It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchinese finds ancient indian site .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Dutch usually works out earthquakes with his theory that they are caused by deep earthquakes causing a long wavelength, and the resultant wave will cause equally spaced quakes along a fault line. The other day he predicted one in Italy, and literally saved lives as they moved out for the warning duration.But back to the point while investigating an earthquake-prone area he realized that there was a myriad of lakes cut out into the shape of birds rabbits and mice, each lake has a canal system linking them and the complex is fed by a river.
Quite an interesting bit of history from Idaho

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Cool topic, cool thread!
I think Dutchsinse was close, yet missed the mark. James Keene & others have tied Utah & other areas out west to the Aztec's. Canals would make sense with that theory, along with what appears as occupation prior to pre-native american cultures.

While the archeological work on this evidence of Ancient Aztec sites in the US isn't high profile, it is ongoing & has been for awhile.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Why is this in the Hoax bin?

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Probably due to the two words "Dutch Siniese" LOL!!!
Or cause someone double checked his Idaho location an found a issue with it. Yesterday with all the internet traffic I had problems with streaming video's & google maps so just tossed my opinion on here giving DS the benefit of the doubt.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally, right?

Just happy to find a thread that wasn't about politics, the economy, or Covid!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Looks legit to me, I've been scouring the site on google earth and satellite views all morning.

Now I'm looking for a proper explanation why its hoaxed, or please un-hoax this. Could be important!

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That video didn't last long.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What the actual heck? The geoglyphs are right there to see in the satellite view!

43.26644697929317, -115.01284356750627

Most of my family lives less than an hour away from there and come January when I visit, if the weather permits, I'm going to check it out in person. F this fake hoax burial of information. Cats out of the bag my guys.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Would be nice to know why it was moved to hoax bin.

Unfortunately the video itself has been removed.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
That video didn't last long.

OP's Removing video's faking facts should be an Olympic-Speed event. And no Virginia, removing your own schlock
under 24hrs does NOT technically mean you aren't a @$$-Hat. It just means your plagiarism or hoaxing was so lazy & sloppy even a kindergartener could google-find you out.

Round 2. Said OP will now conjure up a even bigger whopper cause it's all "go big or go home" mindset.
Rhetorical, of course you'll drop your junk on YouTube. If you'd posted on REDDIT you'd of gotten ripped to shreds.
Theoretically of course.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Well, i didn't remove it, I just found the thread was moved to the hoax bin, wondered why then hey presto it was put up again.I thought it was interesting as it was all from google Earth above Idaho, all the lakes looked like animals and one of them was in the shape that the Ute tribe used. The old wagon tracks were cutting across what Dutch called the canals and the whole complex seemed to be fed from a nearby river. The guy has been getting flack for being right, it must piss off people that are getting paid the big bucks. Same ole story.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

My bad!
I thought DS has taken down his video!!

new topics

top topics

join