It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They want us to feel demoralized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have been , like many of us I'm sure , feeling demoralized. Which is basically the result of their ongoing , probably decades long , psy op.
They are purposely doing what they have been doing : sharing their nefarious plans in the open , to demoralize us.

But then I have been thinking , F THEM!
I have a young child, and as long as I'm not dead I will fight till the end for his future!

We should all try to realize that this is their plan, to take us down mentally , so they have an 'easier' task of taking away our rights and freedoms!
We should also not forget our constitutions. What they have been doing is unconstitutional. I remember reading somewhere that also during an
'emergency' the constitution still stands.
And that we the people have the right , because of the constitution , to overthrow a corrupt government.

Maybe someone better versed in the US constitution can chip in here . But I'm sure the same applies to other countries as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I have a young child, and as long as I'm not dead I will fight till the end for his future!

I second that, F THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should all try to realize that this is their plan, to take us down mentally , so they have an 'easier' task of taking away our rights and freedoms!

Deep down there is something in our nature they can't conquer. They tried to force us all in lockdown. What they didn't realize is that would awaken something in a lot of people. The rat race sucks, eating lunch out sucks, not being with family sucks.
They can try, but for a lot of us their plans will backfire!

edit on 31-3-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

when the programming starts to work on you, it's time to unplug for a bit. Amazingly, when you aren't looking at any of this, it all melts away. High prices are still there, but at least you don't have to know how bad they are screwing everyone, you can pretend to be blissfully ignorant. I'm working on the bliss part, but I've got the second part down pat.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

On Jan. 6 they tried to overthrow a corrupt government, instead they were ridiculed and arrested. And now you have Biden inching the world to war.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2

On Jan. 6 they tried to overthrow a corrupt government, instead they were ridiculed and arrested. And now you have Biden inching the world to war.
I do believe that Hillary was behind January 6th, they were FBI agents, not patriots

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Was she one of the Duck Dynasty asswipes or the one with the buffalo hat? Asking for an FBI agent friend of mine.

edit on 31-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

when the programming starts to work on you, it's time to unplug for a bit. Amazingly, when you aren't looking at any of this, it all melts away. High prices are still there, but at least you don't have to know how bad they are screwing everyone, you can pretend to be blissfully ignorant. I'm working on the bliss part, but I've got the second part down pat.

I don't know about that, I'm aware of it , and awake, unlike most people I know.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Deep down there is something in our nature they can't conquer.

THIS^^^!!!

I also think their forced "isolation" and "distancing" inspired many people to re-prioritize and re-focus their way of living. And many people re-discovered the simple joys of life that cannot be bought.

I'm seeing it right here in my own little 'hood. One of my neighbors had originally bought (not long before Covid) with the intention of flipping, and never intended to live in the house. But when she was ready to sell, the market wasn't, so she decided to live their for a couple years and then sell. She has reconsidered and is staying right here, although she can afford much much classier, because she's decided she'll never find better neighbors.

So in some ways, their devious plans backfired on them. Instead of separating and dividing us in weakness, they've actually brought many people together in strength.

GOOD!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: JAGStorm

Deep down there is something in our nature they can't conquer.

THIS^^^!!!

I also think their forced "isolation" and "distancing" inspired many people to re-prioritize and re-focus their way of living. And many people re-discovered the simple joys of life that cannot be bought.

I'm seeing it right here in my own little 'hood. One of my neighbors had originally bought (not long before Covid) with the intention of flipping, and never intended to live in the house. But when she was ready to sell, the market wasn't, so she decided to live their for a couple years and then sell. She has reconsidered and is staying right here, although she can afford much much classier, because she's decided she'll never find better neighbors.

So in some ways, their devious plans backfired on them. Instead of separating and dividing us in weakness, they've actually brought many people together in strength.

GOOD!!!
I think it will indeed bring people closer together, at least it's easy to identify fellow patriots if they have a US (or whichever country you're in ) flag hanging outside

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

See how long that demoralization lasted?

That sentiment is not rare.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ignorance is only bliss for as long as you are ignorant.

Folks are coming around.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

See how long that demoralization lasted?

That sentiment is not rare.

True, but I would feel 100% better to see those behind the plandemic / WEF hang high

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Booze always helps with forgetting

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Never back an Aussie into a corner.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Never back an Aussie into a corner.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
They can't program me, all that technology will not work well with a reel to reel tape recorder and the reel type movie projector I was born with back in the fifties.
edit on 31-3-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I second that, F THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep down there is something in our nature they can't conquer. They tried to force us all in lockdown. What they didn't realize is that would awaken something in a lot of people. The rat race sucks, eating lunch out sucks, not being with family sucks.
They can try, but for a lot of us their plans will backfire!

But some people are too weak minded to realize that.

top topics

join