It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Since ATS went down a while ago, I've been browsing Reddit every now and then even though it often gives me a headache. I just saw a very interesting research paper posted to r/science which already has over 12K upvotes. BNT162b2 is the Comirnaty vaccine from Pfizer/BioNTech. Here's an excerpt from the paper where they try to claim even though these results "may seem concerning", it's really something we don't need to worry about because the findings "confirm previous reports regarding vaccines' overall safety and reliability"... so now they're admitting these were always known side-effects?

In conclusion, in this longitudinal multicenter study, we found a selective temporary decline of sperm concentration and total motile count 3 months post-vaccination followed by recovery among SD. While on first look, these results may seem concerning, from a clinical perspective they confirm previous reports regarding vaccines' overall safety and reliability despite minor short-term side effects. Since misinformation about health-related subjects represents a public health threat, our findings should support vaccinations programs. Further studies concentrating on different vaccines and populations (ex. subfertile patients) are urgently required.

Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors

How can they possibly conclude "our findings should support vaccinations programs"? This is the current state of medical science folks... whether cognitive dissonance or just outright propaganda, it doesn't matter what is causing it, these lunatics need to be slapped back into reality before they destroy the entire human race. They even suggest that further studies on fertility are "urgently required", so how on Earth can they claim these vaccines are perfectly safe and not experimental? I certainly wouldn't take a vaccine if I knew it messed with my sperm counts for at least 3 months.

And what about the reproductive function of women, there is barely any research on that, yet we have swaths of women saying it has messed up their natural cycles. Doesn't anyone find that at all concerning? And what if two recently vaccinated people choose to have a child, what are the risks to that child, assuming they even have the capacity for conception. There are so many unknown factors here which everyone just ignores because they want to be good little sheep who never question "the experts". You're an anti-science fool if you have any concerns, the smart people are controlled by peer pressure.
edit on 20/6/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Speaking from my experiences after taking Fluoroquinolones, this has been going on for far longer than you think. Believe me, many people have experienced all of these side effects and more for longer than you might imagine.

As far as they are concerned, the benefits outweigh the risks so opinions need to take that into account.

In other news, condom manufacturers are puzzled by the 90 day drop in sales....

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

It seems there is no risk which would outweigh the supposed benefits in their mind, and I find that highly concerning.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I find it a bit strange how little discussion this topic is getting. Does no one actually find this story important or has it been shared before?

EDIT: sorry guys I see this story was already posted here, this thread can be closed.
edit on 20/6/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Death is worth it if you want to have a .002% chance at avoiding a mild cold. This is where we are at.

top topics

join