It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiss of death inger speech 2009 to WHO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is a speech by Kissinger " We thin out the herd and they get to pay us .. it is a win-win" To summerise... this was said by Kissinger in 2009, along with some juicy other quotes Have a look, and wonder why this man can wander into any country and speak with the number one including Russia.
What is his power base?
edit on 28-8-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

It might be worth noting that in the comments section of Youtube, a commentator saved the speech, from 2009 and used it in his decision with regards to the offered medication.
edit on 28-8-2023 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This is a speech by Kissinger " We thin out the herd and they get to pay us .. it is a win-win" To summerise... this was said by Kissinger in 2009, along with some juicy other quotes Have a look, and wonder why this man can wander into any country and speak with the number one including Russia.
What is his power base?
It might be worth noting that in the comments section of Youtube, a commentator saved the speech, from 2009 and used it in his decision with regards to the offered medication.

Are you awake.
That is something to really seriously consider when you become an adult.
I sometimes believe well not really sometimes I feel it's very true that when you get married and you have children you're the prophet yes I'm saying it very seriously you're a prophet for your children and I really mean that too.
But we have leaders dad for somehow we're able to put themselves in a position of control over us I don't know how they did it or why they did it or how come they did it but they were successful in doing it.
You would think with some powerful influence for mankind humankind whatever they would do good for the people of its Nation and unfortunately the opposite is what I've been seeing in my lifetime and that's why I always wondered why why do people vote when they know that the people the voting for are not going to do what they're saying this is so ridiculous.
Luckily I was able to live long enough to see a man of character but I'm not going to say his character is good no I'm not I don't believe in the way I well I don't accept the way that he's lived his life but the fact of it is even through the Bible there's some very prominent people who became very forceful of the way of life that turned out to be good for mankind and this is not a Donald Trump and he wanted to share the light actually he wanted to share The seven rings the seven colors of the rainbow over our nation of America and the thing of it is those people that didn't want to see it took advantage of it and tried to get rid of him it's such a shame a very shame when someone tries to do good and they get thrown out.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You notice also how these people are so happy to speak out and openly share their views and still you will have the usual suspects say things like you’re only a conspiracy theorist or try to come up with some rational reason as to why these people said what they did. Also the reason why people continue to vote (not that I think it matters too much because they can choose who they want as leader or figure head) is because society is based on shame. Shame on you if you don’t vote or shame on you for not fighting this war and so on.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If true it’s difficult not to see the dots connect in any way that’s not damning. But is there any proof that Kissinger really said this, apart from this guys word doc on his computer?

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I have the same issue but found this on Quora. Fake? I cant tell. Scroll down when you get there.

Kissinger 2009 Newspaper Quote
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The guy who wanted to nuke Vietnam and supported Pol Pott and the Khmer Rougue said WHAT?

I am shocked.

The guy is evilness condensed into sentient matter.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Here the pic of that newspaper clipping:

qph.cf2.quoracdn.net...

Great find! Looks real enough! Still, not out of the question this could have been mocked up, printed and photographed.

But you have to ask why this fella Kirk would bother doing that. Odd though that Kirk adds that pic without explanation to the quora thread that’s about a totally different quote. Something a little suspicious in that, perhaps?

Tin foil hat is saying what if someone wanted us to believe this is real and looking for somewhere to hack and add this pic so it appeared to be dated way back used this quora thread (is that even possible)

But if taken at face value it’s a smoking gun alright

edit on 28-8-2023 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
If true it’s difficult not to see the dots connect in any way that’s not damning. But is there any proof that Kissinger really said this, apart from this guys word doc on his computer?

Kissinger is well documented making these kinds of statements and developing and supporting these kinds of policies through the years. Even if it were fake (and I see reason to think that it is), it would not be outside of his character.

:
edit on 2023 8 28 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

I have felt Kissinger was the greatest threat to America-and the entire world-since I was a teenager and Nixon was POTUS and Kissinger was Secretary of State. He did a LOT of public speaking with much of what he said being shown on the evening news, then portions reprinted in the papers. I should have saved those articles, but never thought anyone would doubt the things he's said.

Kissinger has mentored Soros and Schwab in their rise to ungodly power, and the man still spews his humanity-hating tripe. I honestly grew up thinking he was the antichrist, the way politician-both parties-lauded his wisdom.

After Nixon resigned, Kissinger began working more from the shadows, only coming out during times of great strife to spew his unbelievably evil thoughts on what's wrong with the world and what the solution should be-usually including some form of genocide, like the CIA wanted to do during the Cubin Missile Crisis.

I would not be the least bit surprised to find Covid 19 was dreamed up by this man many decades ago and through his efforts all the dominos stacked.

I truly believe if Kissinger had remained a constant public figure, people would have viewed him far worse than Hitler. I know I do.

There many books and articles attesting to the demented mind of this man; no need to doubt if what is said about him 'might' be true.

Henry Kissinger, a controversial but most influential geopolitical strategist in American history, turned 100 on May 27. Over the last few days, many articles have labelled him as "crooked," "war criminal" or plain "evil." Some also agree that despite all these, he remains an influential thinker in geopolitics who has deeply shaped US foreign policy. American policymakers still consult him on world affairs, such as the Ukraine war or the conflict with China. But Kissinger's legacy has indeed been bloody.
[www.thedailystar.net...]

Sorry for the rant, but this man takes first place in the Halls of Evil, with Hitler coming in second. The man is 100 years old and still helping to guide the most evil among us.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Brezhinsky is another odd dude who has hung around for about 75 years, serving both parties, always there.
His daughter is a retarded harpy too.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
Makes you wonder what kind of secret medical technology they have that lets all these evil rich bastards live to 95-100. Must be some crazy stuff. Maybe those at the very top have a direct line to the aliens.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
0bama worked for kizzenger after colllege.

posted on Aug, 28 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
a reply to: stevieray
Makes you wonder what kind of secret medical technology they have that lets all these evil rich bastards live to 95-100. Must be some crazy stuff. Maybe those at the very top have a direct line to the aliens.

Its probably more simple and sinister, like sacrificing infants and eating their flesh.

top topics

join