It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You May Also Like: A New Google Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thanks for changing it for me ATS. Some different stories coming through now.

Click on enough stories and things start happening with the ones suggested. All of a sudden mainstream media has been minimized on my newsfeed. All these extremely conservative stories now dominate my feed by increased clicking alone.

Google now knows I like stories about Biden being borderline retarded in public discourse. I have a pretty consistent highlight reel of Inept Grandpa Joe to pick from.

And that got me thinking. Google isn't helping. If they want to sequester free exchange of ideas. Google takes a back seat to personalized capitalism.

How would this government truly stop all that 'disinformation' if these allegedly corrupt liberal media companies are sending me nothing but links to stories that tell me not to trust main stream media.

Searches may give you their selected top answers but everything that pops up in notifications takes me somewhere past page 6. And it gets to my mind before a search query can. Targeted pop ups; either total capitalism or counterproductive entrapment.

You may also like; Transsexual Baby Eater Exposed In Organ Harvesting Racket.

While purposely over-the-top, all that data logging of my history and need to put me in as precise a demographic as possible and sell me crap is way more pervasive than trying to sell me bias ideas.

Google wants you to get a smart watch that knows when you're ovulating so it can send you advertisements for Ben and Jerry's and Midol at the top of whatever your suggested news story is.

Seems to work against any world takeover plans unless they stop all targeted data collection and sale of personal information.

I dont see that happening. I also see getting suggested more of these somewhat paranoid stories against the evil media takeover as suggested by evil media.
edit on 8-10-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
OK...

Where's the map?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

You’re on their list.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am wearing my tin foil skull.. they can't get to me, unless they use titanium chopsticks.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

It's there every time you open a blank tab and see the suggested stories. Some of which are full of that misinformation they are allegedly trying to combat... as Google turns them into suggested stories "in case i missed it" with push notifications.

Just some observations.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
I am wearing my tin foil skull.. they can't get to me, unless they use titanium chopsticks.

That's cute. What are you trying?

That doesn't even work on this thread, but okay...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

here's a suggestion reset your browser, or get a add on that will.

every browser i've seen has a way to block that sh@@, or a add on that will.

just saying

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I dont mind it.

I think its humorous there's paranoia about being brainwashed by Google searches when all the crap they send you directly takes you to your personalized search map. (If you leave default settings on, don't clear data).

I mean there's no shortage of exposure to non mainstream media if you pay attention to the suggested stories and default notifications.

All I'm saying, if the evil democrats want to have greater success brainwashing people they should probably reign in that aspect of it. All Google seems to do is send me to the NON MAIN STREAM MEDIA STORIES that call BS on democrats. If they were trying to win me over Google and my devices news push notifications are killing them.

If led to believe multimedia platforms and democrats are working together (a par for the course belief now), CLEARLY they're working against themselves. And wondering how the two pronged contradictory approach is supposed to succeed.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

here's a suggestion reset your browser, or get a add on that will.

every browser i've seen has a way to block that sh@@, or a add on that will.

just saying

I almost feel bad for you actually believing that.
What successful company would absolutely remove ad revenue?
Let that sink in.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

i block adds on every site except this one lol, every now and then one might slip through, then i just click the add on and block it and never see it again.

last add i've seen was about a week ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I don't use an ad blocker and I can't remember a time I got one except when I found out Amazon was slapping me ads at every opportunity.
After that I ended my Prime membership and removed all that smart crap out of my home.
Also don't ever get a doorbell camera.....you will see things you can't explain and it's not cool.
F# Jeff and his creepy elite friends.
NO MORE!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Remember to use high quality Art Bell approved...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join