It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave the World Behind AKA Fu whitey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you enjoy anti America propaganda, racism towards white people, and white male mockery this is the film for you. Oh yeah nothing scarier than white people.

Lets just say after watching this film I wasn't surprised the Obama are behind it.

Woke check list met:
1. White husband: imbecile wimp pedo associations.
2. White male son: kid creepy pervert ahole son
3. White little girl : somewhat insightful
4. White Female Wife: Strong and in charge with brains, but with racist innuendos and infidelity vibes.

5. Black Dad Character: Smart, successful, insightful ,calm , tolerant, helpful , in charge , respectful family man.
6. Black Daughter: Smart ,edgy, insightful , strong, educated, rational and able to calmly overcome racial undertones from the white wife.

7. White character: Dumb hick redneck only cares about his own, cant be counted on when in need of help and fake friend.

8. Racism towards white people.

I guess the Obama might be homophobic as there was no character that had to remind viewer that they were gay, but maybe they are saving that for part 2 like they normally do.

Besides the woke it was just lazy and just horrible all around .

Had no idea the Obama were involved but completely makes sense.

x.com...

edit on 411231America/ChicagoMon, 11 Dec 2023 13:41:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thought the boy was normal teenager.
Thought the movie had potential but was way wrong about that.
Figured as soon as I saw Michell Obama in the opening credits, I would be disappointed. Wasn't wrong about that.

And the ending? Seriously?
I guess it made a point, about our children being raised with screens, but it really sucked.

So much potential, down the drain.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Thought the boy was normal teenager.

He was a real pr1ck to the little sister and taking sneaky pervy pictures of the black daughter to masturbate .

So much potential, down the drain.

Yep the woke element was not the only downfall to this movie.

And the ending? Seriously?

Yeah , Uber lazy writing which clearly lacked any imagination from the writers. Or they will be pushing a part 2 to make sure we get some more of that anti America and anti white male vibes.

Someone was suggesting that the little white girl could have been representing consumerism and the general population while making fun of society. Despite knowing the world was going to collapse the little girl left her family behind to watch a tv show while all the Elites were smart enough to prepare and protect themselves.

edit on 551231America/ChicagoMon, 11 Dec 2023 14:55:44 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Can you imagine the backlash if the roles were reversed....

Just that one line about not trusting white people...

Why is that ok?

Disgusting and shameful...

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
close your eyes and pretend everyone was the race/ color you prefer and think about the movie as a whole to understand the message. If you can look beyond color and your prejudices a whole new relaxing world opens up.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ArcAngel

You don't have to close you eyes and pretend.

The message was crystal clear.

Derp

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

never heard of the film myself, until your thread just googled it, seems some people find it quite meh/average. Not sure why those characters you describe cant exist though, it does not mean everyone who is one of those characters have the same flaws/strengths

I doubt i will watch it myself but you are doing free advertising for them, i find that odd

why are you giving it any air time if it grinds your gears so much

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

I doubt i will watch it myself but you are doing free advertising for them, i find that odd why are you giving it any air time if it grinds your gears so much

Ohh so edgy.

I'm sure my BAD review on an open forum designed to discuss topics is really giving them that extra boost of free advertising, lol.

Not sure why those characters you describe cant exist though,

its not that they can't exist , its that its a broken record of the same biased one sided political nonsense of the left they keep inserting into just about everything.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
All I will say is the movie was absolute garbage

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I guess I’ve got the unpopular opinion…. But I liked the movie. I didn’t LOVE it but I enjoyed it.

To get the bad stuff out of the way…. it got a little TOO slow during the middle third of the movie. I also found their choose of songs obnoxious (but of course that’s just my taste).

Also, there are a million ways the guy that owned the home could have proved it. That basement apartment/bedroom had photos all over the place.

One thing that bothered me but may not bother others is that I know Long Island EXTREMELY well. There is NOWHERE with a view of the city that is THAT rural. Not even close. One can NOT get lost going into town. You may miss one downtown area but find yourself in another a few minutes later. If you go ALL the way East (where you wouldn’t see the city) you may find yourself in a remote area but they specifically said they were staying “much closer than the Hamptons.”

