It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Of The 9 Men Who Gang Raped 15-Year-Old Girl Get No Prison Time

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
not even surprised...it might be mean, but the german people today are weak.... they let the far left beat them into submission; they are at the stage where they would willingly give up their daughters and wives to illegals as sex slaves to say "see im no racist"

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hate defence lawyers and people employed to defend scumbags, lets hope the ' psychiatrist' will one day meet someone in need of releasing there frustration and anger perhaps she will offer her body unwilling also

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
1 bullet per.

Don't care about long term punishment, torture, any of that.

Rabid animals need to be put down.

"Men go to prison. Dogs get put down" - Rorschach

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

When I was younger I was a defence lawyer. The question I was always asked was how can you defend crims you know are guilty?

The answer was, if they tell you they are guilty you can't. You can only plead in mitigation.

In my day with scum like this, there wasn't much to say.

Sadly, in Germany today, it's all gone wrong.

I gave up defending crims in the late 80s. My conscience, my choice. Apart from a few multimillion pound fraudsters.

They were fun.

Nonces? No.

These days, I prosecute.

And no, not for the CPS.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yes. Shot. Dead.

Time to bring fear back to criminals.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I remember something similar happening in Costa Rica. But in that case it was a couple. The guy killed the boyfriend. Then the guy raped and killed the girl.

The guy was caught in put in jail. However, during a power outage, spontaneous random machine gun fire happened in his prison cell and the guy died. Accidents happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I remember something similar happening in Costa Rica. But in that case it was a couple. The guy killed the boyfriend. Then the guy raped and killed the girl.

The guy was caught in put in jail. However, during a power outage, spontaneous random machine gun fire happened in his prison cell and the guy died. Accidents happen.

I hate it when that happens.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
They make Excellent Nutcrackers in Germany.
Time to put them to good use.
Totally Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I understand more money to be made defending but selling your soul to the devil is not worth it

of course there is a need for defense lawyers but both the prosectuion and defense have access to the same evidence and if I saw such incriminating evidence im not sure how i could defend someone to the point of getting them a light sentence or even off on a technicality

glad you changed to prosecuting

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'm curious, if 4 of these people are apparently German, how is "migration experiences and socio-cultural homelessness" a valid defence? Surely a native German would have no such experiences?

(Ignoring the lunacy of that being an adequate mitigating circumstance for gang rape for the moment of course)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

originally posted by: Ohanka
They should be castrated, blinded and returned to whatever worthless barbaric #hole they came from.

Send the idiot judge and psychiatrist too.

The article says four are German.

Four were German, while others hailed from Kuwait, Poland, Egypt, Libya and Iran.

They are probably German nationals, not actual born Germans. The news loves lying. When this doctor killed people, the news said German doctor...when in fact he was African and couldn't even master our language. He just got a German passport.
Don't be fooled.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

'I understand more money to be made defending but ..."

LOL!

Legal Aid lawyers get paid peanuts!

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I feel that it has always been this way. If a female encounters violence (husband, fatherr, sibling, pastor, stranger) the first response has always been to question what she did to provoke the attack. Was the judge male or female? The psychologist who testified for the defendents should be placed in the same position as the victim. The poor 15 year old girl will carry this guilty, shame, fear and nightmares all her life. What is fair?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Prisons do not like rapists. Hopefully they will get 6-8 months of constant torture after hours and then be found dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join