It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickers of the dead caused by the jabs are posted on windows of the BBC

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So following the interview on The BBC by a UK Cardiologist informing viewers of the dangers of the vaccine, things have been revealed to some of the sheep normally glued to their boxes and comfortably lapping up what they are told to think.

Here is the original interview:
UK Cardiologist blows whistle.

This has led to people actually getting off their bottoms to plaster notes onto the windows of The BBC offices.
Here:
Stickers On BBC Offices

It only took a couple of years and a lot of pain and suffering folks, but they are awakening slowly. Maybe.

Has anyone seen these notes or is there any more info from there? The MSM will obviously keep this quiet but for how long?

cheers.

I found the Youtube version of the original BBC interview...

edit on 16/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Would someone from the BBC like to comment?
More clips:

MAN TRIES TO REMOVE TRUTH BOMB STICKERS FROM BBC BUILDING

STICKERS OF THE DEAD CAUSED BY THE JABS ARE POSTED ON WINDOWS OF THE BBC
edit on 16/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Amazing

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We need to start this in the good ole' USA.

I have two I would like to place right on the white house gate.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Amazing

Not if you understand how much the BBC can sway opinion. Usually.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KMeRMoRe
We need to start this in the good ole' USA.

I have two I would like to place right on the white house gate.

Let us know how you get on, and remember, you can write more than one note because the pens is mightier than the sword and should never need to be hidden in a scabbard.

They may be able to control people by influencing on screens and radios but they can't stop the physical person from acting in DEFENCE.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I would dearly love to know why that weirdo was removing the stickers with peoples names who had died from the covid jab from the window.

Love what the guy said to him by the way just before he said NO and walked off sheepishly.

Those stickers need to remain there, some day there will be a memorial with those names on it.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
I would dearly love to know why that weirdo was removing the stickers with peoples names who had died from the covid jab from the window.

I imagine he is a BBC errand boy and someone said "get those bloody stickers off!"

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
So following the interview on The BBC by a UK Cardiologist informing viewers of the dangers of the vaccine, things have been revealed to some of the sheep normally glued to their boxes and comfortably lapping up what they are told to think.

Here is the original interview:
UK Cardiologist blows whistle.

This has led to people actually getting off their bottoms to plaster notes onto the windows of The BBC offices.
Here:
Stickers On BBC Offices

It only took a couple of years and a lot of pain and suffering folks, but they are awakening slowly. Maybe.

Has anyone seen these notes or is there any more info from there? The MSM will obviously keep this quiet but for how long?

cheers.

I found the Youtube version of the original BBC interview...

Dr Malhotra together with several other scientists and experts have been doing so for a long period of time. But the MSM were promoting and are still promoting a narrative which is collapsing. I don't know whether the BBC is trying a way out of this mess obviously realising that information has reached a lot of concerned citizens and organisations.

I have already created a few threads in relation to Dr Malhotra and there is another one very recent here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Explosive interview by Dr Malhotra on the BBC as he annihilates the vaccine ideology

We usually post these news on the Diseases and Pandemics Forum or the Medical Issues and Conspiracies.

I have also created a range of threads with actual cases of vaccine injuries and deaths that have been verified by coroners and medical examiners although there are many more and just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more that have provoked outrage as the medical authorities haven't recognised these cases as vaccine injuries although they are identical to the recognised ones. They have tried to come up with ridiculous explanations such as 'mysterious and sudden deaths' or 'natural unspecified causes'

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
good interview

top topics

join