It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor treating freed Hamas hostages reveals unprecedented abuse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flossy
Huh...even Israel said Hamas hostages were treated well

got a link?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Mr Miller said: 'It seems that one of the reasons Hamas doesn't want to turn women over that they've been holding hostage, and the reason this pause fell apart, is they don't want those women to be able to talk about what happened to them during their time in custody.'

I have been thinking this is more along the lines that they do not want to give up their sex toys. I don't think they care what is said, but they think on much simpler levels of they want women to rape whenever they feel like it.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flossy
Huh...even Israel said Hamas hostages were treated well

I just posted what Israel has said ... that they were treated horribly.

(post by TingCut removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I read somewhere that Hamas was telling the hostages that they had killed all their families and nobody was coming for them because Israel was gone.
What an evil mind job.
yeah that's some really cold sh*t, but does anything surprise you at this point with those animals!
The whole situation over there is gut wrenching and just horrible, I'm hoping like all other decent people that they all get returned home safe soon!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: FlyersFan

It sounds like the Pitesti Experiments.

Pitesti Prison: The Inferno of Communist Experiments

No surprise our modern communists are supporting these atrocities.

Since when have Communists not supported atrocities?

It's like a part of their MO is it not!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hamas has the ideology of the devil , collateral damage is the justification of the daemons that mingle amongst the Palestinian citizens

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Mohammed was a warlord, thieving, paedophile. He married a girl aged six years old, and began raping her when she was nine years old. His warriors were deemed to be excelling in their craft if their "penises were dripping with semen & their swords dripping with blood".

Hamas is not 'twisting' Islam, they are simply practising it as it was designed to be practiced. 'Moderate' Muslims are basically living in disobedience to Allah, it's really that simple. Islam as a force in this world was designed to upend & overthrow the nascent religion of Christianity, which had blossomed & flourished in North Africa & the Middle East in the six hundred years since the ascension of Christ. When Islam appeared, it utterly wiped out most of the nations that were practising Christianity. It is a religion of force - violence & rape, and perversion - the practice of paedophilia is permitted.

It sickens me when people are so ignorant about this abomination. You have no excuse - the evidence is everywhere throughout history, even in the modern day, that this 'religion' is a vile antichrist work of perversion & bloodshed. Get over your false sympathy already.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ok I can't even begin to reason what the heck this article is about. It says a doctor who was treating Hamas hostages...then everyone starts replying with comments and info regarding ISRAELI hostages...which damn hostages are being discussed here and which ones are being discussed in this mess of an article!??

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Ok I can't even begin to reason what the heck this article is about. It says a doctor who was treating Hamas hostages...then everyone starts replying with comments and info regarding ISRAELI hostages...which damn hostages are being discussed here and which ones are being discussed in this mess of an article!??

There is nothing wrong with the opening post article. It's not 'a mess'. It clearly states "freed Hamas hostages in Israel". Posters are OBVIOUSLY referring to them as both 'freed hostages' and 'Israeli hostages', because most of the hostages were indeed Israeli.

Try re-reading the opening article ... slowly. You'll get it.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

How do you resolve who has what hostages? Does Hamas hostages mean these are people taken from Gaza or Israel? On initial read, an Israel hostage means they are from Israel and being held hostage. Is that wrong?
edit on 7-12-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

What are you talking about? I have no idea.
240 people were kidnapped from Israel. They were held hostage by Hamas.
100 or so have been released.
The article clearly states ""freed Hamas hostages in Israel".
There is no confusion about who the article is talking about.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Mohammed was a warlord, thieving, paedophile. He married a girl aged six years old, and began raping her when she was nine years old. His warriors were deemed to be excelling in their craft if their "penises were dripping with semen & their swords dripping with blood".

That is a cray part of Muslim lore. I don't see many Muslims practicing it these days, but was Jeffery Epstein any different? To be rich and powerful in any war torn nation, part of the job? When we cannot be honest about why we invade a nation these things don't change. The culture of 'mentoring' boys remained while the opium flowed in Afghanistan.

I do like the Muslim position on usary or interest. They don't have the mega bucks of the west, people still do what they can as the economy continues. Seams more stable long term.

If I really cared about what Muslims done day to day I would move there, learn their culture and share mine. To think bombing it and sending the place into more stone age rules is going to fix it does not add up. Muslims, Christians and Jews have gotten on well in Palestine for the last couple hundred years. Once the Zionist turned up, so did hell.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

You really need to read a history book there was strife in that region long before the zionists. I suggest you start with the crusades In 1095 and move on to the conquer of Jerusalem in 1099. This area has been fought over for centuries and no everyone didn't get along. In fact Muslim brutality isn't new either. Different names but used the same methods.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

but was Jeffery Epstein any different?

Nothing like derailing a thread with some out of context unrelated whataboutism…

Israel is light years ahead of Hamas in supporting human rights. Pretty clear cut. At least the Israeli Supreme Court ruled it was unlawful to use human shields like 15 years ago. How’s that Hamas Supreme Court working out? Wonder if the will ever rule torture and rape unlawful?
edit on 7-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow and the support for the sadistic inhuman hamas palestinians still going around, even with the atrocities documented, videotaped in many instances and for everybody to see it now.

Shame on all of you that support hamas and this type of inhuman sadistic behavior.

The true colors of the soo called pro palestinians are showing off.

This is what this sadistic Inhumans will do to any of us just for been Americans or jews.
edit on 7-12-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   
April 30, 2024

PREFACE...

What President Trump said this morning about the Israeli hostages held by Hamas is brutally honest and true.

It is always difficult to tell the hard thing to those who need to pretend not to know the truth. However, one of the great benefits of President Trump’s leadership both domestically and on the global stage is his willingness to say the honest thing consistently.

The way this statement is truthfully worded is a pattern of linguistic assembly exclusive to President Donald Trump.

Powerful, remarkable and brutally honest.

THE STATEMENT from former/next President, Donald J. Trump.

Israel will find, very sadly, that there are far fewer hostages than currently being thought.

That’s why it’s hard for Hamas to make a deal - They are no longer able to produce the people, because many of them are gone.

Hamas is incapable of holding Jewish people for a long period of time without killing them, and it will only get worse!

ZERO leadership from Biden.

October 7th WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF I WERE PRESIDENT - NOT EVEN A SMALL CHANCE!!! DJT
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-2604 06

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join