It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vs DeSantis Endorsements - KY GOP Governors Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Have not seen much about this but it is something that the MSM should be showing but of course, they are pushing the RINO DeSantis and making him the poster boy to run in 2024. His polling and recent travels though are showing that he is not ready. Want some more proof?

The media is still pushing the narrative that Trumps endorsement meant nothing during the "Red Ripple" where they did take back the house but the Senate was locked.

His name is Daniel Cameron. He is endorsed by Trump. The other candidate, at the last minute, did get that support from DeSantis hoping to make a difference. It did not work. They finished 30 points behind the Trump endorsement and are out. They are very heavy GOP donors.

Can you not see the RINO's here folks?

The best part, is for all of the racist talk about 45 and the True GOP, with Biden and the DOJ stating White Supremacy is a threat you have a black man married to a white woman. Yup. Just does not fit that media narrative now does it?

Link

Trump-backed Kentucky gubernatorial candidate Daniel Cameron, who won the Republican primary in Tuesday night’s race, made it clear after his victory that the “Trump culture of winning is alive and well” in his state. “Of course, a big thank you to President Donald J. Trump for his support and his endorsement of this campaign,” Cameron said before adding, “Let me just say: The Trump culture of winning is alive and well in Kentucky.”

Almost any news outlet or media online has 3-5 stories front page about Trump. Go Check if you think I am lying. Fear.....

That remark is significant, as it comes days after Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) traveled to Iowa, where he blasted the GOP’s “culture of losing.” “We must reject the culture of losing that has impacted our party in recent years. The time for excuses is over,” DeSantis said. “If we get distracted, if we focus the election on the past or on other side issues, then I think the Democrats are going to beat us again.” Ironically, that remark came ahead of his failed eleventh-hour endorsement of one of Cameron’s GOP challengers, former U.N. Ambassador Kelly Craft. The day prior to the election, DeSantis threw support behind his “friend” in a recorded message.

2024 is going to be insane......

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hmm... I Wonder how a Candidate running for Office with a DeSantis Endorsement would Fair say in a Northwestern State ? The Point being the Contrived Political DeSantis Mystique would not do Well at All outside the State of Florida . This Alone makes DeSantis a Nobody in most Voters Eyes.....

P.S. I Also Remember watching that Trump Rally where he Asked DeSantis to come up on Stage after his Ringing Endorsement for Ron as the Next Governor of Florida and got the Crown Riled Up to Support him . The TRUTH Is ,Trump got him Elected that Night . To Deny that is just a Big Fat Lie .
edit on 17-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
His endorsement also seems to mean very little in his home state. In the Jacksonville mayoral race last night the DeSantis backed candidate lost to the Democrat in an upset that cost the GOP their largest, most populous, city.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The leftists have a special hatred for conservative black people.
They simply cannot abide a person of color following a different ideology. The name calling will start soon. They'll say Cameron is an Uncle Tom, a "black white supremacist", etc.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Chrome Browser just Updated AGAIN .Ugh.

Ron is a Cardboard Candidate for Pres' in 24'. He Knows that , So do WE THE PEOPLE ......

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

They simply cannot abide a person of color following a different ideology. The name calling will start soon. They'll say Cameron is an Uncle Tom, a "black white supremacist", etc.

I couldn't imagine what it's like to be a black Conservative in today's times the way democrats persecute them. If one thing is for sure, it's that the left absolutely loathes black people that they can't chain down.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

So True , it's Fairly Obvious .

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yeah. The GOP slit its own throat there. RINO and an outsider really caused some issues. More Republicans voted than Democrats so if there would have been only 2 candidates it would have been different.

Democrats are good. It is the GOP and the wanted removal of those RINO's that is really causing an issue and we are seeing it at a local level now.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I for one can agree. It got my vote and I was not for DeSantis in the beginning.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Looks like the GOP has their work cut out for them. Without a cohesive platform and a candidate that can bring the party together, it will be a repeat of 2020. And the resentments brought about from this ideological split, won't be forgotten anytime soon.

24 will be epic....

edit on 17-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join