It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Terrorist Who Led ‘Women’s March’ Will be Deported

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You are defending a terrorist woman just because she's against the government you hate too.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Gawd.

Is this satire?

Because to me that sounds as bad as people putting others down with rocks.

A "Plea Bargain" is like as old as Pirates, okay? Maybe not legally, you know what, when we're ALL tied to poles, you'll start to understand.

She's not getting away, she's negotiating to be punished marginally less to essentially skip FAIR TRIAL. Do you know how many people plea GUILTY by default in our society because of this system? It's very unauthentic in even the way they are described, as they even label them with just different names of crimes all together. If you blow up a 7-11, your record shouldn't show a fender bender. Anyway, ultimately this means that she can be institutionalized at the minimum cost to the court.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

It is a good idea to go after convicted terrorists and expell them from this country. What is not a good idea is becoming an organizer of a high profile women's movement when you've lied on your application to get in the country. When you do that you are best to keep your head down and go unnoticed...Just saying...Common sense here.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Ex?

Once a terrorist always a terrorist.

What will they come up with next - ex-murderer?

That was exactly my first thought. Starred.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Let me get this straight... This woman spent time in Isreali prison for 2 terror attacks, then decides to sneak into America and start getting involved in this feminist protest?

So, what, she expects me to believe she learned her lesson in prison and was magically cured of radical islam, quit being a terrorist, and then was suddenly overcome with benevolent concern about women in the US, so much so, she illegally sneaks over here and joins up to fight for the good cause?

Something fishy is going on, and I find it hard to believe she gave up her jihadi ways... What I'm trying to figure out is, what does a/an (ex?)terrorist want with a women's march??

How are these two seperate agendas linked, other than that feminism and Islam are both pet causes for the modern version of the social justice warriors/Leftists?
edit on 3/27/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
BYE FELICIA!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Let me get this straight... This woman spent time in Isreali prison for 2 terror attacks, then decides to sneak into America and start getting involved in this feminist protest?

So, what, she expects me to believe she learned her lesson in prison and was magically cured of radical islam, quit being a terrorist, and then was suddenly overcome with benevolent concern about women in the US, so much so, she illegally sneaks over here and joins up to fight for the good cause?

Something fishy is going on, and I find it hard to believe she gave up her jihadi ways... What I'm trying to figure out is, what does a/an (ex?)terrorist want with a women's march??

How are these two seperate agendas linked, other than that feminism and Islam are both pet causes for the modern version of the social justice warriors/Leftists?

Destabilizing the Great Satan would come to mind. Get them divided, distracted, and fighting amongst themselves. That makes an easier foe to defeat, does it not?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
she didn't sneak in, she came in in 2004, she was just not "extremely vetted", besides she was "just " a woman after all. (that was sarcasm folks, not misogyny). Hubris is the fault of many and always presides a fall. I wonder if Madge will be willing to "service" members of the Government to help her stay. (did you see what I did there? )

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Just going to toot my own horn. I've been calling them members of the Terrorist Liberal Religion...and this supports this belief. The left has become a terrorist religion full of radicals willing to do anything including murder, criminal activity and corruption. This will become even clearer as the Nunes information comes to light.

Again...the funny part is that the left went nuts when Trump won, and basically exposed themselves. Right now...they are cornered and fighting like mad to escape conviction.

Too late!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"A day without a woman"

Sounds like a nice, quiet, stress free day to me. We should do it more often.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimmycrackerson1
"A day without a woman"

Sounds like a nice, quiet, stress free day to me. We should do it more often.

Start by riding dirt bikes, then a trip to the range for some trigger therapy, and finish it off watching UFC 209 at Buffalo Wild Wings.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

i say jail and interrogate her for any ongoing plots and associates she is involved with,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join