It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything you have been told about ufos is a lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It has became clear to me that this whole UFO truth movement is just a psychological operation created by the CIA and that we have been lied to by whistleblowers pretending to have insight on flying saucers and aliens. Bob Lazar ,Stephen Greer , David Grusch and many other whistle blowers have been intentionally spreading false information to disinform the public. For example Paul Benewitz had a big influence on the UFO truth movement back in the 70s and was befriended by CIA operative Richard Doty who acting on behalf of the airforce , he fed Bennewitz with false information about UFO sightings and government coverups. Doty and others involved in the CIA have even went so far by creating counterfeit documents to misinform Bennewitz's and his audience.

Another well known liar and conman is Steven Greer. Are we really suppose to believe that a random nutjob like Stephen Greer can just walk up to the white house and debrief presidents and members of congress? Of course not , He's clearly doing it under the guidance of the CIA. The "secret documents" Steven Greer is always referring to is the forged MJ12 documents that originally came from the CIA which was handed to the ufo community.

Then we have Bob Lazar who have been exposed by:
1. claiming to have studied at MIT but when asked to name a teacher he lied and provided his Highschool teacher's name instead.

2. Admitted being a pimp and owning brothels then got arrested for installing surveillance cameras inside the changing rooms.

3. Showed reporters his top secret security clearance card. However a woman who's father actually worked at Area 51 explained that the security clearance card that Bob Lazar and John Lear showed on to the public TV was a complete fake.

4. says he flew into A51 and even ate at the canteen their once. But according to the president of the Area 51 veterans T.D Barnes, he had asked security guards and others who worked there at the time, and they all said Bob was never there. Another former security guard named Fred Dunham worked at area 51 from 1981-1992 he said he never seen Lazar's name on any of the lists on area 51 and S4.

5. Claims to have worked as physicist at Los Almos but when someone interviewed his supposed co-workers they claim he just worked there as an electronic technician.

And of course Bob Lazar couldn't have disclose his story without the help of his CIA buddy John Lear who have also been spreading lies on television.

I recently watched George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell talking to James T. Lacatski in the interview James said that David Grusch was provided with false information from second hand sources and forged documents. James continued and said that there is a massive disinformation campaign to make people believe in the UFO phenomena and unfortunately I believe he is right, the cycle of deception just keeps on repeating.

In the comment section of that video someone made a conclusion that i think we all agree with.

edit on 22-10-2023 by RedPanda95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda95
David shut up pls and return to Hal he's waiting for you

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I will be civil to you. I agree that it is an illusion. There are no aliens.

At the same time I have had way out Christian visionary experiences of all kinds. It is only ever to do with Christ though. It is private and meant only for me. It is my secret.

I am getting a well strange feeling just lately. I feel like I am being carried by wings. It is verey comforting. I have no fear. I feel bad for people who only have this miserable world as their begin all and end all. They are seriously missing out, but we must all decide where we are at.

edit on 22-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

We most certainly DO NOT "all agree" with that.

1. I only remember the name of 1 of my college professors, and only because she was stupid hot. It's definitely possible to not remember any, especially since he was fair bit older when he came out with his story. He claims to have graduated in 82 or 83, and came out with the story some time in 89, so that's 6 or 7 years of being busy with other stuff.

2. Irrelevant. So he did something illegal, so what? The crime has 0 bearing on his story. Also, Prostitution is legal in many Nevada counties as long as parties are liscensed. Probably just a misunderstanding. Anyway, who cares? Prostitution should be legal anyway, and have sex workers get tested regularly. Are you that nutty obsessed "Brothel Bob" guy who copy-pastes his comments all over YouTube?

3 and 4. So other people who SAID they worked there, said he didn't work there? WOW, what a smoking gun! LOL. Also, BOB NEVER CLAIMED TO WORK AT AREA 51, he claimed to work at S4 in Papoose Lake, which is near there but a totally different facility. If you're gonna poopoo somthing then at least understand the basics of it.

