It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They knew all along

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Of course they did, but whose going to pay for this?

Literally people should SWING for this, this is mass murder

What is going on and everyone who is involved is Evil

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

If they wanted to wipe everyone out, why wouldn't they just declare a fake war and launch a stack of nukes/CBW's?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Something else I forgot to mention, I purposely brought up the "group of prominent scientists" who condemned the lab leak theory because we saw another group of scientists recently condemn Joe Rogan for having open discussions about Covid-19 on his podcast. It's truly pathetic how these scientists are playing political games over something so petty. If anyone should be censored it's the MSM for relentlessly lying every hour of every day.

How can we possibly say we live in a free society if it's not even possible to have an open discussion with experts, even if those experts go against the grain. Such a heavy form of censorship would be considered absolutely unthinkable just a decade ago. If I went back in time and warned people of what's to come they'd just laugh at me. How can people be so scared of words? Why are they so scared of people having a conversation?

Why do so many in the west now want to control the flow of information the same way authoritarian nations such as China do? Their default move is to simply label anyone they disagree with as racist, like all the protesters in Canada and around the world. If you believe in free speech and free choice then you're automatically a far right nazi. It's toddler level tactics honestly... and it's becoming more obvious to rational people on both sides.
edit on 7/2/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

If they wanted to wipe everyone out, why wouldn't they just declare a fake war and launch a stack of nukes/CBW's?

Even elites dont want to do dishes and laundry.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I didn't say they are trying to wipe everyone out, I think it was most likely an accidental lab leak, but was politically exploited to the maximum extent once they knew the genie wasn't going back in the bottle.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I posted this thread in July of 2020. I was researching for months before I used the chronological format.

21st Century Pandemic Timeline

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's what patriots are for...

... Do it for your country. Do it for the children...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Pretty hard to do with a virus that has the same lethality as the modern flu.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Something else I forgot to mention, I purposely brought up the "group of prominent scientists" who condemned the lab leak theory because we saw another group of scientists recently condemn Joe Rogan for having open discussions about Covid-19 on his podcast. It's truly pathetic how these scientists playing political games over something so petty. If anyone should be censored it's the MSM for relentlessly lying every hour of every day.

How can we possibly say we live in a free society if it's not even possible to have an open discussion with experts, even if those experts go against the grain. Such a heavy form of censorship would be considered absolutely unthinkable just a decade ago. If I went back in time and warned people of what's to come they'd just laugh at me. How can people be so scared of words? Why are they so scared of people having a conversation?

Why do so many in the west now want to control the flow of information the same way authoritarian nations such as China do? Their default move is to simply label anyone they disagree with as racist, like all the protesters in Canada and around the world. If you believe in free speech and free choice then you're automatically a far right nazi. It's toddler level tactics honestly... and it's becoming more obvious to rational people on both sides.

Hey "scientists " have been doing this for CENTURIES, it is why the printing press was important, similar to the internet now.
"Science" attempted to use global warming.....
Sars
Ebola
Bird flu
Hiv

Shall I continue?
Those who champion science are only mirrored by those who champion religion.
Both stink

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's what patriots are for...

... Do it for your country. Do it for the children...

I got married for a reason.....

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I suspected all along that it came from the Wuhan lab, and that suspicion was confirmed when they came out and said they miraculously traced the origin to some backwater where somebody ate a pangolin. Please.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

the sad part is the Sky News special has been around a while now, and unless you see it here, you don't see it many other places. It explains things nicely.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe11
I suspected all along that it came from the Wuhan lab, and that suspicion was confirmed when they came out and said they miraculously traced the origin to some backwater where somebody ate a pangolin. Please.

It was Randy Marsh and mickey mouse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join