It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros, Rockefeller and Pritzker, according to a POLITICO analysis Back Palestinian protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

President Joe Biden has been dogged for months by pro-Palestinian protesters calling him "Genocide Joe" — but some of the groups behind the demonstrations receive financial backing from philanthropists pushing hard for his reelection.

The donors include some of the biggest names in Democratic circles: Soros, Rockefeller and Pritzker, according to a POLITICO analysis

MSN

Another notable Democratic donor whose philanthropy has helped fund the protest movement is David Rockefeller Jr., who sits on the board of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund. In 2022, the fund gave $300,000 to the Tides Foundation; according to nonprofit tax forms, Tides has given nearly $500,000 over the past five years to Jewish Voice for Peace, which explicitly describes itself as anti-Zionist.

By the way, just as a fun side note, Rockefeller and the Tides Foundation ALSO give money to David French and Russell Moore's Bible study curriculum that aims to get Christians to withdraw from conservative politics and embrace leftism.

Not the bee

I’m shocked.

Shocked I tell you.

Soros, Gates, Rockefeller?

It’s gotta be conspiracy!

Conspiracy = anyone paying the least bit of attention.

Not much to say other than ATS knew this before they published the headlines. Pattern recognition.

Edit to add Trump is Trumpeting about this:

edit on 6-5-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Iran is offering scholorships to US students who have been expelled for participating in the protests. I think that's a great idea, especially for all the young women; they'd get to live the life of the people they support.

Iran University Offers Scholarships to Expelled US Students
Mohammad Moazzeni, head of Shiraz University in the southern region of Fars, extended his proposal to those protesting Israel's actions in its war against Hamas, following clashes between demonstrators and law enforcement across America.

"Students and even professors who have been expelled or threatened with expulsion can continue their studies at Shiraz University and I think that other universities in Shiraz as well as Fars Province are also prepared [to provide the conditions]," he said, according to Irainian state-owned outlet Press TV.

[www.newsweek.com...]

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

In a way only the left can pull off, this makes sense.

They hate Jews, but need their vote. So in public, they support Israel. But since they hate them, behind the scenes, they aid Israel's enemies.

Just like civil rights. The democrats speak of helping the black population, even when they pass legislation to hurt the community. Hell, after the south lost the war, the dems formed the KKK and passed the Jim Crow laws. It was Republicans who passed the Civil Rights Act.

You can see it everytime Biden talks about marching in the South in the 60s. Yet, he is on the record as being against integrated bussing.

And don't forget this classic:

www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

They hate Jews,

Soros.

Rockefeller.

Pritzker.

How did you miss that?

The Jewish Mafia is playing both sides.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No small wonder Biden and Democrats doing what the big money donors support. No wonder at all. 🤣🤣

And they're not too good at "playing both sides from the middle" ["giocando su entrambi i lati dal centro"] either. 😀

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Don’t forget Gates ☝️

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Sometimes I wish the far left would get what they want (when it’s not going to impact the rest of us), so they can learn the results of their ideology.

Hope some of them accept those scholarships from the nice man.

I’m sure they will treat the females and alphabet people with all culturally appropriate dei consideration.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
this was all a pl0y by the m0ney lenderz to take away our freeedom of speeech.
which they 'hastilly' passed thru the h0use.

once we lose our freeedom of speeech, the republik is L0ST forever.

look at australlia. dont get their p0isonous neeedle, off to jail you go.

1, i aint ever going to jail.
2, they better come strong to do so, because ill gleefully make a 'ruckus' 'as i go out.'

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: theatreboy

They hate Jews,

Soros.

Rockefeller.

Pritzker.

How did you miss that?

The Jewish Mafia is playing both sides.

"They hate Jews"
edit on 6-5-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here's what we in Illinois think about Pritzker (Pricktzker?):

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, I am confused.

If they DON"T hate Jews, why on earth are they funding these protests?

Just because they are A holes? Start trouble?

I really don't get it.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, I am confused.

I really don't get it.

The ones at the very top with all the power are really the only ones who are capable of moving the chess pieces across the board. This is their world, we're just living in it. Do you think they would allow any pieces to be moved without permission? Nothing happening is an accident or a coincidence. Everything is orchestrated. It's theatre for the masses.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, I am confused.

I really don't get it.

To push their shared globalist agenda.

JewZ R bAdZ is wag the dog "sex scandals to hide battleships".. ignore.

It’s about recreating fiefdoms where you are peasant who owns nothing. They are Lords who own all.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

And Soros gave money to the republicans on some occasions. Infact Soros forgave a 350,000,000 loan for one of Trmps towers. there are many instances where this kind of thing happens. You just don't hear or read about them becuase they go against ones own bias.
I am in no way defending that man just pointing out facts.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

And Soros gave money to the republicans on some occasions. Infact Soros forgave a 350,000,000 loan for one of Trmps towers. there are many instances where this kind of thing happens. You just don't hear or read about them becuase they go against ones own bias.
I am in no way defending that man just pointing out facts.

You assume incorrectly my political bias.

I think we need a Milei, not a Trump to tell all 3 letter agencies… "Afuera!"

… for a start.

Trump thinks they can be saved.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Duh.

Hegelian in effect.

Huzzah!

edit on 6-5-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

top topics

join