It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting tweet from Editor-in-Chief of RT...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Almost like someone is playing a distraction game?

Dude, youre on the 4th? 5th? Sock account?

People in glass houses etc etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Please watch this... this isnt propaganda, after all how can it be propaganda when its a clearly worded intent given by the state Dum(b)a(ss) deputy of the ruZZian lower parliament?..

Odd that he mentions putlers decision even though he hasnt done the speech yet, or im assuming heard it personally.

Edit:- Opps forgot to imbed the vid lol
edit on 20-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Tell me, why exactly should I care?

Ukraine didnt care about itself or its population.

The western string pullers sure didnt either.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It seems to me that you're comparing rotten apples to rotten apples and calling one of them an orange.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

It seems to me that you're comparing rotten apples to rotten apples and calling one of them an orange.

Every once in awhile theres a dude. A guy who kinda just fits right in there.

And from their account posts a quote that will live through the ages.

The above quote is exactly how I view the entire Ukrainian/Russian situation.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm amazed that Vladimir Putin allows American missiles and bombs kill so many of his soldiers/comrades/countrymen without striking American interests in retaliation...either militarily...or by exposing crimes of high-level US citizens.

Maybe Putin appears so relaxed because, in his mind, he plans on decimating all of us at some point anyway.

He's decimating Europe right now without firing a shot. He just had to shut off some valves on a natural gas pipeline. Once Europe is down, to be US will be easier pickings.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

No. It's that I thick that some of those apples are much more rotten than the others.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Indeed.

Yet again, its boils down to energy.

There are no other winners amongst the losers here.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
He's decimating Europe right now without firing a shot. He just had to shut off some valves on a natural gas pipeline. Once Europe is down, to be US will be easier pickings.

Has he?...

German gas storage 90% full ahead of winter despite Russian cuts

I take it ruZZians think everyone outside of their fetid borders are weaklings who cant take a little cold, in a way we should be thankful about the current climate lol, global warming working to thwart and temper ruZZian hubris.

Yeah prices will rise, but hey.. let Putin win, or pay more for somethings... i know what most people with even a sliver of heart and fortitude for whats right will do.

Change and cutting yourself off from a toxic source is rough at the start, if his gas threats arent as nasty as he hopes they will be for Europe, he's more or less screwed... since Europe isnt sitting around with their hands in their pockets for a solution to come, they are decoupling from reliance (and alot of them wanted to for a long time, putler finally gave them a reason to get moving on it).
edit on 21-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think its par for the Russian course.

That might as well be a threat on Washington.

But at least we've all been broken to "new normals" already. How long before that includes mutated offspring is anyone's guess. Maybe never like last time, or maybe not.

edit on 21-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The 'Cold War' has just gone up a notch. Putin has laid it all out.
I believe he isn't bluffing.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Frankly, I'd trust my fate to Vladimir before I'd trust it to Joe.

:

Russia needs fodder

Of you pop

And take lots of sunflower seeds and pop them in your pocket like the other guy going to fight for somebody else's land LOL
edit on 21-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Margarita Simonyan is editor-in chief of Russian news outlet RT (Russia Today). She posted a rather ... interesting tweet early this morning US time. The original is , naturally, in Russian.

A machine translation of her comment follows:

Margarita Simonyan
@M_Simonyan
Government publication, Russia

"Judging by what is happening and still about to happen, this week marks either the eve of our imminent victory, or the eve of nuclear war. I can't see anything third."

3:19 AM Sep 20, 2022 Twitter for iPhone

Given Vlad's postponement of his address so that all of Russia could hear it at the same time coupled with the fact that RT is pretty much a government mouthpiece, I find it rather interesting.

I lived in Central Asia for about ten years. There were a lot of Russians where we lived and I developed a guarded respect for them, their culture and their politics. Dostoyevsky helps a lot in understanding them. One of my favorite sayings about Russians is this:

The American will for die freedom.
The Englishman will for die honor.
The Frenchman will for die love.
The Russian will die.

It's funny and one laughs, but there is a grain of truth in it.

I'll be sitting up past 0800 hours Moscow time to see what Vlad has to say.
:

The whole point of MAD is that it deters the zealot, the berserker and the martyr by guaranteeing that everyone loses no matter what. You can go home with a shred of your dignity or not go home at all. What matters more to us, conquering the battalion or surviving the war they represent? What does it mean for the millions of souls left to sustain society when the gates of hell are opened and nobody has the luxury of mercy or trust because we're reduced to savage primitive instinct and every decision is them or us?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

ETA - I don't pay any more attention to democrat msm (nearly all US media) than I do rt, they are the same thing, but there is nothing at all on American teevee that even comes close to what's on russian media monitor, not even on the same planet.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Simonyan may actually be reading these threads!

For the very first time in the 6 months I've been watching her daily show, SHE was the 'reasonable' one on the stage.

The difference was night & day, and really couldn't be more stark. Both her words and demeanor, and even her posture.

Of course in her case, this vast improvement only gets her up to the alex jones level.

Almost.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

She strikes me as a good soul mate for Kim Jong-Un.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Who is wagging the dog's tail?

Historically, regimes in the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany controlled the content of propaganda for domestic consumption. Moreover, Goebbels, Hitler's master of propaganda chief, was known to undertake radio broadcasts rather than just spoon-feeding the narrative.

But I wonder if Russia Today and other Russian propaganda outlets aren't attempting to influence Putin towards employing weapons of mass destruction in Ukraine? Alternately, Putin is preparing the Russian people for the same eventuality. So perhaps a combination of both circumstances is occurring.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

One of our shared 'sources' dropped 'kgb/fsb' into odd spots in discussions about this topic recently.

Not sure if it means anything yet, but it's only one of many odd things he's done and said recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join