It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought some members might find this interesting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorist is thrown around by the Media and Government like some coverall to discredit anyone who steps out of line.

If that is the measure of a Conspiracy theorist , then what is the measure of a Fact or Logic or Statistics or any of it in the eyes of the current administration.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here in this country people are on the 4th injection of who knows what. Guess what, they are now saying due to it is vax time, infections are down and so is the hospitalization of covid patients. That's not entirely true, because these days they send the infected back home and those are not counted in the hospitalization of patients.

Everyone I know from cyclist to musicians on the forums have all gotten their recent vax and they are happily going after their 4th this month.
On the Bass guitar forum, the attitude is slowly changing though.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I was on the fence for a while about Aaron Rogers football wise. But after he came out all based I truly got mucho respect for the guy, knowing his position in the sport and the media.

Whatta Guy!

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hell yeah! Great clip. What a baller and a set on this dude.

The thing about our senses is they don’t lie.

Conditioning is a B. Not sure why most didn’t take the angle I seem to share with the QB. Always puzzled me about this whole thing.

To be fair, taking away holidays, vacation, and hugs from family, friends, and lovers would make just about anyone long for the “silver bullet” to bring it all back.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It is a less than 50 second clip. What is it I should extract out of this clip I need to know other than a man on a podcast was called a conspiracy theorist because he questioned something regarding 5 un named individuals? Is there a full version of this conversation somewhere I can look at so I don't sound like a dick talking about the presented information, pretty please?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

It is a less than 50 second clip. What is it I should extract out of this clip I need to know other than a man on a podcast was called a conspiracy theorist because he questioned something regarding 5 un named individuals? Is there a full version of this conversation somewhere I can look at so I don't sound like a dick talking about the presented information, pretty please?

not the whole thing, but more.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Of course mate check out Spotify it is a 3 hour conversation Between Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers , or the Shortened version 'networkdude' provided .

What you should extract from this just how extreme the social pressure was to conform to the narrative back when Covid-19 was in full swing. Many Men and Woman had there careers destroyed and lives torn apart because of information that we now know to be incorrect on all accounts.
edit on 10-10-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the whole podcast... I'm still watching it so I assume the whole thing is ~15 minutes. Yeah it got my attention too but I wanna know the whole story.

new topics

top topics

join