5. If they're confirming he worked there as an Electrical Engineer, then they're still confirming he worked there.
Also, he wouldn't have even needed to be an official Physicist to impress Edward Teller and be invited to back-engineer technology. In fact, an electrical engineer could be pretty useful for that. Bill Nye the science guy is "only an electrical engineer" BTW.
Also, Lazar now literally fulfills government contracts with his company and works with nuclear material. LMAO.

Look, if YOU want to not believe the story, then go for it, but this argument has been had a billion times on this site and many others, and you're not on the right side of history.
edit on 22/10/2023 by BidenOperator because: clarification

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avengelist
At the same time I have had way out Christian visionary experiences of all kinds. It is only ever to do with Christ though. It is private and meant only for me. It is my secret.

How very Christian of you. Keep your salvation to yourself.

Back to top:
Anyways, the people listed above, (Lazar, Greer, Grusch) are all liars and opportunists. They are profiteers. But that doesn't mean there are no ufos. They've been popping in throughout our history. Just because there are some fools trying to make money off it doesn't make it any less of a phenomenon.

It's best not to pay attention to them, but it's hard to deny there are ufos. Much easier to believe in ufos than gods. We've seen photos and videos of ufos, in our own lifetimes. Nobody has ever seen any god or taken a pic of it.

edit on 22-10-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

the people listed above, (Lazar, Greer, Grusch) are all liars and opportunists. They are profiteers. But that doesn't mean there are no ufos. They've been popping in throughout our history. Just because there are some fools trying to make money off it doesn't make it any less of a phenomenon.

It's best not to pay attention to them, but it's hard to deny there are ufos. Much easier to believe in ufos than gods. We've seen photos and videos of ufos, in our own lifetimes. Nobody has ever seen any god or taken a pic of it.

I know , but my point was that anything regarding this subject matter coming from the government, news or mainstream ufologists are complete lies. the narrative that ufo = aliens is so engrained in our minds. I think the phenomenon is leaning more towards paranormal and ghost encounters than anything else. I believe the documentary "Beyond Skinwalker Ranch " also proves that.

edit on 22-10-2023 by RedPanda95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I will be civil to you. I agree that it is an illusion. There are no aliens.

I am getting a well strange feeling just lately. I feel like I am being carried by wings. It is verey comforting. I have no fear. I feel bad for people who only have this miserable world as their begin all and end all. They are seriously missing out, but we must all decide where we are at.

Thank you, I appreciate you sharing this with me.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BidenOperator

We most certainly DO NOT "all agree" with that.

1. I only remember the name of 1 of my college professors, and only because she was stupid hot. It's definitely possible to not remember any, especially since he was fair bit older when he came out with his story. He claims to have graduated in 82 or 83, and came out with the story some time in 89, so that's 6 or 7 years of being busy with other stuff.

2. Irrelevant. So he did something illegal, so what? The crime has 0 bearing on his story. Also, Prostitution is legal in many Nevada counties as long as parties are liscensed. Probably just a misunderstanding. Anyway, who cares? Prostitution should be legal anyway, and have sex workers get tested regularly. Are you that nutty obsessed "Brothel Bob" guy who copy-pastes his comments all over YouTube?

3 and 4. So other people who SAID they worked there, said he didn't work there? WOW, what a smoking gun! LOL. Also, BOB NEVER CLAIMED TO WORK AT AREA 51, he claimed to work at S4 in Papoose Lake, which is near there but a totally different facility. If you're gonna poopoo somthing then at least understand the basics of it.

5. If they're confirming he worked there as an Electrical Engineer, then they're still confirming he worked there.
Also, he wouldn't have even needed to be an official Physicist to impress Edward Teller and be invited to back-engineer technology. In fact, an electrical engineer could be pretty useful for that. Bill Nye the science guy is "only an electrical engineer" BTW.
Also, Lazar now literally fulfills government contracts with his company and works with nuclear material. LMAO.

Look, if YOU want to not believe the story, then go for it, but this argument has been had a billion times on this site and many others, and you're not on the right side of history.

