It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic Fields EMF's in The Home Causing Serious Heath Issues? Please Help!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good advice but if you are going to try and pick up such minute EMF instead of a germanium diode you should probably use a low barrier schottky diode. Also don't forget to use anealed wire for constructing a coil/antenna. Using bare wire will just short the circuit out and plastic insulated wire usually cannot be coiled close enough to make a good receiving antenna.

a reply to: beyondknowledge2

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No to transmission towers. I knew that as a kid. We had them 1/8 mile away and we could hear the electricity flow through the wires which were up 80' or more.

I have seen orbs arise from the ground at night via our security cam. I should video to the fire department. They said it wasn't gas. They said TBD

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Mornin'...here's a comparable and additional point:

The wife n I go everywhere...and in S.E. Michigan....there are always new subs built along trans towers on or backing up to State land.

Many are across from landfills...and usually trailer-modular home around and near (well water).

One day a young couple with trikes n wagons in the yard, were just moving in. Cute ranch house. Their backyard had a 40' down dropoff where giant movers where stacking heaps of garbage covering in clay and tarps...1,000,000's of pounds.

You know what W.G? Bet they got a great deal on that starter home.

But at what "human cost".? And back to thread ...EMR's are nasty, chromosome changing things.....

Stay well friend....✌️
edit on 09235330America/ChicagoSat, 30 Sep 2023 09:03:53 -050003202300000053 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join