crisis. And we still can't all agree on how that came to be.

You have a crisis on that scale minus the power grid and in a few hours I could have people believing it was God and get a cult started.

As for delivery methods you don't need big nukes.
Tactical low yield weapons all used in coordination on centrilized power centers could get it done.

“The technology required is even within the means of the smallest nuclear power. It requires only the will to do so." -Dr. Strangelove

Hell, for all we know the government have some top secret weapons that are perfect for the job.

In any case we should be proactive and bolster our infrastructure so that we're less vulnerable.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ya know, reading this,reminded me of the Russia in space thread the other day. Perhaps using the begining of some more man made issues? Can you immagine the nonsense that this could cause on our own people if our gov did it to us of course using different networks to keep THEIR communication lines open. They would take us down and we would see they have communication and we would not be able to do too much about it....the next crisis is not a pandemic. It's a break down of society. When we are just about done killing eachother , then the military comes to "help". And we have world domination! .

I do not believe that to be the case because in the event of " Covid stabs" killing us and would leave the strong and knowledgeable. In the idea here.... I think it would also leave the strongest behind. What a better way to shut down everything and telling the USA that is is Russian space nukes when it is, in actuality, a power grab.... I don't trust anything aymore about much.

If I were visiting from another planet I would give it a 2.5 star yelp review. This world is stupid right now. Beautiful and amazing nature, these living beeings think they are above everything and know everything. stupid though, because we put dogs and cats who have been transmitting thoughts to us for centuries. Come to think of it. The humans gave us pictoral transmissions from what they call "cute dog and cat videos", which gave us the perfect insight on how to destroy your society. Thank you Sir Fuzzums and Captian Bow-Wow for your patronage to the cause of earthly destruction.....

Wait... I am lost now.. what is the thread about again? Man... ADHD is annoying sometimes.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

First, there is no world-wide power "grid"; there are hundreds of grids, perhaps thousands, and most of them are not connected to each other. Take down a few and there are lots more still up and running.

You do not generate an emp by nuking a "power center". Furthermore, a tactical nuke would have to be detonated at too low an altitude to destroy a generating plant to effect an EMP covering more than a few miles in diameter.

And again, you would need to destroy thousands of such plants to cause a social upheaval, based on a loss of electric power.

How many people can keep a secret when thousands are needed to pull off a plan?

"Two can keep a secret...if one is dead."

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
An EMP is less likely than a cyber attack as a solar flare false flag IMO.

I was thinking that this time around, that these flares were used as some kind of excuse for the ATT blackout. I thought it was a cover story for some cyber attack going on, or maybe sabotage of some kind.

Skip on CB has been really good lately. I could hear England and Ireland as clearly as the locals on sideband. I figure that was due to solar activity.
edit on 2/22/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

edit on 2/23/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

People talk smack about this channel, but the guy makes a strong case. I'm just the messenger, mind you.
youtu.be...

edit on 24-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: I can't embed YouTube videos anymore, sorry

new topics

top topics

join