By all means, if you want to believe in Bob's story then good for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedPanda95
It has became clear to me that this whole UFO truth movement is just a psychological operation created by the CIA and that we have been lied to by whistleblowers pretending to have insight on flying saucers and aliens.

Dude they really exist. Seen them back in the day. Forget your conspiracy theories. The UFO's are real

posted on Oct, 23 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: orbhunter
The UFO's are real

They may be, but so are the people that are trying to gain something from the fact that UFO (or UAP) are now "trending".

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP2

originally posted by: orbhunter
The UFO's are real

They may be, but so are the people that are trying to gain something from the fact that UFO (or UAP) are now "trending".

Not sure I understand ArMap., though I am a little dumb thick at times

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: orbhunter

What I mean is that even if UFOs are real (whatever they may be), they present an opportunity for some people to try to gain something from the situation.

Some will try to make the UFO situation bigger than it is, either to get a part of the "UFO business" or to create fear.
Some will try to make the UFO situation appear to be what they want it to be, so it works as a tool for them to give them some gain, monetary, political, psychological, etc.

I hope I have made my point clearer (although I doubt it).

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP2

Thanks so much for the extra confirmation ArMaP. Totally understand where you are coming from. Never really thought along those lines as on a personal level the CE's were based on no personal gain. I guess there are some as you point out that have agendas, thanks for helping me understand

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Your thread is misleading because you didn't provide what the truth is. Everything those guys have said or brought to the table is not all of the UFO subject either.

posted on Oct, 24 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It would seem the gov./TPTB are playing it safe/smart by keeping things 'foggy'...
Allude to non-terrestrial origin, without claiming it. Imply possible terrestrial origin, without claiming it.
Keep the water as muddy as possible.

However, personally, I would think a terrestrial origin is likely, and the perceived threat of a non-terrestrial origin sure provides a great cover & impetus for further funding, R&D, security, Ops, etc., etc.

Alternately, both (terrestrial, non-terrestrial) could be possible. Whatever the truth, we won't know the full story until a MAJOR event appears undeniable (& we will still probably doubt it). Perhaps that's the real goal... muddy the waters so much; we won't know/believe the truth when we shake hands with it.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I didn't know the Pentagon had a UFO Department.

Anyway, the leader of that department admitted some "coverup" is occurring.

And then he stepped down/resigned/retired this week.

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
there is another thread titled "what is the point of all this"

in my opinion the point of all this is, it is multi billion dollar industry, from books, movies, documentries, podcasts, all kinds of merchandise, TV shows it is a pop culture circus that has been going on for 80 years.

Red Panda95

Red Panda95

It has became clear to me that this whole UFO truth movement is just a psychological operation created by the CIA and that we have been lied to by whistleblowers pretending to have insight on flying saucers and aliens. Bob Lazar ,Stephen Greer , David Grusch and many other whistle blowers have been intentionally spreading false information to disinform the public.

i think what you are seeing is the circus going on and i believe this is all fake. When you look back on the history of the subject you notice a pattern and the same players. When Grusch was in congress sitting behind him was Knapp and Corbell two of the biggest con men in the UFO game. Months later Knapp comes out with a new book deal he co authored. Grusch was a publicity stunt. These guys are raking in millions, there net worth averages from 5 to 10 million.

however there is something going on but i do not think it is little gray aliens from outer space.
i think Dr. Vallee books do shed some light on alternative possibilities.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The entire field of UAP study is a sham. What used to absurdly be called Ufology is completely fraudulent. There has never been a single piece of credible evidence to confirm any UAP sighting. UAP is obviously a con for the benefit of hacks with academic pretensions.

I wouldn't even go as far to say there is any deception on the part of intelligence agencies. UFO enthusiasts (which is what they are! Even those who have churned out books on the subject) are quite capable of misleading themselves until they form a pseudo religious lobby.
edit on 21-11-2023 by clearbluewater because: correction

top topics

join