It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Chef Murdered?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: psychotrail

No different than believing in a crazy story that the US government ran mind control experiments on Ted Kazinski, and hundreds of others. Or that the CIA funded people remote viewing. It isn't that far of a stretch. Kind of like keeping classified documents in the garage next to my corvette. When a few dots start to connect they can keep on connecting.
So lets pretend the Obamas’s offed their chef ? Why drowned him , when there are many more discrete forms of murder available to such a powerful figure ?
Many people who can’t swim enjoy floating , boating & other water activities.
You do know that it’s common for people who can’t swim to drown , right ?
A paddle board is a flotation device & serves as a great crutch for those scared of swimming.
Texans have no idea how to drive in the snow , so on the odd occurrence of snow & ice in Texas , why do many die driving in it ?
It’s, because people believe they can handle things they can’t.
It was an accident for Pete’s sake & if you we’re going to secretly off someone ,you would not do it in public , during the day & with witnesses plus someone else with your target .
Logic is simple , but stands no ground to bias !

There are videos of him swimming like a fish pulled from his social media, pretty sure that's one of the problems with the story.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I’m just seeing this post now …Following …very interesting .

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
There are videos of him swimming like a fish pulled from his social media, pretty sure that's one of the problems with the story.

Doesn't that cut both ways?

If the guy was a good swimmer, and it was publically known, why go with a "he drowned" story?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

No different than believing in a crazy story that the US government ran mind control experiments on Ted Kazinski, and hundreds of others. Or that the CIA funded people remote viewing. It isn't that far of a stretch. Kind of like keeping classified documents in the garage next to my corvette. When a few dots start to connect they can keep on connecting.
So lets pretend the Obamas’s offed their chef ? Why drowned him , when there are many more discrete forms of murder available to such a powerful figure ?
A paddle board is a flotation device & serves as a great crutch for those scared of swimming.
Texans have no idea how to drive in the snow , so on the odd occurrence of snow & ice in Texas , why do many die driving in it ?
It was an accident for Pete’s sake & if you we’re going to secretly off someone ,you would not do it in public , during the day & with witnesses plus someone else with your target .

Heart issues , stroke , seizure, panic etc are all reasons a swimmer can drown.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I was always told to judge a man by his actions not his words. Before the keyboard warriors step in I do understand just because you stand up for the LGBT community does automatically make you LGBT. However, from my experience I have seen that most people do not finally stand up for something or push it as an agenda unless it affects them directly, if a person does a sudden 180 in their view points that is the tell..

I found this quick breakdown from Time. (Did not add any of the quotes just copied directly from source)

1996: Obama supports domestic partnerships and same-sex marriage—at least according to the paper trail
1998: Obama is 'undecided' about same-sex marriage
2004: Obama supports civil unions and civil rights for gays and lesbians—but insists that marriage is not a basic civil right
2004: Obama opposes the federal Defense of Marriage Act while running for a U.S. Senate seat in Illinois. He also opposes same-sex marriage
2006: Obama questions his own opposition to same-sex marriage
2007: During the Democratic primary, Obama reaffirms support of 'strong civil unions' that offer all the rights that come with opposite-sex marriage
2008: As a presidential candidate, Obama pledges to repeal DOMA and 'Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,' which banned the service of openly gay troops in the U.S. military
2009: Obama signs the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Act
October 2010: Obama starts 'evolving' on gay marriage
December 2010: Obama signs a bill repealing 'Don’t Ask, Don't Tell'
January 2015: Obama becomes the first president to use the word 'transgender' in a State of the Union address
April 2015: Obama says that conversion therapy for minors should be banned

Source

Nobody cares about Obama if he is gay or not so why keep it secret? A 2009 Gallup poll may reveal why they kept it secret the guaranteed approval numbers were just not there then..

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views on same-sex marriage have essentially stayed the same in the past year, with a majority of 57% opposed to granting such marriages legal status and 40% in favor of doing so. Though support for legal same-sex marriage is significantly higher now than when Gallup first asked about it in 1996, in recent years support has appeared to stall, peaking at 46% in 2007.

Among major demographic or attitudinal subgroups, self-identified liberals show the greatest support for legal gay marriage at 75% in the May 7-10 poll. By contrast, only 19% of conservatives think same-sex marriages should be legally valid.