I also found the brothers behavior towards his younger sister less than believable. I have a son and a younger daughter and they fight like cats and dogs sometimes but in a tense/scary situation I couldn’t even imagine him not being protective of her.

With that out of the way….

I knew NOTHING about the movie before I hit the play button, other than it was a World Might Be Over movie.

I liked the slow creeping sense of “What the hell is going on?!?!”

I enjoyed the special affects scenes. The oil tanker SLOWLY creeping closer and closer was well done. Plane crashes are always fun.

While watching, I didn’t find the movie to be anti-white. I thought much of it rang true. The mom character was very suspicious of people showing up in the middle of the night (and rightfully so regardless of the color of the visitors). Yes, the Ethan Hawk character was a bit of a p-ssy but I know plenty of married dads that are p-ssies.

When it comes to the black daughter, I’m not sure why people are getting upset about her “don’t trust white people” bit. I didn’t find that to be anti-white propaganda. I actually found it to be the opposite. Whenever she was making accusations about racisms it showed that SHE was the only one being racist. She looked like a TERRIBLE person, especially in those moments.

The “stupid” stuff in the movie didn’t really bother me too much. I know that oil tanker wouldn’t run aground because GPS is down. I couldn’t figure out why flamingoes would be in NY (although I would welcome them). No reason for deer to act like that. The “scary piercing noise” thing was… whatever. The Teslas thing was interesting and fun. Anyway, although these things are not realistic, as best as I can tell, it didn’t bother me because I was just going for the ride as the movie viewer.

People are complaining about the ending and I’m not sure why. I consider there to be two endings. The girl finally watching friends, to me, felt more like an after-the-credits type of thing.

To me, the ending was when the mom and the other daughter walked over and saw what was happening in NYC. I thought it was the perfect place to end the movie. They were never going to find out all the nitty-gritty details but throughout the move they are all wondering “How f-cked up is it out there?” In that scene we got the answer…. It is REALLY f-cked up out there and there’s no going back.

Like I said it’s not a great movie but because I didn’t expect anything (and I’m glad I didn’t know the Obamas had anything to do with it because I don’t pay attention to opening credits) I found it a mostly fun/suspenseful ride.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

I'm sure my BAD review on an open forum designed to discuss topics is really giving them that extra boost of free advertising, lol.

To be fair, I only watched this movie last night because of the backlash against it. I had to see for myself if it was taken out of context, or perceived unfairly. So yes, people might watch the movie because of your negative post.

That said, I found the criticism to be valid. NO movie in the west today could be made if you inserted any other group into that statement in place of "white". The manufactured racial tension seemed out of place and didn't flow with the rest of the story, and could have been eliminated without compromising the movie. I also hadn't really noticed the stereotypes of the kids, because they seemed like an accurate reflection of some of the youth today.

I agree with Eluryh222 that the end of the movie would have been better if the last scene was after the credits. It would have given me a lot more closure, instead of feeling left hanging. However, leaving the viewer with few answers and a sense of uncertainty would mirror how the people in the movie felt.

Overall, minus the waste of resources put into stoking racial tension, I enjoyed the movie as an apocalyptic thriller.

What I am really surprised about, is that YA'LL AREN'T DISCUSSING THE INTENSE PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING VIBES. Hello! The OBAMA'S are behind this! I am almost convinced now this is what they have planned for us, if we don't go down quietly!

Sorry in advance if this doesn't post properly. I don't get out of the lurking shadows much. =)
edit on 12/13/2023 by azamber because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: azamber

What I am really surprised about, is that YA'LL AREN'T DISCUSSING THE INTENSE PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING VIBES. Hello! The OBAMA'S are behind this!

TBH I don't think anyone expects any less from anything they are involved in. When I watched it I didnt know anything about the movie not even that that Obama were involved. However, after I finished the movie I was surprised how much anti white and male sentiments was snuck into that film even for woke standards today, that I started to look on online. Then I found out it was associated with the Obamas, then I was ok now it makes sense.

