It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SecretKnowledge sez howaryiz all, im back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well how the heck are yiz all.

I am the former SecretKnowledge member but i cant log in on that account anymore.

I used to have crows flying around in my signature but i cant get it to work now.

Im a 14 year member, since 2010.

I havn't been here for a year because i had a massive life changing event happen to me. I posted about it HERE.
Some of yiz might remember it. Since that happened ive been on one helluva journey. I cant wait to get back posting my experiences. Some mind blowing stuff to be sure.

Anyhoo its great to be back, ive tried several times over the past year so right now at 5.56am ive done it.

I re-read that post i linked to over the weekend, it happened just over a year ago, and i know that i have knowledge to share. Im actually gonna be living up to me name, SecretKnowledge.

Keep an eye on the paranormal forum if you enjoyed that read coz thats where i have to post stuff.

Its bleedin' great to be back.

Love and Starlight, SecretKnowledge2.
edit on 13 5 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Great to see you back.
Back in October there was an issue that prevented everyone from accessing ATS on their original accounts.

Someone kindly found a way for members to log back in.

If you PM DTOM she'll be able to help you.

Oh, and just to let you know.....many believe the site is going to crash for good sometime this month.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hey SecretKnowledge , good to see you.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Cheers mate.
Yeah was a bit annoying not getting back in on my original account.

But hey. Im a changed man, ive got a lot of actual secret knowledge experienced over the past year.
You would need to read that link to understand. Thats were i'll be most visits now.

Ive stuff to share that is so surreal yet very very real.

Anyhoo its great to be back mate, cheers.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you old friend.

Try read my link, i promise you its a good read and its happened 9 times now.

I got some very special tales to tell. All real, but all bat # crazy too.

Its changed my whole being im a different person for it.

Anyhow great to see yiz, i'll write some stuff very soon.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
You would need to read that link to understand. Thats were i'll be most visits now.

ATS is supposedly going offline on 5/18/24 so your story might not be here for long.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
Well how the heck are yiz all.

I am the former SecretKnowledge member but i cant log in on that account anymore.

I used to have crows flying around in my signature but i cant get it to work now.

Im a 14 year member, since 2010.

I havn't been here for a year because i had a massive life changing event happen to me. I posted about it HERE.
Some of yiz might remember it. Since that happened ive been on one helluva journey. I cant wait to get back posting my experiences. Some mind blowing stuff to be sure.

Anyhoo its great to be back, ive tried several times over the past year so right now at 5.56am ive done it.

I re-read that post i linked to over the weekend, it happened just over a year ago, and i know that i have knowledge to share. Im actually gonna be living up to me name, SecretKnowledge.

Keep an eye on the paranormal forum if you enjoyed that read coz thats where i have to post stuff.

Its bleedin' great to be back.

Love and Starlight, SecretKnowledge2.
Welcome! This place needs a breath of fresh air to rustle the cobwebs and stir the dust.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Welcome back amigo!

I too re-joined and had to choose a new name. I used to be Riffrafter.

I like my new non de plume though. I'm going to stick with it.

Enjoy with what little bit of time we have left.

FlyersFan is organizing a death watch party. I'm bringing bourbon and hot chicken wings....extra bleu cheese.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thanks everyone

Ah Jayzus no way is ATS closing shop????

So many good times...

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Some of the DIhard ATS members seem to have a plan, but I'm just some crackpot who posts all sorts of BS on the internet...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Thanks for replying mate. I recognise your signature.
I miss my crows though..

Such a shame. ATS gone forever. Hard to take. So many great threads, laughs, tears, conversations.
Ah sure look. We all gonna go someday....

I'll bring some tunes and get the dancing started lol.

Nothing bangy or hard or heavy. Just good times, good vibes, good people.
edit on 17 5 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: Goodbbbye ATS, you were the best.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Dalamax!!

I remember you from my "Flying with Angels" thread. Even though during the actual typing of it i realised they were Light Beings.

You jumped in every now and then, at the right times too, with some great posts.

Cheers mate, thank you for you.

"opinions and assholes. Everyone has one and some people resemble theirs" Dalamx May 7 2023 lol.
Should put that in your signature
edit on 17 5 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: "opinions and assholes. Everyone has one and some people resemble theirs"

edit on 17 5 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join