It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has NOT had Covid - Untouchables

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Make of it what you will. I'm a couple weeks away from being 32. I had been diagnosed a few years ago with pericarditis that after a long arduous few years resolved. I've been electrocuted a few good times across the heart, and a former two to three pack a day smoker, and I've never received a covid shot.

Did you have pericarditis pre-covid, which I believe is pre 2019? Is it possible you had covid, with zero symptoms and then had heart issues?

I was first diagnosed with pericarditis back in 2016/17. The symptoms resolved back in like mid-2016.

But I was still told to avoid medication that could affect muscles and the heart.

Edit: The symptoms resolved back in like mid 2019 or 20. I really can't remember. I just remember realizing one day that it had been a while since I had any chest pains.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Husband had a mild cold that has left him with a nagging cough. Test said no, but we sent him to doc over the cough, and she said the test was wrong.

This is my third, and far most serious exposure. I am still healthy.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Husband had a mild cold that has left him with a nagging cough. Test said no, but we sent him to doc over the cough, and she said the test was wrong.

This is my third, and far most serious exposure. I am still healthy.

I doubt the tests. I have had family that tested negative at home, only to test positive at work, or at the doctors. Just a few hours later.

Knock on wood. To my knowledge, neither my near 90 year old mother, nor I, have had it. We are both very active in the community, and my Mother and I have nursed five sick family members through their time with COVID, and we have not had a single symptom.

I honestly believe that we have developed immunity from two years of exposure. That and by the grace of God.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
most people do not get covid

sorry if that contradicts your world view

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That report you are talking about is referring to noroviruses. But 60% of the world’s population is O type so that’s definitely not true with the flu or coronavirus. O-type is less likely to die from the flu virus because they are more likely to die from the bacterial infection flu virus cause. Yea, Blood type is a huge factor. That’s what produces your antibodies and antigens. Antigens are what signal your immune systems to start fighting off a virus. An AB blood type means the A and the B will produce antibodies to fight off a virus. Scientists are afraid to release what they know about blood types and viruses because they think it will make people more careless. Since they know RH negative blood is 99% immune to the AIDS virus, Ebola virus, and a few others and this would cause carelessness since just because you are immune doesn’t mean you can’t transmit it to others.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

But they get norovuruses, flu viruses, and other SARS viruses.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

But they get norovuruses, flu viruses, and other SARS viruses.

Actually, most people don't.
If they did, health insurance would not work. Neither would life insurance. They would go bankrupt.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Why would health insurance and life insurance not work? I know people who get viruses 3 or 4 times a year. You don’t have to go to the hospital. In 50 years I’ve never went to hospital because I was sick. That’s a waste of time for one thing. Another it’s a waste of money.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Why would health insurance and life insurance not work? I know people who get viruses 3 or 4 times a year. You don’t have to go to the hospital. In 50 years I’ve never went to hospital because I was sick. That’s a waste of time for one thing. Another it’s a waste of money.

if everyone got sick, it would not be insurance, it would be prepaid health service and they would not be so interested in signing up healthy young people.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Viruses don’t get people sick every time they are infected. Your body fights viruses off by activating your mucus membranes. It’s only when this fails that your body starts producing interferon, and this causes you to become ill. So again everyone gets viruses.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Viruses don’t get people sick every time they are infected. Your body fights viruses off by activating your mucus membranes. It’s only when this fails that your body starts producing interferon, and this causes you to become ill. So again everyone gets viruses.

I know you are really really trying very hard and seriously but what you just said was . . .
"viruses don't get people sick every time"

and yet somehow you believe that this counters my assertion that "Most people do not get covid" and that most people do not get sick which is a fundamental requirement for insurance to be a profitable business.

what you did was change the argument to "everyone gets viruses" which is a no # statement because very healthy person has viruses on any given day and they are not "sick".

This is an extremely important distinction because it is the argument that allowed snake oil salesmen in Big Pharma and the government to perpetrate the biggest fraud in human history.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It didn’t allow, the people let the government and big PHARMA do it. So blame yourself before pointing fingers anywhere. COVID-19 will spread thru the entire population and turn it into a relatively benign endemic illness. Covid 19 is the Spanish Flu from 1918.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not vaccinated here and never had covid. Neither my close family, husband, two sons and daughter in law. I've been tested all the time for work, we fly at least once a month, had a huge weeding for my son, travelled a month in a "red" european country, went in and out of hospitals with my mother and still nothing. I hoped that maybe with this omicron I'll get infected and forget about testing all the time but no luck so far lol.
I hardly wear a mask, unless I can't avoid it. I did take vit C and zinc for a long time just in case cause I'm over 50 years old and you may never know but other than that I live like I always did. I'm sick and tired of all this crap and the people who play along with it, but I guess that's the price of being part of "modern" society. And if you ask me it's only going to get worse.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It didn’t allow, the people let the government and big PHARMA do it. So blame yourself before pointing fingers anywhere. COVID-19 will spread thru the entire population and turn it into a relatively benign endemic illness. Covid 19 is the Spanish Flu from 1918.

I didn't allow it.
My position from the beginning that we should "take our lumps, bury our dead, and move on".
That is what society does with a virus that has no cure.

It is what we will have to do with a vaccine that has no cure.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If you wore a mask at any time you allowed it. If your kids wore mask you allowed it. Taking a position on something means you don’t sacrifice any of your values and beliefs.
When you are complicit and go along with the narrative then you are the problem.
If you are for Truth then you stand up for it at all times, not just when it’s easy. There are fewer heroes nowadays because no one will stand behind them because they are too afraid to leave their comfort zone. One day they will realize their comfort zone is their prison.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If you wore a mask at any time you allowed it. If your kids wore mask you allowed it. Taking a position on something means you don’t sacrifice any of your values and beliefs.
When you are complicit and go along with the narrative then you are the problem.
If you are for Truth then you stand up for it at all times, not just when it’s easy. There are fewer heroes nowadays because no one will stand behind them because they are too afraid to leave their comfort zone. One day they will realize their comfort zone is their prison.

I didn't wear a mask and I'm not a hero

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join