It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under The Dome

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Is it me ?

Or is season three really suck so far ?

I have totally lost interest.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I totally agree with that. The alternate realities thing was a playbook out of Lost. And not a good enough explanation for the two new women. And no weird things happening with the dome anymore. and they dont even look at the dome anymore.

And what still has me tripping is at the start of every episode Barbie or someone says it has only been three weeks. thats hilarious to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

So they are aliens okay the one lady who is trying to play a therapist eluded to that a little.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No, it's not just you. I bailed before the end of season 2.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So they are aliens okay the one lady who is trying to play a therapist eluded to that a little.

They haven't come out and said it, but the technology shown, the lack of the government's ability to breach the dome, etc. certainly does. Not to mention the area where they are all in stasis, plus it being a classic King take on it.

I think the book actually does come out and say it, but I didn't read it yet, so don't know.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

I think the book actually does come out and say it, but I didn't read it yet, so don't know.

It does, at the end it is explained who put the dome up and why.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I had dvr problems with the first two episodes. Can anyone fill me in on what happened? I couldn't fine them at the CBS site(I may just be stupid but I didn't see them) so a brief synopsis would be very helpful.

Stupid dvr. Told it months ago and it only started with the third episode.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join