It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Ambassador to Italy Loses it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: quintessentone

a reply to: 19Bones79

I don't think, as per your thread title, the Ambassador lost it, rather he is just projecting the true face of ongoing hate and revenge from their history, which is still seething in many people in that country. Now TPTB in Israel think bombing Gaza from the face of the Earth is the answer and it's the innocent civilians that pay the price, as always. They say 'never again' for themselves, but they have no problem inflicting the same horrors and atrocities on others, innocent others.

Yes, just like the many officials and politicians that I have recorded in my threads with their genocidal rhetoric.

Recently Netanyahou appealed to the old testament to argue for war and destruction of the enemies of his country.

So? Vs what? What does Hamas use to justify their terrorist militant state? And the massacre of civilians?
I have condemned Hamas already. And many others here too.

Do you condemn the genocidal rhetoric of these Israeli Politicians?

So you condemned in a post Hamas using human shields, also Hamas lying about their misfired rockets that kill civilians in Gaza by blaming those misfires on Israel.

Human shields - yes
The killing on the 7th of October - yes

And that hospital attacks - yes
But there is no proof yet of where it came from.

It is clear you condemn both sides for committing war crimes, I don't know how many times you need to post it here.

The condemnation seems very vague. And conveniently worded to try to give credit to the Hamas propaganda repeated without question.

Some people here are anti-war, it is as simple as that and look at what both sides are doing and saying. Do you really think propaganda is only on one side?

Being against the war is somehow regarded as Hamas and terror support. I haven't seen more absurd claims made...

Have you posted the specific condemnation of Hamas killing Jewish citizens of Israel with rocket attacks?

I will answer to you with what quintissentone said about me

It is clear you condemn both sides for committing war crimes, I don't know how many times you need to post it here

It’s not clear. Your wish washy playing a roll. You act like you’re taking a stand with actually stating anything.

Will you condemn the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel.

Maybe not to you

I will answer you with what quintissentone said about me

It is clear you condemn both sides for committing war crimes, I don't know how many times you need to post it here

You don't seem to do the same though.
edit on 3-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
'There are no serious leaders left in the world who believe the Israeli government. ' Israel has been "infected by the seeds of fascism,"
Former Prime Minister and Defense minister Ehud Barak - 2016.

In the Mea She'arim neighbourhood of Jerusalem, predominantly inhabited by ultra-Orthodox Jews, a Jewish man was violently knocked to the ground by an Israeli police officer.

This happened during a raid aimed at removing Palestinian flags from the area, as reported by the Torah Judaism account on social media platform X

Fascism is a mass political movement that emphasizes extreme nationalism, militarism, and the supremacy of both the nation and the single, powerful leader over the individual citizen.
world101.cfr.org...

Speaking of the Israeli Government, a few days ago Politicians and the IDF were claiming that there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

How many Hamas rockets fired on Israel killing civilians since 2016?

Between 2016 to 2023 118 Israeli's were killed not necessarily by rockets compared to 1,368 Palestinians killed.
www.ochaopt.org...
edit on 3-11-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OrangeOrbz

Israel has funded Hamas for more than a decade knowing full well what Hamas stands for.

This brutal attack on innocent Jews gave Israel the go ahead to expand their territory, get rid of the Palestinians and tap into the lucrative gas that has been discovered a while ago.

Think McFly, think!
edit on 4-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Israel has funded Hamas for more than a decade knowing full well what Hamas stands for.

This brutal attack on innocent Jews gave Israel the go ahead to expand their territory, get rid of the Palestinians and tap into the lucrative gas that has been discovered a while ago.

Think McFly, think!

It looks like it.
But genocide and ethnic cleansing cannot be justified on the actions of Hamas.

It's evident that Israel helped very much in creating Hamas for a range of reasons.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
All of that business is a trinity of foreskin... Where to have and to hold from this day fore-ward is the contention consensus and for many not even their choice.

Why such a debate has to be made? For over 2000 plus years? Both known and unknown.

Suffering is suffering when someone says anything about it all at once; It is and is not a self and such as that is why it as something to be debated and not debated goes on abated and keeps the entire mass turning.

As if it is the axis-mundi that all revolves around or should.

Thousands if not millions have moved on and have never even considered it an issue until such a thing arises again... at which point who's head is it that actually left bare?

All I can say in a state of not knowing and knowing the; practice' of it still goes on... in not moving past it once or even twice slows the whole thing down... seeing how that's all it ever was and will be.

Much ado about nothing is all that can be said... As countless lives move on, as without fabrications and belief there is nothing in reality 'spiritual or religious' about it since those are just excuses for the on going practice of it or not based on inquiry curiosity and preference and nothing more.

edit on 4-11-2023 by crowf00t because: clarity

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I dont think Israel would light the fuze so to speak

but i could see them allowing something to happen to let the military clear the West Bank and other Palestinian held areas.

The settlement areas(Israeli ones) were almost at defacto war and now the Israelis can kill with impunity as they will say its retribution

All this stuff about the Holocaust is just silly, in 1944 the Jews didnt have nuclear weapons and other advanced machines of war.

The once downtrodden have become what they fled from(well their grandparents/great-grandparents) were running from.

This is just a land grab with the add bonus of killing anti israli fighters and maybe the chance to shut down Iran.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Think McFly, think!

The funding of Hamas by Israel appears to be true.

www.indiatoday.in...
edit on q000000071130America/Chicago3939America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It's also interesting to note that earlier in this year there were over 20,000 Palestinians entering Israel with work permits.

Sure there are Palestinians who support Hamas, but Israel pretty much removed a more secular, economy focused leader when they hamstrung Mahmoud Abbas.

Israel wanted bat# crazy to be in charge in Gaza, not someone who might succeed in creating a Palestinian state. They wanted it and so they funded it.

I'm just surprised at how many people on this site just don't get it or they are blinded by what they perceive as their spiritual connection.

Either way, it's a #ing joke.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wow ATS pro genocide trolls are super hard at work. Sometimes it's so off the wall it's funny to read, but a lot of the time is really unbearable. I wonder if there's AI bots on here.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
Wow ATS pro genocide trolls are super hard at work. Sometimes it's so off the wall it's funny to read, but a lot of the time is really unbearable. I wonder if there's AI bots on here.

Easy to deal with them when you throw facts. Anyone, and there are many members, who argues in support of ceasefire and peace is called a Hamas or terror supporter or even a Nazi sympathiser. This new trend has been extended everywhere on the social platforms and offline. Desperate and laughable arguments admitting there is nothing to argue.

Just as this confused Ambassador who has lost it completely.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Dror Eydar, the former Israeli ambassador to Italy from 2019 to 2022. He's in no position to speak for the whole country or for the government. He's got his own opinion and he's projecting it onto all the people of Israel. He has no special inside information and is not connected with the government in any way. Now you know why he's just a former ambassador to a mediocre country and only had the job for three years.

He can't speak? Why? Maybe because he refutes your propaganda and dogmatic arguments? He has obviously speak and he is more relevant than you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join