It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what it is all about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
In 1992 the government of America and over a hundred other countries, had signed up to cause a great deal of problems.This agenda was ratified and based at the UN . Downstream it was the rational for the fifteen minute cities. It is now being implimented on a worldwide level ,the only problem nobody asked the general population if it would be ok.The covid and all the rest of the manipulations are just the tools to get it implimented. Note it seemed to be Nancy Pelosi's baby back then and no doubt it still is. The rise of the NGO's seems to be critical in its rollout, digital currencies etc. Globalisation are all part of this carefully thought out plan, Interesting vid explaining what the future is becoming based probably on a plan concieved in the early eighties and most probably commiting everyone involved to an out of date central planning concept,Which will roll out anyway.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I was born in '49 and grew up seeing a lot of WWII movings and documentaries on TV, plus hearing first hand war stories from family and friends. By the time I was 16 I began to see a pattern of little, innocent-seming laws and organizations being created rolling out in America and around the world that reminded of Hitler's rise to power, albeit on a much slower time frame.

I've been considered a nut job all my life for my belief that TPTB are and have been slowly leading us to the same end. I take no satisfaction in the fact that others are beginning to see it now.

It no longer matters if others 'wake up' or not. Perhaps it's best that they still believeworld governments will come up with solutions to save us all.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If anyone watched the video and didn't think of Gatesey boy buying up all that farmland in US..... they haven't been paying attention.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It no longer matters if others 'wake up' or not.

It's too late and the masses are too busy trying to scratch a living for today to worry about tomorrow. Their planned destruction of the middle class is part of their plan to subdue the masses.

The intentional invasion across our southern border is part of their plan as well.
edit on 7-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

I was born in 1950 and at this point, am glad I won't be around to experience the worst of what is coming.
edit on 7-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Nugget! You were born in '49? Much respect!!

I've grown attached to so many of you here, I'm going to miss us. 💔 (even Annee and "x").
Same to Charles and Jane! Damn, we really are a great hodgepodge of "thinkers", aren't we?

Sorry for the OT post.
edit on 7-5-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

it is an old plan dreamed up by people and their clingons that think they will have a world left in to be the new aristocracy. I think , the plan has already gone wrong and they can't fix it or stop it. Could it be that it was just the time to wrap things up? nothing lasts forever and change is the only sure thing.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   

They may instigate a nuclear holocaust over Ukraine that will upset their plans before it, their plan can come to full fruition. Either way spells dire consequences for the average person. The majority of humanity is damned if they do or damned if they don't.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
15 minute cities? I live in a small market town in the UK and I've just notices a new hi/def surveillance system put up around the town. On virtually every junction a camera, in the main street a camera every 50 yards. I've counted at least 20 cameras, what for? They say it's to deter shoplifters, what! I don't know if any of you have ever noticed that when people are walking about they invariably never look up. look in shop windows but they don't realise what's over their heads.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Nugget! You were born in '49? Much respect!!

Gosh, If I'd have known all it took to get respect was growing old I'd have done it sooner!

(thanks, SG! )

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Peekaboo

top topics

join