It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welsh and Egyptian hieroglyphs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Not sure if it should be in with the history section, but if the moderators feel obliged to move it, help yourself.

I love Wales, the countryside and the people are awesome. They were the inhabitants of England before the Angles and Saxons moved in way back when. Ever since then has been subjugated by the English (along with many parts of the world).

Whilst poking about on the internet the other night I stumbled across a video explaining how the egyptologists have been decoding the hieroglyphs wrong. Using Coptic as the base Jean-François Champollion along with the Rosetta stone he managed to a certain extent managed to decode them. This videos blows that chap completely out of the ball park.

This connection has been championed by a couple of fellas by the name of Wilson and Blackett.

www.spanglefish.com...

Sadly Ross passed away last October, but he realised the importance of this knowledge researched by these chaps and has been championing them ever since he learned of the information. His youtube channel has masses of information regarding Wales and the very distant past. Worthy of your time if your interested. He delves into the zodiac, maybe the resting place of the ark of the covenant amongst many other things.
(www.youtube.com...@BritainsHiddenHistoryRoss)

This is the video I'd like to draw to your attention..... It describes how, using the Welsh language, you can read the heiroglyphs.

www.youtube.com...

If you know English well, apparently Welsh isn't too difficult to learn as the Welsh letters represent sounds and is easily read if you know the correct pronounciation. Like one F is a V and two F's is the F sound. Hence on the road signs over there Flint is listed twice with the other spellng being 'Fflint', the Welsh version.

This guy explains the similarities and the reasoning behind the language.

www.youtube.com...

This lot has completely blown my mind and this summer i'm probably going to be doing some touring of Wales and looking at these places that he's mentioned in his videos.

Hope you enjoy it all as much as i have

Best Regards

Mark

(not been able to embed the video to get the picture up, sorry)

edit on 10-3-2023 by MCurns because: grammer, spelling. etc

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MCurns

Cheers Mark, that's intriguing! I had many Welsh friends and played some school rugby there, too. Fantastic people, great players!

Here's your video:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Encia, no worries, I'm glad to pass this information around.

Too me, this should be plastered on all the history pages and be held in high regard like finding the titanic or discovering that new room in the Pyramid... but as ever, its considered fringe thing and doesn't follow what the likes of zahi awass would like you to believe.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You need to check into British Israelism and the Lost Tribes of Israel .

Good luck and enjoy your journey!

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
S&F.
Being Welsh
I've been interested in Allan Wilson's work for a few decades now.
Fascinating stuff.
Thank you for posting as I haven't seen the most recent interview with him so that's my Saturday night viewing sorted!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this!
It is important, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MCurns
Like one F is a V and two F's is the F sound.

That makes total sense when you look at the word ' of ' pronounced ' ov ' compared to how you say ' off '

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos
It's a phonetic language. As opposed to 26 letters in English alphabet, us Welshies have 29 like this....
a, b, c, ch, d, dd, e, f, ff, g, ng, h, i, j, l, ll, m, n, o, p, ph, r, rh, s, t, th, u, w, y.
Here's a wee video for you to learn how to pronounce one of the longest town names in the world:
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

I hail from Anglesey.
Have fun learning over the weekend

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

alas, no. They're definately two different words with two different meanings.

of

www.google.com... Oy8gKk_bW4Cg&ved=0ahUKEwin-amig9L9AhVjmVwKHaR-DacQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=what+is+welsh+for+of&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQRz IECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQRzoKCAAQRxDWBBCwA0oECEEYAFC1Bli1BmDBEGgBcAJ4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

off

www.google.com... .3438j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Etymology. From Middle English of, from Old English of, af, æf (“from, off, away”), from Proto-West Germanic *ab, from Proto-Germanic *ab (“from”), from Proto-Indo-European *h₂epo (“from, off, back”).

it would appear 'off' came angles or saxons, not a chance that being welsh

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

This is awesome. I wasn't expecting anybody to reply to this post ....

