It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Death: The No. 1 Cause of Death for Under 65s in 2021

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I Agree I was in for a Septic Gallbladder , not Suppose to leave where did they
put me in next to the c 19 ward.....Still unvaxed still no c-19 Any vet knows the largest Organ is the Skin.....and a Complete suite is Needed, a Mask is a Joke......
a reply to: Crackalackin

edit on 8-1-2023 by ZED332L because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

My guess was they all went the same day to the same place...

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Heart Disease and Cancer were removed from the #1 and #2 spot in 2021?

Good question Care.

The article breaks it down into two groups, jabbed and unjabbed. Maybe combined, heart disease and cancer take the top two spots? Or maybe the top two aren't the top two after all?

I don't know all the answers. What I am reasonably sure of, is that a lot of effort has been put into maintaining lie after lie after lie over the past few years concerning the "pandemic", its "cure", and the death toll from said "cure".

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Everyone should just stay clear of Covid-19 vaccines. Nothing "life saving" would be so controversial.

The main focus should be determining what the Covid-19 vaccine can possibly do to the recipients over the years, and if there's a way to reverse it. There's a lot of silent fear and apprehension over this potential ticking time-bomb.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

edit on 1/9/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's all about changing words, definitions and phrases. It seems so innocent.
As we all know now many words used have been just plain wrong, hurtful and misleading. [Sarcasm]
Think about it. There are so many supporting this neo-lexicon. I have personally witnessed email signatures with proper pronouns to be attributed to someone. Some people even say their pronouns are they & them. Hard to believe. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
I am still trying to process this and then you add in the whole gender fluidity thing. Wow, its all happening and there is apparently nothing anyone can do about it unless you want to be canceled.
So, for example, change "vaccinated death" with
"Sudden death " that should help clear it up.

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: carewemust
Heart Disease and Cancer were removed from the #1 and #2 spot in 2021?

Good question Care.

The article breaks it down into two groups, jabbed and unjabbed. Maybe combined, heart disease and cancer take the top two spots? Or maybe the top two aren't the top two after all?

I don't know all the answers. What I am reasonably sure of, is that a lot of effort has been put into maintaining lie after lie after lie over the past few years concerning the "pandemic", its "cure", and the death toll from said "cure".

edit on 9-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Humans are the virus, vaccines are the cure

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I always knew Steven Seagal was a force to be reckoned with.

All kidding aside, yeah, seems kind of peculiar that people are dying out of nowhere for no conceivable reason. a reply to: Klassified

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

So a doc filling out a death certificate knows that the vax aided in the patient's demise, or might have even caused it. He /she can not say it was a vax injury because they will be deregistered because of 'Bad speak" rather than put BS he writes cause unknown simply because to find out the cause would require an autopsy which again cannot be done because it would confirm the "Bad speak" they are not allowed to do D Dimer tests in Australia because it would prove clotting in otherwise healthy people. Plus the Autopsy would show up the Calimari clots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join