It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Ike on the Sabatean cult and Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Left the "c" out by mistake in the reply... Being banned from one's home country is sort of akin to being "dead" or suicide isn't it? Think about how Edward Snowden got a bounty/blacklist on his head etc. for whistle blowing to public and picked up by conspiracy etc. to spread the maybe it is or maybe it isn't in debate as a freedom of speech forum of internet based information gathering.

What's weird is when such people get called; A "Freedom fighter" as it is automatically assumed that it could be; Either for freedom or against freedom. Firewalls are just such a thing in the ideas of control of information based on levels of compartmentalization and escalations in a step-wise fashion of secrecy and need to knows.

A lot of people can say redaction of 50 plus years can be way too many and leaves thousands suffering in the name of protectionism where it dirties a name larger than the individual or the tbtf theory that came out of Bush era poltics.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot
Even though I just posted the c was omitted , I will replay.
Treason carries a high price in most countries.
As far as the David Icke situation , I cannot comment as I am not from the UK.
That is for someone else.I will say I have read some of Icke's work and listened some.
The reason ?
I believe some folks keep so closed of a mind , new stuff cannot get in.

edit on 10/15/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

When a country considers it's people a "self" then protectionism of it is the rule; Where there is rule there is law, both common and uncommon... The commerce between them is the common law; In the U.S. it is for ALL debts public and private as a representative of the republic for which that "it" stands and why trails occur where uncommon law of that commerce cannot flow or is impeded by the will of the people or laws enacted for the very same theory as previously mentioned as protectionism.

While the Rule of law in England means all that one is as a common wealth is returnable to one as it is representative of a democratic monarchy... If the person in question is not representative of the image of the kingdom for which it is then one has to seek asylum elsewhere as the likeness on the throne does not represent them but the entire common wealth as an allowance due to it being a king or queens land. "Sacked" is a tongue in cheek term meaning hit with the weight of one's own days wage or here is all you are worth carry it somewhere else to earn it or return it to the throne.

Like a dog cocking its leg against anything and then someone saying; You don't know squat as it goes against it's core nature, even though the two types of dogs go that way about their natural business.

I don't know squat about the fella can be said in my personal affairs about anyone; Even though others may say how? You've been seen with some people for decades... That thing known as a doppelganger, an alter seems to have everyone in it's grip and for peats sake? That's good thing when one knows how to halt those drives; In order to not offend and yet some people in search for brotherhood or conspirators to decent or assent look for some one or anyone for such a consent... That my friend seems to be a never ending quest for some people and an equally slippery slope for others.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Hi Gothmog,

Best not to feed a troll who derails the topic lest the discussion be filled with unreadable gibberish to dilute and end genuine debate.

Cheers,

Getsmart
edit on 18-10-2023 by Getsmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

he has a very nasty type of arthritis

as for his brain who knows

top topics

<< 1   >>

join