It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas-supporting Harvard students beg for donations to 'support their mental health'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I will never help these people. These leftists have been dishing out "consequences" to everyone who doesn't fall into line with their narrative, ruining careers, families and lives as some sort of blood sport. Now it's their turn and they want people to bail them out of the hole they dug for themselves? I'll pass thank you. What goes around, comes around.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just like those convicted of murder, or some other horrible violent crime, claiming mental instability, abuse by someone when they were three, growing up in poverty, feelings of inadequacy, oh please.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This sickness is a spirit that has slowly grown on the last two generations to hate America, Christianity, and the Caucasian race.
It is not just talking points fed to them from their teachers and professors. It is a calculated spirit that plans pure chaos.
It aims to delete any moral leadership, creating a vacuum for which a true evil king will emerge.

Our only hope is to re-elect Trump. But they have plans for that. The chaos it will most certainly create is just part of the plan.
edit on 17-10-2023 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Use the money to buy plane tickets to Palestine.

Even I'd donate to that.

If only.....

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Palestine is not Hamas.

Nice try retard.

I bet you support Israel, the hospital bombing Nazis

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Palestine is hamas and hamas is Palestine, the entire region is run by hamas animals, hardly any real citizen living in the area and only the families of terrorist.

Are you going to call me "retard" too.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ziplock9000

Palestine is hamas and hamas is Palestine, the entire region is run by hamas animals, hardly any real citizen living in the area and only the families of terrorist.

Are you going to call me "retard" too.

I think you don't get the historical context of terrorism in today's world. Let me give you some information

Okay I think little of of facts checking is required to understand the situation. Let's ask few questions to begin with

1) Who supported the creation Wahabism and the state of Saudi Arabia?
The Answer is: Great Britain
Reason:
- Annihilate Ottoman Empire by convincing Muslims to fight Muslim brothers. After the fall of Ottoman Empire Islam was erased from the culture and was replaced by secular ideology. Wahabism which is a British interpretation of Islam designed and pushed by their traitor Mohamed Ibn AbdulWahab is the core seed for modern terrorism that was engineered and utilized by British to convince Muslims to mass slaughter Ottomans to open the way for realization of Balfour declaration. The Saudis received a lot of funding to "teach" the public modern British Islamic terrorism which is very similar to American story with AlQeeda American funded schools (Madrasa) to teach youth terrorism as the expanse of tax payer money.
- Inaugurate Arabic leadership AKA Saudis that supports Balfour declaration of cutting off Palestine from Arabic lands for sake of Zionist Jews. It
was important back then for British to support Saudis with money and weapons to fight Arabs who refuse Balfour Declaration.

2) Who supported the creation of AlQeeda and funded terrorism schools around the world?
The Answer: USA
Reason: Stated reason is fighting the soviets

3) Who supported the creation of ISIS?
The Answer: USA, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and numerous gulf Saudi allies (Maybe you didn't know that one, but definitely Trump has some insider information. If you don't believe Trump, then ask Hamad bin Jassim the former prime minister of Qatar who confessed to the public the whole plan)
Stated Reason: Taking over Syria
Side Effects / Unstated Reasons: Spread terrorism and fear around world

4) Who supported the creation of Hamas?
The Answer: Israel (WOW, I know that you didn't know that one, Well Ask Ron Paul, He knows some history)
Stated Reason: None
Side Effects / Unstated Reasons:
- Weaken Palestinian PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization)
- Eliminating any hope for peace by creating a group of Islamist's that want victory or death. Some kind of controlled opposition that went out of
control later to some extent.
- Keep the Israeli society united against a ruthless enemy

Lessons learned:
- Islamic terrorism is American British Israeli product to create enemies out of thin air.
- If you need to invade a country without a real reason create one e.g. Iraq nuclear weapons
- If you want to become a terrorist apply for one of those AlQeeda American funded radicalization schools or British Wahhabi schools in the past.

Conclusion:
Hamas is an Israeli co-founded group that went out of control. That is they were used as a weapon against PLO but they went out of control. They are still enemies with PLO though.
edit on 18-10-2023 by Kontars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
These are the students who so desperately want their citizenship OUTSIDE OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES and who will never ever assimilate. I mean, they have Hitler celebration get together and white upper class kids think it’s cool and in to join them knowing JACK about any of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
And as you see in the clip above, unlike Christians, Jews, Atheists, etc., Muslims seem to be the one group who cannot agree to live and let live. And it is just sickening how they want to continue passing this violent and hateful outlook along thru gen X, thru millenials, thru gen z, and now thru gen alpha when the rest have been ready to see Islamic reform and to welcome them out of medieval thinking and into the modern civilized world.

They refuse since their book, as it says now, says it is Muslim or die. And that has been the case throughout Northern Africa, the Middle East, and the levant for 1400 years and all the way over to Indonesia and surrounding areas for about 1100.

So I find it laughable now that they claim they are being singled out and picked on simply because we ask for Islamic reform and then peace between all and the whole world has seemed to make good on that desire for the last 120 years. Just Islam holds ont. and now that someone attacked a few of theirs, they throw an absolute tantrum and ignore the fact that in the past 1400 years, strangers had one chance…immediately accept Mohammed and or die. Do they just conveniently forget that THEY have been the belligerents and unreasonable ones since Mohammed died!? Not the Jews! Sorry they got an attack in, COUNTER TO YOURS, after you targeted them for millennia almost.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kontars

Yep i can not say I have not heard of that like US created Al-Quaeda, but is one thing that i cannot stand, when terrorist groups created or not, starts to kill children, terrorist deserve to die all of them.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Being a parent that is most likely paying the outlandish tuition for these immature snot-heads that are doing these protests and marches while they are supposed to be LEARNING SOMETHING, I would pull the funds immediately. Let them try and earn the money to stay there and see how long that lasts.

So Simple.

edit on 18-10-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You're absolutely right. I hope that your voice would reach the American government to deter them from arming anymore groups as terrorism is becoming so rampant around the world.
edit on 19-10-2023 by Kontars because: incomplete information

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join