It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Time Traveler Spends Two Years in 2749

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

The magnetic poles of the earth started to shift but in that time line an artificial pole structure was created to prevent the collapse and reversal of the magnetic poles. As a result, the poles did not flip.

That was very funny. I sure would like to see ScyFy's attempt to reproduce that in a movie. Kind of in the same preposterous league as drilling to the core of the Earth and jump starting it with nukes to keep it from cooling down into a solid mass.

Movie plots are fun!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Felicio

reads like a b-rated sci-fi movie

How can that be...?

It based on....oh, wait, forget it.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I guess it's true then, one post about isaac newton and the bible saying in exactly two thousand Years from that time, the post on trump selling info to Russia for wwiii, and this prediction I came across www.google.com...

The city of Atlantis may just be well in the future instead of the past.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How does one spend 2 years in 1 year?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i want to know were the water for a 183m rise in sea levels comes from

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If the water comes up nearly 600 feet the world would be a much smaller place. The great lakes are at 585 so they would bee a big honking salty lake

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The jump in time is maybe understood but useless because you end up in a timeline that is a reflection of the very moment you left so if you do a timetravel later the outcome becomes different, depending on what decisions or invention made since last travel.
So no useful data. IMO.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
How does one spend 2 years in 1 year?

A sonic toolbox!

Oo

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
Reminds me of John Titor another dude who claimed to be a time traveler and predicted the US will enter the 2nd American Civil War.

I suppose that if their stories conflicted on some major points, they could claim that they came from "different timelines," so the futures were different.

Anyway, I don't think humanity will survive that long anyway. We're already computing and genetically modifying ourselves out of existence.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Love how AI is in charge!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byron2468

Love how AI is in charge!

It would make the justice system truly fair.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Maybe not "fair," exactly. More like "impartial."

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: yuppa

Maybe not "fair," exactly. More like "impartial."

Better than using emotion like they do these days. its not right.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

10 years ago I read everything I could find on this. Back when I was looking for answers.

Do you remember Aug.12th and the time loop? After that date Bielek stated that there was nothing. They went into the future but couldn't remote anything past that date, indicating that it hadn't been created yet. I recall one of Jacksons card mentioning the tape running out, and always thought of this.

Fascinating and full of Mystery, the account in which he shares is unique. Tesla and Einstein being involved in the creation of the nuke that flattened Heiroshima is also of interest to me along with the 'creation cap' for lack of a better word where everything you think, is absorbed into this device placed on your head creating what you 'think about', and manifesting it into real time.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

a reply to: yuppa

forgive my ignorance - but why do you think an AI would be any fairer or mor impartial than any other inteligence ?

and also - to include " yuppa ",s later reply - free from emotion

????????????

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Blue Shift

a reply to: yuppa

forgive my ignorance - but why do you think an AI would be any fairer or mor impartial than any other inteligence ?

and also - to include " yuppa ",s later reply - free from emotion

????????????

Plenty of judges rule by emotion and not facts. A AI/robot would strictly adhere to the law as written. LAw is based on Facts and not emotion so getting rid of the emotional meat sacks would actually help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join