Just a slim majority (55%) of Democrats approve of gay marriage, but they are more likely to do so than independents (45%) and Republicans (20%).

A separate question in the poll found close to half of Americans, 48%, saying that allowing legal same-sex marriages would change society for the worse. That is more than three times the 13% who believe legal gay marriage would change society for the better. The remaining 38% say it would have no effect on society or do not have an opinion on the matter.

Source

This is just my thought on the matter.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Murdered, yes. Remember that Obama had a personal trainer he brought to the White House with him, Cornell McClellan who went on vacations with them. They were very very close. He supposedly got Michele her power lifter arms. Or genetics did.
I called the Obama the *asterisk* President since had he been veted he never would have been elected. IF he was elected, I have serious doubts elections have been legitimate since 2008. I'm also of the opinion that the election was almost definitely tampered with to have him re elected in 2012. His support and unpopularity was approaching that of Biden's and Hillary's.
I call Joe Biden the Insurrection President. He was not elected, the Insurrection was on the wee hours of November 4th when millions of fake ballots stole 6 states from Donald Trump.
edit on 11-9-2023 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I thought the same thing when this story broke. I thought he may have seen somthing he shouldn't have and the wacked him. Good post!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Murdered, yes. Remember that Obama had a personal trainer he brought to the White House with him, Cornell McClellan who went on vacations with them. They were very very close. He supposedly got Michele her power lifter arms. Or genetics did.
I called the Obama the *asterisk* President since had he been veted he never would have been elected. IF he was elected, I have serious doubts elections have been legitimate since 2008. I'm also of the opinion that the election was almost definitely tampered with to have him re elected in 2012. His support and unpopularity was approaching that of Biden's and Hillary's.
I call Joe Biden the Insurrection President. He was not elected, the Insurrection was on the wee hours of November 4th when millions of fake ballots stole 6 states from Donald Trump.

I have serious doubts that elections have ever been legitimate.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It is almost as if that guy has been erased from the internet except for some articles about him being their trainer during their tenure in office.

Cornell McClellan
edit on Seppm30pmf0000002023-09-11T13:25:03-05:000103 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
His clothes are reported as being found separate from the body:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That seems strange, do people rip off their clothes while drowning?

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thatchman
The article you linked also says he was last seen in all black, which sounds like a wetsuit.

Occam's razor points at them finding dry clothes belonging to him on shore since it is what most people do, change out of their dry clothes/shoes before getting into the water and change back into them when they get out of the water.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Heart issues , stroke , seizure, panic etc are all reasons a swimmer can drown.
can you just share why please? Why you feel the need to counter every post with a "pro system" angle.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Secret Service called this in. Requested an ambulance. Search teams were there is about 15 minutes from the call. He was 'seen' going under the water by the unidentified person who was with him.

I have heard kids tell better lies about stealing snacks...it just does not add up.

Could it be an accident? Of course. It is is, full disclosure. Hiding information seems sketchy in a day and age where FBI agents search thru the underwear drawers of a former first lady.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Was thinking the same.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What tied the chef to Biden and Obama?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I knew Walter Sheib. Not very well, but i met him a few times at work and am a chef as well. Walter was a bit pompous but told some very interesting stories when he had a few glasses of wine in him. My favorite was about the time he was speaking to HRC about a state dinner. This conversation happened in her closet, which happened to contain wigs, lots of wigs. He said she would on occasion don a disguise, evade the secret service and hit the gay bars in DC looking for love with the fairer sex. Walter died during her presidential campaign. You'll never be able to convince me he wasn't a "loose end" and got Arkancided.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thebeanofbeans

She had a brief affair with Yoko Ono back in the day, according to Yoko. According to Bill, she has had more P%$$# than he has. The morality of people is their own business, but it appears that the people running things seem to be sex-obsessed, I doubt whether it leaves them much time for clarity of thought needed to make real decisions. Especially if they are pushing their sex addictions with enhancing drugs.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Update. October 21st 2023

New details. Obama's chef was not wearing any clothes when he died.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

There is other strangeness. Read the article.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Not that Barry's bandaged hand had anything to do with it.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thCav
a reply to: WeMustCare

Not that Barry's bandaged hand had anything to do with it.

Cheers

Good point! I had forgotten about that. This would be easy to solve, but as the article says, there is missing information in the Secret Service recount of the Chef's death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join