It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA secret office has conducted UFO retrieval missions on at least NINE crash sites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
According to this article, the CIA has a way to tell whether UFOs are present and using cloaking technology to seem invisible.

One source said that at least nine apparent 'non-human craft' have been recovered by the US government – some wrecked from a crash, and two completely intact.

S & F
Thanks for sharing this with us. Not sure what to make of this. I just picture the CIA using kids 3D paper glasses to see the craft
The number (9) correlates to how many Lazar claimed the US is in possession of.. Also I remember Bob mentioning that the Sport model and one other were the only intact craft of the 9 (I'll try to find a link to that).

I went back and watched the recent Joe Rogan x Grusch podcast a few times and I found it really interesting when David mentioned other nations awareness to our reverse engineering programs and vice versa. He then mentions that we are aware of the number of these craft that Russia and China have been reverse engineering (not verbatim).. Its like we all (Russia, China, US, maybe a few others) have a small fleet of these that we've been tinkering with and stealing tech from for the last 75+ years. Probably flying them wherever the hell they please (making up for most of the UAP sightings today Ie. Nimitz tictac)
edit on 1America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago122300000053200 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I can sense the presence of certain cloaking technologies and have seen multiple sightings of all sorts of craft and fleets of various design.

You'd be surprised how much activity there is out there we aren't always aware of.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

have you had a stroke or just not a good reader?

The thread is about CIA recovering items from actual crash sites.

correct... i dont see what that has to do with the fact aliens may not be using the crafts... for all we know its just future or past "us"

the point is we just dont know what is going on .. and i say "we" as in the public.. for all i know they have figured this all out and just arnt telling us.

Your logic is non-craft are crashing to make craft crash sites.

no, my logic is we have no idea what these craft are and for all we know they could have been made to crash... like we have done numerous time with probes... we just have no clue and to just say "well they must not be very smart because they crash" is incredibly silly and shows a childish understanding of the world.

honestly i dont get what you are trying to say and you seem a little confused about what is going on/being talked about.

a reply to: Caver78

that may very well be true.. but, unless you care to drop some proof in this thread, i can only go by what is being said.

im not saying you are wrong... just that i havent seen any proof of what is going on and until then an alien crashing from another planet/ dimesion/ whatever are all the same to me.
edit on am1220233111America/ChicagoFri, 01 Dec 2023 11:06:33 -0600_12000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What I want to know if all these crashes are from the same origin source of species that just can't get it right for some reason and keeps experiencing design failures.

Test flights of new designs that keep failing test runs.

My heart goes to the pilots of these craft because my grandfather was a test pilot during WW2 and it's a dangerous job.

I hope if any bodies were found they were given a respectful burial.

edit on 12/1/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Hi GE, No not the same origin. The Russian Orb that crashed at Hill 611 near the mining town of Dalnegorsk simply died apparently. The Orb burned for days and left next to no debris. Well documented by the Russian civilian investigators.

There is an old thread within which an ATS member RV'd the debris sample and crash site, and met the deceased Orb. "whatsthisthen" is the poster. Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From a read of that thread, there is apparently, civilian crash retrievals happening. Difference is the civilian program retrieves the deceased "alien" or "UFO".

If the ancients discovered the secrets of life, and created living machines,
where do the machines go when they die?
Discover the answer to that my friend and you will meet the machines.

edit on 1/12/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness and clarity

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Thanks for the clarification.

Seems accidents happen across the board across a variety on constructs.

Must be an interesting job.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Personally I think some of those "crashes" are bait knowing the humans won't be able to help themselves and will reverse engineer the technology.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Maybe we study the engineering and fix the design flaws as an act of goodwill.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

ROFL - 70 years and a 100 billion dollars later . . .

I can see the American military pulling the sheets off a new and improved flying saucer at the 'technology exchange' meeting with the aliens.

Cut to the closing scene with generals and special forces soldiers waving hankies with tears of happiness in their military eyes as the new and improved flying saucer leaves area51 never to return.

edit on 1/12/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: : )

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Not sure time span from the first recovered craft to the latest one they have but...chances are here on Earth we have less fatal air incidents than those aliens.

Another thing I'd like to mention is "Flying saurces crashed" is so 1970s line of thinking. Even if this is true, the aliens very likely tossed a couple of meaningless junk that looks like a craft on the surface to mislead our scientific community. Just a possibility.

edit on 1-12-2023 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2023 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It's kind of like those goodwill mechanics that stop and help a car experiencing issues on the side of the road.

They've saved my ass a time or two and I'm eternally in their debt for their kindness acts of charity and goodwill.

Its like how jeep owners stick together and the old school jeep mechanics will always stop and help out a fellow jeep.

It's a beautiful culture and one of the things I love about America.

People helping people.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Now I feel ashamed doubting the goodwill of the CIA.

(sniffle sniffle) where is that box of tissues . . .

Galactic road side assistance, so that is what Space Force is all about.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I doubt I'll ever take a road trip again because things have changed so much I get disoriented and lost on roads I used to know by heart but if on some weird change of circumstance I find myself out in the middle of nowhere with no signs of civilization and suddenly the Space Force arrives and helps fix the issue I'm gonna be so freaking happy and grateful to be considered important enough to send a team out to assist.

I mean does Space Force work in tandem with USAA?

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I guess they keep tabs on folks who can wander off the freeways. Not everyone can go off-road, that takes talent. I have a feeling it is the talented that get the attention.

I mean does Space Force work in tandem with USAA? It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did.

I dunno, maybe, the last time the AA sent someone out, it was a cute "girl". I wasn't paying much attention otherwise.

edit on 1/12/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
They safely traveled through Radiation fields, Asteroid fields, gravitational stress points, 200 below zero temps, space vacuum, meteors, and more, only to crash on some farm due to a malfunction?

Makes you wonder how many of these fragile craft didn't make it to Earth, or anywhere else. 90% of them maybe?
edit on 1122023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

no, my logic is we have no idea what these craft are and for all we know they could have been made to crash... like we have done numerous time with probes... we just have no clue and to just say "well they must not be very smart because they crash" is incredibly silly and shows a childish understanding of the world.

Your logic is flawed. If a physical object is hitting something to become damage and suffers a mechanical failure, that is a crash. That would create a crash site. If the crafts are something else and not suffering physical damage, then they by definition are not crashing. If you invoke the term crash, you’re invoking the meaning and definition of crash.

If the crafts are not physically being damaged to create a crash site, then what term is more to your narrative than crash.

Like my car can become inoperable because it suffered a breakdown.

I can become inoperable from a stroke and get an injury from falling down.

A packet of data traveling the internet may get hit with a computer virus, or suffer from noise by induced electromagnetic radiation.

A shortwave radio wave may suffer noise from a solar storm.

And so on.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

All you had to do was say

"Yes, i have , in fact, had a stroke and im not very good at reading. "

Because your reply has nothing to do with anything ive said and makes very little sense and you very much seem to be stuck on the word "crash" which is, by no means, a technical term.

It doesnt matter how you define it could be accidental or purposeful

Let me ask you a question....

Did the DART probe crash into didymos?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

originally posted by: Another_Nut

no, my logic is we have no idea what these craft are and for all we know they could have been made to crash...

It’s very simple. If they crashed they are a physical object or a physical craft.

If you think they were something else, then that means not physical.

The stroke implies something biological, not mechanical.

Appealing to noise means something other than mechanical or biological craft.

So, what kind of craft should they be if they crashed.
edit on 3-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join