It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with Parkinson’s uses marijuana for the first time and the results are amazing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This battle would be over already if it was not for certain lobbying groups who stand to lose lots of money(law enforcement, corrections, pharmacy, manufacturing. sad.
From the really potent strains to the strains with nearly zero psychoactives in it, it challenges so many industries.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I feel for the man but I can't get past the whole Karma being a bitch thing.

I wonder how many people he put behind bars as a cop for using the same medication?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I saw this video earlier today. Amazing results. Poor guy can't get it in his state. God we're screwed up.

If I was him I wouldn't care where I had to go, I'd do it anyway to stop those conditions.

And people like him would put him in a cage for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Great video goou one that a lot of people should watch , Thursday night i introduced a friend with this condition to my herbal tea
no smoking required , he was very impressed by the smile on his face but the Brit government need to catch up to Usa law on this matter especially on medical use

S&F
edit on 11/12/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wow! The big pharmas can't have this! Lol @ did you guys have lunch yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

So many medical and psychological benefits....and even when the Big Pharms have $$$$$$$$ to make, and the government too with taxes on purchases? Crazy. Just crazy to make people and children suffer needlessly.

I just ran into an old friend suffering. She got her med. marijuana card...and she uses the baked goods, suckers and oils...and still has never even smoked weed...but gets her relief from the non-smokeable THC products.She is 68 years old.

Legalize the stuff already! Thanks goou111, Best, MS

Problem with mj is it negates most of big pharmas side effects which you end up needing additional pills for. Also it's cheap being it's a weed and you can grow it yourself I think they will always fight it.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Amazing!

Less than 3 minutes and he went to a full calm state.

Amazing!

And we use to demonize this?

Shame!!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
And people like him would put him in a cage for it.

Or Maybe He did 'The Job' like I did.. I made exactly 1 arrest for Cannabis and that was for Cultivation because the guy growing had been stealing electricity and PG&E™ didn't call Us until the amount became greater than $200k..
I even did a tour in Narcotics and still had no Cannabis pinches.. I 'almost' HAD to make a second when I was working Street Crimes and had the Sgt. in the car. We were in the area of a 'Robbery-just occurred' so We patrolled the area in Our unmarked Crown Vic™. We stopped a car matching the description. They were NOT the folks involved but because the occupants were on Parole/Probation a search of them/vehicle was done. I popped open the glove box (Don't try and hide stuff in the glove box- If You do remember Your right to remain mum) and found 4 packs of cannabis. The Sgt. started the arrest paperwork and I gave Him the old 4th Amendment line "You can't find an elephant in a shoebox" We were looking for guns (What they were on Parole/Probation for)

I finally had to retire w/a broken back/neck and have been using CBD oil (legal here in Flori-Duh) to keep My pain medicines at the same dose for 12 years now..

Proud member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I wish there were more like you.

Sadly the statistics show otherwise.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Now .. but how about 20 years ago?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

I wish I could still do it.. Now I can type My opinions and assist in getting info out to folks through LEAP.cc so the REAL CROOKS can do their full bits and NOT get early release/Parole because there isn't enough room to house them because some guy is doing time for Possession crimes..

I'll also type You this: There is just as much 'dope' being used in the Suburbs as there is in the inner-city/"ghetto"/low-income housing. But the affluent, voter when they get busted will in most circumstances, retain a Private Attorney whereas the low-income person popped gets representation by a "Public Defender" and then they'll fall prey to the "Plea Bargain" deal.. Why this is important is: These arrests are then deemed "Convictions" so that PD will get Federal Funds through all the "successful arrests"

If You get a chance, try and catch this movie:
www.imdb.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

Now .. but how about 20 years ago?

I was working 20 years ago and Loved it then too.. Is that what You meant? I admit I'm unclear of Your question but also know "I won't testify to facts not yet in evidence"

But I can type You this:

If You run into the Zig Zag Man, ask Him to show You the tattoo of Me He has...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I meant 20 years ago almost all cops would have said

"Yeah right it's for your Parkinson s " and arrested whoever....

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

I meant 20 years ago almost all cops would have said

"Yeah right it's for your Parkinson s " and arrested whoever....

I don't know Goo, "Almost all" is a pretty big number. This is when the Officer's discretion comes into play. There is "The Letter of the Law" (sticking by the book; little or no compassion) And then there is 'The Spirit of the Law' (Hear the story/alibi/excuse w/out any preconceived notions/biases) Are there over-zealous folks working 'TheJob' ABSOLUTELY.. These are the folks that got beat up in High School and they think they're going to fix things w/their vendettas.. Some had real 'Hard Ons' for certain type crimes.. Mine was Ca. v.c. 23111-Throwing a lit cigarette. I also didn't enjoy 273.5 P.C.-Spousal Abuse..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura said it the best. When people drink alcohol they get into fights, crash their cars and go to jail. When someone smokes a joint, just give them a Jimi Hendrix tape and you won't hear from them for hours.

Guess which one is illegal?

edit on 11-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Big Pharma would rather this man and millions other suffer until they die so that they can turn a profit.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

whereas the low-income person popped gets representation by a "Public Defender" and then they'll fall prey to the "Plea Bargain" deal.. Why this is important is: These arrests are then deemed "Convictions" so that PD will get Federal Funds through all the "successful arrests"

That's sinister. That means our court systems are using drug laws to effectively prey on the lower classes.

L.E.A.P is an excellent organization for exposing this stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join