Locals know the score and don't bother with the llanfairwibbledibbledoodlegogogoch. Llanfair P.G. is the short hand for it.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes, I know.
As I said, I hail from Anglesey and speak the language. Totally bi-lingual.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The Welsh and the old Egyptian/Phoenician language are clearly related, why? Because the "Shining Ones" brought the language to the British Isles during the Bronze Age. These Shining Ones were recorded in Irish folklore as the famous Tuatha Dé Danann (the children of D-Anu). The problem with Ross, as with many British who realize this, is that they end up thinking that it was the Irish/Welsh people who brought the language to the Middle East, when it was the other way around. They also have a very weird and cringe way of mixing this all with the bible, which is nothing but a bunch of bullcrap and stolen myths from others.

People like Ross think this way because many of the mummies of the Egyptian Pharaohs had blond/red hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. So they think these Pharaohs were Irish, or Welsh. But the real native population of the British Isles (the Celts) had dark hair and brown eyes. The blond hair and blue eyes originally comes from the Aryans of Iran/Black Sea, the Indo-European people who lived in the Caucasus, the culture from where all of the world languages originate.

I think these Aryans from the Black Sea is the nation where the Shining Ones originated from. These people left the Black Sea area around 12.000 years ago, and seems that they first migrated to India, but later turned back and migrated to the Middle East, where they formed the Sumerian and Egyptian Civilizations around 6.000 years ago. Around 4.000 years ago they arrived to the British Isles looking for tin, to use it for the manufacturing of bronze tools and weapons, so they established colonies there, in Ireland, Wales and the Cornwall area mostly. Consequently, their language became the lingua franca of the Celts, language we now know as Welsh.

edit on 10-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

"The problem with Ross, as with many British who realize this, is that they end up thinking that it was the Irish/Welsh people who brought the language to the Middle East, when it was the other way around."

----- I have to firmly disagree. I've listened to quite a bit of his output and he definetly is of the impression that the Welsh people were travelled FROM the middle east to Wales. He does track them in at least one of his videos and says they're following the the route via resource rich places or something to that effect. To which i thought, nope, probably following the trade routes, which would have been the well trodden path as it were, and certainly would travel by boat across places as the land would of been incredibly dangerous with wild beasts etc.

"They also have a very weird and cringe way of mixing this all with the bible, which is nothing but a bunch of bullcrap and stolen myths from others."

----- Christianity, google says 'Christianity in Wales dates from at least the 4th century'. Taking for granted they would of been pagans or something similar before that time because Christianity would indicate to me bible stuff was happening.
These places in Wales should'nt have any references to bibilical stuff at all before that. That right there says to me he's on to something.

The bible is one of the few historical 'records' we do have available from that far back. When you take into account how it was put together, everybody in their right mind would agree (except maybe for the true total bible bashers) that it is a bunch of bull crap with stolen myths. Stolen or not, some of those myths appear very similarly to other myths in other cultures where they have been copied and altered to fit the bible writers cause, which yourself would have to agree. Are you going to deny that the ark of the covenant is a myth? might be, might be not. But it certainly is strange to have these places in Wales named as such especially since Christianity comes in the 4th century, and these places's names pre date that.

Ross points out that using the coptic version of the transalations, some work, some don't, he does explain in the video that there is a mismatch in two types of heiroglyph, and as far as i'm aware the point he is making, when you use Welsh, it works for both of the instances. Why would you have two different rules for pronouncing the words on two different types of 'writing'. They must be same or you would be leaning two different 'languages'. The Welsh one fits more often than the Coptic version. Which i thought is a fair point.

"their language became the lingua franca of the Celts, language we now know as Welsh."

------ i hsven't seen this, but will look it up. ta very much for the heads up.