I am almost convinced now this is what they have planned for us, if we don't go down quietly!

IMO I think in a sense its a way for them to laugh at the regular people by throwing it in their face.

Looking at their 3 step apocalypse which primarily relies on the population turning against one another till it burns, certainly explains why politicians and the MSM push race baiting that the Obama are known for.

Its why they create an unbalanced manufactured racist stereotypes of society and place them into 2 groups. The villains [white,straight,christian,etc] against the victims [black,gay,muslim,etc] which only promotes hate,intolerance, and violence because nobody wants to be the victim or even the villain.

So yeah I think this is the path the politicians, elites, and globalist have for us.
edit on 051231America/ChicagoWed, 13 Dec 2023 21:05:14 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Woke check list met:
4. White Female Wife: Strong and in charge with brains, but with racist innuendos and infidelity vibes.

5. Black Dad Character: Smart, successful, insightful ,calm , tolerant, helpful , in charge , respectful family man.
6. Black Daughter: Smart ,edgy, insightful , strong, educated, rational and able to calmly overcome racial undertones from the white wife.

7. White character: Dumb hick redneck only cares about his own, cant be counted on when in need of help and fake friend.

I guess the Obama might be homophobic as there was no character that had to remind viewer that they were gay, but maybe they are saving that for part 2 like they normally do.

So i did manage to watch it (it was on my dodgy box)

1: husband married happily to wife, with 2 normal teenage children, stands inbetween of loaded shotgun and handgun (barely a wimp, perhaps a city man) to get medication for sick son, no idea where you are getting pedo associations, zero mention of anything like that he has a succesful job , rich enough to rent out massive house
2: son is a typical teenager, trapped in remote location with no internet so he pleasures himself (privatly) over photo of girl his age, hardly creepy for a teenage boy full of spunk
3: she liked the show friends
4:sucessful job and about 5 mins of insinuated racism at the end she comforts the girl (shows story arc)
5: works in finance, alludes to working for others much richer than him
6: barely edgy, typical teenage girl, sassy and lot to say for herself while also dealing with the loss of her mother, kind of expected behaviour for someone who is grieving
7: kevin bacon barely in it, no signs of racism, is friends with GH, but during SHTF situation puts his family first, ends up still trading medication
8: i saw no signs of racism

again only my opinions but rather boring film with little to no pay off

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

Woke check list met:

So i did manage to watch it (it was on my dodgy box)

1: husband married happily to wife, with 2 normal teenage children, stands inbetween of loaded shotgun and handgun (barely a wimp, perhaps a city man) to get medication for sick son, no idea where you are getting pedo associations, zero mention of anything like that he has a succesful job , rich enough to rent out massive house
2: son is a typical teenager, trapped in remote location with no internet so he pleasures himself (privatly) over photo of girl his age, hardly creepy for a teenage boy full of spunk
3: she liked the show friends
4:sucessful job and about 5 mins of insinuated racism at the end she comforts the girl (shows story arc)
5: works in finance, alludes to working for others much richer than him
6: barely edgy, typical teenage girl, sassy and lot to say for herself while also dealing with the loss of her mother, kind of expected behaviour for someone who is grieving
7: kevin bacon barely in it, no signs of racism, is friends with GH, but during SHTF situation puts his family first, ends up still trading medication
8: i saw no signs of racism

again only my opinions but rather boring film with little to no pay off

So I put it on fast forward, but I think you are right and now I might just go back and watch it. I just get bored with the expose and the wife was idk not cheating but things are messed up. What I saw with it is predictive programing hey Gen Alpha leave your parents during a serious time of upheaval to be with your selfish needs and watch friends. Overall like I said I didn't watch it I fast forwarded it cause I heard things and I watched the white wife hold hands with the black daughter and the black father talking with the white father that the only way they might make it it to trust each other...

I did notice it was Extremely anti Muslim

new topics

top topics

join