It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The horse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Back in the Old West, when it was Cowboys vs Indians, a Cowboy was captured. At the time, tradition was that the captive would get 3 days to live and would be granted a wish every day. At the end of the 3rd day, they would be killed.

The 1st day the Chief asked what he wanted and he said "I want to talk to my horse" He whispered in the horses ear and it took off at a gallop. A little later, it came back with a blonde woman and the Chief put her with the cowboy.

The 2nd day, the Chief thought "He's going to ask for a teepee to take that woman in". But again, the Cowboy said "Let me talk to my horse". He whispered in the horses ear and it took off at a gallop. A little while later, it came back with a redhead. The Chief put her with the cowboy.

The 3rd day came and the Chief thought 'This time I just know he wants a teepee. He has 2 women and he's going to want to have some fun before he dies"
The cowboy says, "Let me talk to my horse".

They bring out the horse and the cowboy walks up and yells

POSSEE, I SAID BRING ME A POSSEE !!

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

More cowboy humor: (I'm assuming people have seen the western series "Bonanza")

One day Hoss was out riding his horse, when he got lost. He eventually came to a town and went in the saloon. He ordered a beer, and asked the bartender if he could give him directions to The Ponderosa. The bartender replied: "Sorry I can't help ya, pardner. Some idiot burned a big hole in the map."
edit on 18-5-2024 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
One day the Lone Ranger and Tonto were out chasing bad guys when they found themselves in a valley surrounded by Indians.
"Looks like this is the end of the trail for us, Tonto. We're surrounded by those savages and there's no way out for us."
Tonto eyed the indians and said, "What you mean 'we', kemo sabe?"

new topics

join