This is why I love this site. Things get picked part, some ideas fall over. some ideas grow wings.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thank you for that. Oddly enough my mum taught me that longest name and whilst I could say it I had never, until now, seen it written down! Wow it looks sooooo complicated when written. Lol fascinating.
Good luck with the rugby this weekend. We have a right tough one against Ireland tomorrow.

edit on 11-3-2023 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I see, interesting how the pronunciation follows the same rule though. Wondering what other examples also have the same pronunciation rule in English, if any. Think I need to have a browse through a dictionary lol It's all very interesting though, where our language and also every day expressions originate from.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I've listened to quite a bit of his output and he definetly is of the impression that the Welsh people were travelled FROM the middle east to Wales.

I actually heard him say differently a few times, but well, the guy made so many videos, maybe he changed his opinion on this. Good to hear that.

----- Christianity, google says 'Christianity in Wales dates from at least the 4th century'. Taking for granted they would of been pagans or something similar before that time because Christianity would indicate to me bible stuff was happening.
These places in Wales should'nt have any references to bibilical stuff at all before that. That right there says to me he's on to something.

Christianity (which you can see as a belief or a philosophy, in its many variations) is a different thing than the bible (a book written by men). The Greeks talked about Χριστός (Christós) already around 500 BC. The Egyptian talked about KRST (Horus) in 3.000 BC. Even in the case that "Christ" existed, that doesn't make the bible a "reliable document". And the fact that is full of lies and bullcrap (like Exodus) or full of stolen myths from others (like Noah and the flood), its pretty much acknowledged by anyone who knows a bit on the subject, so I'm not saying anything new here.

The bible is one of the few historical 'records' we do have available from that far back.

When you understand the bible, you have to take several leap of faiths to consider it a "historical record", specially when the oldest bible we have doesn't have more than 1.000 years and a lot of it has been found to be fake or stolen. Even 7 of the 14 Pauline letters (which are the founding stone of the Christian church as we know it) are clear forgeries. So, beware of that.

For the people who have done a deep study of the bible, to consider it literally has been considered "lazy" and "wrong" for hundreds of years, because, as said, people who look into it deeply how see all the bullcrap that it contains as "information". The only "interesting" aspect of the bible is analyzing the encoded information that some of the authors left there. There is a lot of astronomy, metaphysics, alchemy, mathematics, encoded in the bible. The ark of the covenant is clearly a myth, because there never was a Kingdom of Israel, or Israelites, or Hebrews; this nation never existed, we have no real records of them anywhere. When decoding the ark of the covenant, you realize that ir represents the Royal Arch of heaven, and the hidden stone. But this has nothing to do with the topic here.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I’m a big fan of Wilson and Blackett and have watched lots of video and a few of there books. The only problem is getting the message over, Alan has a strong accent and on occasions is hard to understand and im English I would imagine our friends across the pond would find it hardwork. I actually thought when Ross appeared “great we can get the message out now” but sadly he left us. The research shows the mainstream narrative is incorrect but it is slowly being found out.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You'll have to use an old version of the welsh dictionary to get the words right. As angelchemuel points out the English letters are used phonotetically to describe the Welsh sounds. As with many languages they change over time, things added and things lost due many reasons, influences, fashions etc. Especially Welsh, with Latin (Romans) and the French (Normans) influences being used over time.

I've just had a pretty reasonably good night at work I'm going to invest in his book so i don't have to go trying to track down those old dictionaries. So I'm thinking of getting my tinfoil deer stalker hat and tinfoil pipe out (Sherlock Holmes, not 'crack head' style) and having a bit of a delve using Ross's Cymruglyphics book. Looking at the purported Heiroglyphs which would be out in the wrong places, I'm sure some bits have been mentioned in the USA. memory needs rejigging on some of this. It might prove them to be totally real or totally BS, if faked there's a timeline for the use of the Coptic version because these would predate the connection of the glyphs to the Welsh.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

👌👌👌👌
I quite like the work of Freddy Silva he talks about the shining ones and how they spread across the world
Also the rulers on Easter island were white with red hair and blue eyes
Also the pyramids in china and how the Chinese government wants to ignore them is because the mummies that were found in the area were white with red hair which predates the Chinese therefore it "never happened "

new topics

top topics

join