It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rashida Tlaib Campaign events in 2018 were Organized by Alleged Terror Financiers

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Its on so this thread.

So WTF look at whats ongoing with all those who support Palestine. I support the citizems of Palestine but Hamas has absolute control over them for almost 20 years. My guess is those protestors dont get that or dont give a dam. So lets go back in time with this Congresswoman. MSN.com had another article on her this morning that exposred her but that article was either pulled or is now hidden by the corrupt USA media. I saw it ths morning about something she said back in 2018 which would blow up in her face. Lets get this straight, she has many extremists in media covering her back. Not this guy as in Washington Examiner.

Onwards to Omar. Same stuff

Washington Examiner

Two men who held key positions at nonprofit groups that were found liable in a Hamas terror financing scheme helped organize campaign fundraising events for Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) in 2018.

The men, who organized events that were paid for by Tlaib's campaign, were associated with a network of nonprofit groups that were found liable by a federal jury in 2004 for financing the terrorist slaying of an American teenager, David Boim, at a bus stop in the West Bank in 1996. A federal judge ordered the three groups to pay Boim's parents a $156 million judgment for funding Hamas, a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

The groups — the Holy Land Foundation, the American Muslim Society, and the Islamic Association for Palestine — never paid up. They shut down shortly after they were ordered to pay the landmark judgment to the Boim family. The Holy Land Foundation ultimately had its monetary assets seized by the United States, and five of its leaders were sentenced to decades in prison in 2008, for providing material support to Hamas.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
She's one bad apple. Seriously shouldn't be in office.
Whoever voted for her should have their heads examined.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Her profile is to look into her eyes. Thats how I was trained. So shrinks of all kind piled on Trump but not her and Omar? Thats beacuse they fear them and dont wnat a head or two chopped off.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Its on so this thread.

So WTF look at whats ongoing with all those who support Palestine. I support the citizems of Palestine but Hamas has absolute control over them for almost 20 years. My guess is those protestors dont get that or dont give a dam. So lets go back in time with this Congresswoman. MSN.com had another article on her this morning that exposred her but that article was either pulled or is now hidden by the corrupt USA media. I saw it ths morning about something she said back in 2018 which would blow up in her face. Lets get this straight, she has many extremists in media covering her back. Not this guy as in Washington Examiner.

Onwards to Omar. Same stuff

Washington Examiner

Two men who held key positions at nonprofit groups that were found liable in a Hamas terror financing scheme helped organize campaign fundraising events for Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) in 2018.

The men, who organized events that were paid for by Tlaib's campaign, were associated with a network of nonprofit groups that were found liable by a federal jury in 2004 for financing the terrorist slaying of an American teenager, David Boim, at a bus stop in the West Bank in 1996. A federal judge ordered the three groups to pay Boim's parents a $156 million judgment for funding Hamas, a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

The groups — the Holy Land Foundation, the American Muslim Society, and the Islamic Association for Palestine — never paid up. They shut down shortly after they were ordered to pay the landmark judgment to the Boim family. The Holy Land Foundation ultimately had its monetary assets seized by the United States, and five of its leaders were sentenced to decades in prison in 2008, for providing material support to Hamas.

She’s so brave.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

So I dont get what you wrote. Do you want me to send your statement to the US Secret Service? Its on baby and Jesus loves you!

Smooch

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So I dont get what you wrote. Do you want me to send your statement to the US Secret Service? Its on baby and Jesus loves you!

Smooch

Liberals think everyone is brave. Just calling it what they would. So brave for using terrorist supporters to work her campaign. It was humor.
edit on 15-10-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

She is a steaming pile of feces.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Liberals think everyone is brave. Just calling it what they would. So brave for using terrorist supporters to work her campaign. It was humor.

OK, sorry and yes I agree with you. They get punch drunk on their power and think all others think just like them. I hope she gets sent to hell soonetr rather than later.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

A radicalized nut job who hates this country. WTF does she think shes kidding.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i think she might have relatives in the hamas gov and army

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
here she is getting thrown out of a trump rally some years ago

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Whoever voted for her should have their heads examined.

Sadly, some elections are not the fault of the voter.

This happens when irregularities, malfeasance, and or fraud, change the results
of an election from what was chosen by the voters.

What's important here, is that a foreign terrorists group may have influenced a US election.

It seems to me that the NSA, DHS, and CISA should be most concerned about terrorists, cabals, and cartels, swinging the results of our elections, since those are the last groups we should want owning our political leaders.

edit on 16-10-2023 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
She is a poc so the rules don’t apply.
She was shame voted into office to prove how woke we are.
She is crap as are her poc supporters.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope she fails some day.

new topics

top topics

join